World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 i reckon the US should invade iran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:45 pm

ahmadinejad is a lunatic, he is oppressed government and sponsers terrorism. we cannot trust him to have nuclear power! this regime is corrupt, and must be stopped by american invasion to overthrow him and create a pro-american democracy. yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steel
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:49 pm

A lunatic who is only in power today because the US and Britain overthrew a relatively liberal (and above all democratically elected) government because they refused to compensate the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company in a way they felt was acceptable (and I might add their demands were totally unreasonable).

Quote :
this regime is corrupt, and must be stopped by american invasion to overthrow him and create a pro-american democracy.

Yes because this is going to help /sarcasm
The Invasion of Iraq has already claimed more lives then the Baathists did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 pm

this is all nonsense! we must annihilate islamofascism, at any expense. this is justified, in the name of counterterrorism.
the US invasion of iraq was justified, because the US has taken out the murderous dictator...unless you supported his regime and his destruction of innocents
what, do you support terrorism or something, yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steel
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 pm

calinis wrote:
this is all nonsense! we must annihilate islamofascism, at any expense.


What precisely is fascist about the Iranian regime? what aspects actually compare to Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy and how important are they in defining the regime?

Quote :
this is justified, in the name of counterterrorism.
Has the Iranian nation directly attacked any US citizens?

Quote :
the US invasion of iraq was justified, because the US has taken out the murderous dictator...unless you supported his regime and his destruction of innocents

You mean like the US did? The invasion of Iraq was not justified. They lied about the 'weapons of mass destruction'. In excess of half a million people have died as a result of the conflict, and whereas previously al-qaeda was unable to operate in the country it now has a presence. Not to mention the major insurgency which shows a worrying disregard for the lives of civilians (as does the US military). I oppose this war becuase it has brutalised several generations of Iraqi civilians and becuase it has led to the deaths of working class people from the US, UK and other nations, causing more damage that Saddam did.

Quote :
what, do you support terrorism or something, yes?

what kind of question is this? Terrorism is a method not an ideology. A means to an ends rather than and end in itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:22 pm

i reckon if i cud see you i wud stab you in the heart. i hate you with a flaming passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:41 pm

calinis wrote:
this regime is corrupt, and must be stopped by american invasion to overthrow him and create a pro-american democracy. yes?

Replacing one corrupt regime with another is no great win in my opinion.

Quote :
unless you supported his regime and his destruction of innocents
what, do you support terrorism or something, yes?

hahaha. This question is hardly so black and white as you make it seem. Why must we either support a despotic regime or another despotic regime's attack on the former's regime (which, as Steel said, claimed thousands upon thousands). That's quite the narrow view of things you have.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Steel wrote:
calinis wrote:
this is all nonsense! we must annihilate islamofascism, at any expense.


What precisely is fascist about the Iranian regime? what aspects actually compare to Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy and how important are they in defining the regime?


the thing were only accepted pepole get to run for office and even filming action movies is difficult.
and loads of othere Anti-westren stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm

actually there were weapons of amss destruction in iraq. why you continue to lie? that is what he used to gas all kurds. that is disgusting, how you can encourage this. saddam had links to al qaeda. why allow a regime that sponsers terrorism and kills its own people to function?

this is the same thing with iran. i do not feel safe, so long as islamofascism exists.

and it does, because the islam religion is corrupt and cannot exist in a democratic form (however much iran may say they are democracy, they are not). it will always exist in a form that empowers extremists, and encourages terrorism. so yes, they must be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 am

Wars - becous killing each other always solved EVERYTHING.

Pro-war people should just be locked in arenas where they can vent there need to fight on each other, and when there done - let them out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 am

I respect Ahmadinejad and the iranian government for their stand against the US. The merican government is hundred times more tyrranical, while the so-called "Axis of evil" oppresses nobody.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:32 am

how is the american government tyrannical when everyone has rights?

ahmadinejad say he want to "wipe israel off the map"

now can you justify that?

also any islamic republic is evil, because of its views expressed. islam advocates terrorism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:36 am

calinis wrote:
how is the american government tyrannical when everyone has rights?
The rich people have more rights. And most people have a good life there because the US steals goods (like oil) from other countries.

calinis wrote:
ahmadinejad say he want to "wipe israel off the map"
I think he meant wipe out politically. I don't think he's an anti-semite, because he said he's agains Zionism, not jews.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:43 am

that is all lies, all americans have rights, you are idiot.

and how can you trust maniac like him???? just because he says he says he does not hate jews, does that make it true?
besides he was the one who said the holocaust wasnt real. with so much evidence supporting it, only someone who absolutely hates jews would dispute it to make it seem like jewish conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 am

calinis wrote:

besides he was the one who said the holocaust wasnt real
So he has no right to have his opinion? Very democratic. And are you one of those who think that denial of holokaust is a crime?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 am

Do I have to mention that Communists in American had to hide in basements to avoid being arrested for " wrong political views"?

Equal Right mmmmyeeeesh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:03 am

Quote :
So he has no right to have his opinion? Very democratic. And are you one of those who think that denial of holokaust is a crime?

isnt it ironic, you tell me all about democracy, stalin was against it. yes i think that those who deny the holocaust should be arrested and jailed, because they will harm others with their propoganda, and they are idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:05 am

Quote :
Do I have to mention that Communists in American had to hide in basements to avoid being arrested for " wrong political views"?

lol nevermind the fact that there IS a communist party in the US....hmmmm

this isnt mccarthy era, stop thinking the world is against you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 am

Naw only idiots are against me ( if your not one, prove it by saying something legit )

Sooo the fact theres few of them means they don't deserve equal rights?

again

Equal Right mmmmyeeeesh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 am

calinis wrote:

isnt it ironic, you tell me all about democracy, stalin was against it. yes i think that those who deny the holocaust should be arrested and jailed, because they will harm others with their propoganda, and they are idiots.
Hahaha, I'm even more democratic than you, because I support ANY free speech, even though I'm stalinist. You're not democratic at all, if you say that people must be jailed fo WORDS.

_________________


Last edited by Riddler on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 am

STALIN WASNT A COMMUNIST YOU DOUCHEBAG! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT SIMPLE THINGS BEFORE YOU CAN COMPREHEND THEM? YOU'RE LIKE A MENTALLY RETARDED FIVE-YEAR-OLD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 am

Watermelon wrote:
STALIN WASNT A COMMUNIST YOU DOUCHEBAG! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT SIMPLE THINGS BEFORE YOU CAN COMPREHEND THEM? YOU'RE LIKE A MENTALLY RETARDED FIVE-YEAR-OLD.
Read Kenzu's FAQ, dummy. A communist is someone who supports communism, that's all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:12 am

Personally I think that to be a communist, you have to at hear to a Communist doctrine.

Its like saying " I am a Atheist" and then go to church and make joyful Amen

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steel
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:16 am

calinis wrote:
actually there were weapons of amss destruction in iraq. why you continue to lie? that is what he used to gas all kurds.

Bullshit. we were lied to. There has been no evidence produced of weapons of mass destruction as had been implied by reports by (at the very least) my government. What you are confusing is strategic and tactical weapons. The unspoken implication of 'weapons of mass destruction' is that they are strategic. The weapons used to kill the kurds were tactical i.e. artillery shells etc. I do not deny Iraq posessed these or that they used them on the kurds. Only that they posessed weapons capable of harming people in Britain and the US (i.e. strategic weapons). There is a world of difference in this considering that one of the justifications for the war is that these weapons of mass destruction could be used against us in our own countries.

Quote :
that is disgusting, how you can encourage this.
I do not support the gassing of the Kurds (or any murder that took place under the Baathist regime, including I might add the liquidation of the Iraqi communist party) and have as far as I am aware said nothing to indicate that I did


Quote :
saddam had links to al qaeda. why allow a regime that sponsers terrorism and kills its own people to function?

1. Start producing real evidence to back up this claim (for example should I have the time I know of a CIA official who explicitly stated that al-qaeda did not have links to the Baathist regime)
2. Ask yourself why Saddam would have sponsered these terrorists who would have ultimately wanted him removed.
3. I do not support a regime that 'kills its own people to function' nor have I given any indication that I did. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Quote :
this is the same thing with iran. i do not feel safe, so long as islamofascism exists.

Again I do not believe this 'Islamofascism' crap and so will ask you again:

What precisely is fascist about the Iranian regime? what aspects actually compare to Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy and how important are they in defining the regime?

Quote :
and it does, because the islam religion is corrupt and cannot exist in a democratic form (however much iran may say they are democracy, they are not). it will always exist in a form that empowers extremists, and encourages terrorism. so yes, they must be destroyed.

Prove it. How does Islamic scripture support this whilst christain or jewish scripture does not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:18 am

oo kenzoos faq wel of coarse kenzu knows everything. false. i hate kenzu .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:08 am

...he's joking right? he's playing the devil's advocate, right?

because if people like this really exist in the world, i may hang myself

LONG LIVE THE IRANIAN PEOPLE! LONG LIVE THE IRAQI PEOPLE! DEATH TO THE INVADERS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   

Back to top Go down
 
i reckon the US should invade iran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Iran Nuclear Plants Hit By Virus Playing AC/DC
» Germany accuses four of breaking Iran nuclear embargo
» Media Bias 101: Benghazi vs. Watergate and Iran-Contra
» Stress driving doctors and dentists to drink addiction
» Iran enriching uranium at Fordo plant near Qom

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: