World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 kenzu exposed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:06 am

kenzu: believes in morality- idealist

believs the USSR was socialist and a success- stalinist

bans pepul for no reson- corrupt

put tito in monument to heroes- supports corrupt dictators

didnt let sz in komsomol becos hes black -racist

baned nilars for no reson becos hes black- racist

thinks europe is mix of socialism and capitalism and takes points of for saying its capitalist- knows nothing about proletarian science

i hereby pornounce kenzu and his cult of personality and his loyal folowers to be enemy numbar 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:17 am

Dude, I think you've gone too far here... So...

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:18 am

you swore at him...
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:18 am

ya who cares so are you with me in fighting the kenzuites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:21 am

Watermelon wrote:
ya who cares so are you with me in fighting the kenzuites

no

im in komsomol

nillerz was an ass

I disagree with alot of kenzu's politics but what am i gonna do about it.

We (the users) have alot of influence on the policies (I'd like more) but meh...

I think KGB could use some reforming though
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:23 am

dud. how you have a stalinist in mow crij
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:29 am

Watermelon wrote:
dud. how you have a stalinist in mow crij

if he adheres to the points then we can't really say shit.

don't get me wrong, if he pops out with anything reactionary again i'll be the first to be for booting him
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:30 am

AD said hes not a stalinist and saying the USSr is a success and is socialist doesn make hem stalinist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:32 am

Watermelon wrote:
AD said hes not a stalinist and saying the USSr is a success and is socialist doesn make hem stalinist.

believing in socialism in one country doesn't mean you are for the oppression of others

it just means you fail at marxism
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:35 am

he put tito in the hero place. so yes he like opresiv pepul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 am

Being a stalinist is actually a good thing... Plus there's nothing idealistic in believing in morality. It's evident that Watermelon doesn't even knows the meaning of the word "idealism".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:13 am

yes i do. its ideas determine material conditions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:16 am

he is friendly and thats the most important, now we burn Watermelons on fire burn! buurn!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:19 am

Riddler wrote:
Being a stalinist is actually a good thing... Plus there's nothing idealistic in believing in morality. It's evident that Watermelon doesn't even knows the meaning of the word "idealism".

-Killing off and expelling all that oppose your leadership
-Not producing enough for the population to live off of
-Burning and rewriting literature to fit in with the governments doublethink policies
-Banning abortion for women and encouraging them to be housewives
-Allowing infant mortality rates to climb
-failure to produce enough food for the people thus having to rely on military enforcements and rations
-Reinstating societal privileges and ranks
-Siding with fascist governments and opposing the liberation of workers worldwide
-Piecework payment policies which further exhaust the workers and denies them the solidarity of sliding scale wages and equal pay for equal work
-Severely punishing all youth that discuss politics that criticize stalin and instilling them with reactionary illusions

yep

stalinism rules

@relt-that is why kenzu is not a stalinist
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:


-Killing off and expelling all that oppose your leadership
-Not producing enough for the population to live off of
-Burning and rewriting literature to fit in with the governments doublethink policies
-Banning abortion for women and encouraging them to be housewives
-Allowing infant mortality rates to climb
-failure to produce enough food for the people thus having to rely on military enforcements and rations
-Reinstating societal privileges and ranks
-Siding with fascist governments and opposing the liberation of workers worldwide
-Piecework payment policies which further exhaust the workers and denies them the solidarity of sliding scale wages and equal pay for equal work
-Severely punishing all youth that discuss politics that criticize stalin and instilling them with reactionary illusions

all that would be solved wen you look into his face and hear the nationnal hymmn of the soviet union, and when u look at his face, u see whole russia and its realy greeat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:00 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:


-Killing off and expelling all that oppose your leadership
That's not an element of the stalinist theory. I will explain that later in a separate topic.

Shabazz Freeman wrote:

-Banning abortion for women
That's a good thing, banning abortion. Zealot explained it very good:
http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/politics-f6/abortion-t138.htm

Shabazz Freeman wrote:
-Siding with fascist governments and opposing the liberation of workers worldwide
WTF?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:07 am

stalin-hitler pact

and you agreeing with these doesn't clear your record up at all.

You're a male chauvinist-part of being a stalinist

and wanna acknowledge the rest?
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:

You're a male chauvinist-part of being a stalinist
I'm a pro-llife activist Very Happy And like Zealot, I think that women are somewhat better than men, so I can't be a male chauvinist for sure.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 am

Riddler wrote:
Shabazz Freeman wrote:

You're a male chauvinist-part of being a stalinist
I'm a pro-llife activist Very Happy And like Zealot, I think that women are somewhat better than men, so I can't be a male chauvinist for sure.

you just don't think they have the right to choose if they can have a baby or not

i get it
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:22 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:

you just don't think they have the right to choose if they can have a baby or not
They have the same right to kill their baby as I do to kill someone I don't like Very Happy Abortion is a form of murder, that's evident to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:24 am

Riddler wrote:
Shabazz Freeman wrote:

you just don't think they have the right to choose if they can have a baby or not
They have the same right to kill their baby as I do to kill someone I don't like Very Happy Abortion is a form of murder, that's evident to me.



don't masturbate then
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:32 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:

scum
Doesn't seems that you are capable to give more adequate arguments Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:33 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:

don't masturbate then
Don't judge others by yourself Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:06 am

believe that if you will

i just have no interest in speaking to the likes of you

you have no place in the fight for socialism
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:18 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:

you have no place in the fight for socialism
What makes you think that you have yours? Anyways, the stalinists have built the first socialist nation, the trots didn't build a shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: kenzu exposed   

Back to top Go down
 
kenzu exposed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CP Exposed Takedown
» Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping
» New DNA Test for DU or Agent Orange Exposure
» Undercover police exposed on newsnight.
» Another Big Hoax Exposed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: