World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Russian Flag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:55 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

WTF !?
HOW DARE THEY Evil or Very Mad !!!!!

maybe they are angry that htis fasist staate called netherlands occupy ther country with the americans

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:59 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

WTF !?
HOW DARE THEY Evil or Very Mad !!!!!

maybe they are angry that htis fasist staate called netherlands occupy ther country with the americans

FACIST COUNTRY HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT US WHILE WE ARE YOUR NEIGHBOURS( from GErmany)

We are one of the MOST democratic countries, and we dont kiss asses of Amrica like Germany kissed it with Georgia, we'r not France or England...tss please.. =.=

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:03 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

WTF !?
HOW DARE THEY Evil or Very Mad !!!!!

maybe they are angry that htis fasist staate called netherlands occupy ther country with the americans

FACIST COUNTRY HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT US WHILE WE ARE YOUR NEIGHBOURS( from GErmany)

We are one of the MOST democratic countries, and we dont kiss asses of Amrica like Germany kissed it with Georgia, we'r not France or England...tss please.. =.=

germany is a fuckd up country becouse its under the rule of the CSU (right party)

but no, you kissing americas ass maybe not soooooo much like the brits but them you are kissing it! ^^

and its a fact that your country helps occupy afghanistan, iraq... so your fuckd up man lol!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:08 pm

No way, were building camps and schools in Afganhstan(only country our soldiers are), not fighting more like peacekeepers.

We dont kiss there arses, u do!

And all your states have there own poltics, if that works, just look at USA that's the same with there states.

And your govermont is like" Geroogia is awsome" that jsut lame Twisted Evil

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:17 pm

i sayd already that the german goverment are just trash, so i have no problems with you statment i think the same

Quote :
No way, were building camps and schools in Afganhstan

hahaha so awesome, like the US who sayd the same we come to help to build schools ^^

dont you watch the news or inform your selfs your fighting with the americans side on side

netherlands are a pro american country

face the truth

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm

lol the Netherlands fascist?
try one of the most free places ever

also redsoviet you have know idea were those people are from, think its Afghanistan is not right, it could be any middle eastern country at all, hell it might not even be a middle eastern country.


Last edited by Comrade Pollett on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
i sayd already that the german goverment are just trash, so i have no problems with you statment i think the same

Quote :
No way, were building camps and schools in Afganhstan

hahaha so awesome, like the US who sayd the same we come to help to build schools ^^

dont you watch the news or inform your selfs your fighting with the americans side on side

netherlands are a pro american country

face the truth

Seriusly they ACTULLY build that in Afgnhastan, unlike the US who kilss.

Kill report:3
Kill report our amry:8

That's from the last 6 months !!

We even build hosptals and actully spend money ON the schools and all.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:25 pm

yeah usa build some too...

dont tell me hwo much soldiers you loose or soo, you fighting the resistance, who are just called terrorist...

how many civlinians you already killed... thats the question to

you are a ass licking country

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:31 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
yeah usa build some too...

dont tell me hwo much soldiers you loose or soo, you fighting the resistance, who are just called terrorist...

how many civlinians you already killed... thats the question to

you are a ass licking country

Hell no dude.
They only attack when they are attacked FIRST!

Civiliasn killed? 2 and 1 terrost.

Yes we build schools and all, not arse kissin !!!

We do not kill civilins !

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
yeah usa build some too...

dont tell me hwo much soldiers you loose or soo, you fighting the resistance, who are just called terrorist...

how many civlinians you already killed... thats the question to

you are a ass licking country

Hell no dude.
They only attack when they are attacked FIRST!

Civiliasn killed? 2 and 1 terrost.

Yes we build schools and all, not arse kissin !!!

We do not kill civilins !

oh yeah comone protect your country, NEVER face the fact and keep it simple like your friends over the see

no matter what, we are the good guys!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:41 pm

I dont know what you jsut meant with that...so...what are u tryin to say?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:44 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
I dont know what you jsut meant with that...so...what are u tryin to say?

im trying to say

Quote :
oh yeah comone protect your country, NEVER face the fact and keep it simple like your friends over the see

no matter what, we are the good guys!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:08 pm

I do not know what that supossed to mean O.O

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
I do not know what that supossed to mean O.O

that you are a naive kid

you dont face the facts that the netherlands are a occupy country, and killed already a lot of civilians and is fighting the resistance

your mentaly is even if i give you facts and that were facts that the netherlands are helping usa to occupy countries and are ther ass lickers, or why are ther in irak and afghanistan and support this impirial fascism?

thats what i sayd

you thinking like the usa population "no matter what, we are the good guys!"

oppen your eyes your are a part of this impirial madness


_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:30 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
I do not know what that supossed to mean O.O

that you are a naive kid

you dont face the facts that the netherlands are a occupy country, and killed already a lot of civilians and is fighting the resistance

your mentaly is even if i give you facts and that were facts that the netherlands are helping usa to occupy countries and are ther ass lickers, or why are ther in irak and afghanistan and support this impirial fascism?

thats what i sayd

you thinking like the usa population "no matter what, we are the good guys!"

oppen your eyes your are a part of this impirial madness


Do u even know how small our country is?
We have an popluation of 16 million in thiz small country with an small army, now jsut tell me what msut USA do with our little army?
We are only in 1 province, 16 Dutch soldiers died since 2001, 16!
We actully want to improve sh!t there !
Unlike USA they jsut want oil, we dont kiss arses, Poland does and England, but Holland NO FUCKIN WAY!

Yes i say our country is the good side cause we actully do something there unlike Amrica, Okay we send milaries there like all the other europeon countries there, yes that's kiss-ass but that's cause the leading group in our monarchy is a litte b!tch who are center and not chose what they do.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Quote :
Do u even know how small our country is?
We have an popluation of 16 million in thiz small country with an small army, now jsut tell me what msut USA do with our little army?
We are only in 1 province, 16 Dutch soldiers died since 2001, 16!

and? small army lol, for your small country you have big and expensive one, and to send 3.000 troops or more is not small this is fucking bid! the brits send just a little more then you

16 soldiers died and? ok you fighted not bad, of course what should the resistance do with a hight tech army, they fighting more the us soldiers

Quote :
but Holland NO FUCKIN WAY!

yes holland! your goverment is pro usa, they supporting all of ther decisions, and this is already sick!

Quote :
Yes i say our country is the good side cause we actully do something there unlike Amrica, Okay we send milaries there like all the other europeon countries there, yes that's kiss-ass but that's cause the leading group in our monarchy is a litte b!tch who are center and not chose what they do.

so you agree that you kissing USA's ass?

and you cant be you just CANT be on the good side when you supporting USA and fighting (OCCUPY) the country

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:05 pm

We are peacekeepers, in Urazagan one of the less dangerus provinces of Afganhistan, we dont support all decions of USA, dont know how u came to that's redicules statmenet O.O

Expenisve country LOL!
We have normal prices dude, no idea were u got expensive from =.=

Most of the small parties and middle paerties dont support USA decions but only the really big partie agrree wtih SOME.

Seriusly if USA needs something they go to England or France or somethin.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Quote :
We are peacekeepers, in Urazagan one of the less dangerus provinces of Afganhistan, we dont support all decions of USA, dont know how u came to that's redicules statmenet O.O

you even recognize kosovo this is even against the public international law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1244

you are no peacekeepers you fight and fighted on the front, you were on the front when the country was to be going to be "liberate"...

Quote :
Expenisve country LOL!
We have normal prices dude, no idea were u got expensive from =.=

damn you cent even read? so what can you acctualy? i said your ARMY is BIG for you SMALL country and is with that point EXPENSIVE for your country, becouse you said you have a little small army, BULLSHIT! for your little country its damn BIG!

Quote :
Seriusly if USA needs something they go to England or France or somethin.

NO the go to EU and with that, the go to YOU

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 pm

RedSoviet wrote:


you thinking like the usa population "no matter what, we are the good guys!"

Not true. Only like 18% agree with this war.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 pm

U know that by having S-ossetia inpendicy Russia takes it back for what they did with Kosovo.

And plz the law of inpednsy or soemthing is bullshit, who cares.
Some contries need inpendcy, and if u have the same things with Kossovo and S-Ossetie, i support both.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 pm

from wiki:
Dutch armed forces
Expenditures
Budget € 8.195.000.000 (2008)
Percent of GDP 1.6% (2008)

that's just sadly littel in comparison to like 4% with the us

about kosov, ummm eh, usless I don't support the ideatr of separating cuntries even if there are diffrent ethnic groups it's cheaper and moar efficent to have one big cuntrie but if the small groups get abused by the big then the small should get theyr own littel nice cuntrie.
like iceland, or all of africa and especally Alaska!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:23 pm

What a damned way to go Off-topic.

Those muslims are most probably burning the Dutch flag because of the cartoons some European cartoonists made of Muhammad and Allah.

And yes, evey single country in the NATO is part of G-7's imperialism be it in an active role (boning others) or in a passive role (taking it from behind).

Anyway this is off-topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
What a damned way to go Off-topic.

Those muslims are most probably burning the Dutch flag because of the cartoons some European cartoonists made of Muhammad and Allah.

And yes, evey single country in the NATO is part of G-7's imperialism be it in an active role (boning others) or in a passive role (taking it from behind).

Anyway this is off-topic.

Okay, not off-topid conversation anymoar...*ough*

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:53 pm

ok russian flag....
close before I spam
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 pm

russian flag is great, its have a realy loooooooooooooooooooong history

and its beutiful

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Russian Flag   Today at 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Russian Flag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Russian Empire
» WATERSTONES SOLD TO RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE
» BLUE FLAG 'PRIDE OF LONDON'
» Heroes Barred From Receiving Russian Medal
» WW2 Flag I.D.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: