World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 i reckon the US should invade iran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 am

Wouldnt be a a bad idea. But it definantly wouldn't be a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:19 am

Liche wrote:
Wouldnt be a a bad idea. But it definantly wouldn't be a good one.

wait are you talking about us invading iran? because i would put everything i had on iran thoroughly crushing the us.

if you are talking about me hanging myself, then, uh....i don't know what to say....i suppose it is a neutral decision, when it comes to the state of the world lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 am

lol good on u solpacvoicis for supporting terrorism

idiots. islam is not good for the world, let us stop this evil and make only democracy prevalent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 pm

calinis wrote:
lol good on u solpacvoicis for supporting terrorism

idiots. islam is not good for the world, let us stop this evil and make only democracy prevalent

Actually hes supporting Opposition to America - and the fact those guys are Muslim extremists doesn't matter much.,

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm

calinis wrote:
lol good on u solpacvoicis for supporting terrorism

Stop twisting people's words to suit your own arguments. It's annoying, and it discredits you.

Quote :
idiots.

We have a rule against insults on this site. I know you're new, so i don't feel i should report it, but just for your future reference, please refrain from name calling; it doesn't do anything to support your argument or advance the debate.

Quote :
islam is not good for the world, let us stop this evil and make only democracy prevalent

What's so great about democracy, i wonder. Just because you have a majority, it is okay to impose your will on others? I mean, Germany had a majority backing the genocide, do you condone it for that reason? So why is it any more justified that you would take away people's religion just because they are a minority? This is no different from fascism in my opinion, the only difference being that you are using a majority's will as justification. So i say: Fuck democracy. People should be free to live their lives free of social norms and what the majority says is "okay".

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:02 pm

calinis wrote:
actually there were weapons of amss destruction in iraq. why you continue to lie? that is what he used to gas all kurds. that is disgusting, how you can encourage this. saddam had links to al qaeda. why allow a regime that sponsers terrorism and kills its own people to function?

this is the same thing with iran. i do not feel safe, so long as islamofascism exists.

and it does, because the islam religion is corrupt and cannot exist in a democratic form (however much iran may say they are democracy, they are not). it will always exist in a form that empowers extremists, and encourages terrorism. so yes, they must be destroyed.

well the usa sold the gas to iraq so......
links to al qaida?? wtf they were arch enimyes.
youre generalizing islam like crazy.
tere are like 10-20 million insane islamists out of 1,6 billion muslims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 am

so Anarchist.Dagger sorry i want to get rid of views that are not good like yours. i reckon that there arent a lot of neonazis in the US anyways. the party should be banned, and them jailed. the democracy is a product of majority's wishes, i'm sorry you feel oppressed. never said there were faults with democracy, but its hella better than no government at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:53 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Actually hes supporting Opposition to America - and the fact those guys are Muslim extremists doesn't matter much.,

because as we all know, the iranian people and iraqi people in their entirety are "muslim extremists" -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 pm

calinis wrote:
so Anarchist.Dagger sorry i want to get rid of views that are not good like yours.

First you say this ^^^ then you say...

Quote :
i reckon that there arent a lot of neonazis in the US anyways. the party should be banned, and them jailed.

this^^^. What makes you any better than a neonazi?

Quote :
the democracy is a product of majority's wishes, i'm sorry you feel oppressed.

I don't remember saying that.

Quote :
never said there were faults with democracy, but its hella better than no government at all.

How's so?

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i reckon the US should invade iran   

Back to top Go down
 
i reckon the US should invade iran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Iran Nuclear Plants Hit By Virus Playing AC/DC
» Germany accuses four of breaking Iran nuclear embargo
» Media Bias 101: Benghazi vs. Watergate and Iran-Contra
» Stress driving doctors and dentists to drink addiction
» Iran enriching uranium at Fordo plant near Qom

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: