World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

should gay people not be allowed to vote

Go down 
+13
enviro
Liche
Riddler
CoolKidX
RedSoviet
Marx-Allende
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hutin Suprimée
Watermelon
WeiWuWei
Steel
Cyprian Uljanow
calinis
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

should gay people not be allowed to vote Empty
PostSubject: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:12 am

i reckon they shouldnt, because they have twisted views
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:42 am

I think there should be IQ Tests applies before every voting and those who pass may vote - so one way or another I'm sort of in favour for revoking your Voting privileges
Back to top Go down
Steel
Pioneer Leader

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:18 pm

There is a growing body of evidence to suggest that homosexuality is determined by biological factors. For example brain activity associated with emotion in heterosexual women is shared by homosexual men (and vice versa).

Therefore, even if you could convince me that homosexuality was 'wrong', not allowing them to vote would make no more sense than not allowing left handed blonde people who are exactly 6' 1" to vote.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 pm

you're dumb, that's a load of crap
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:33 pm

And your sopose to be smart?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:33 pm

yeah i am really smart
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 pm

should gay people not be allowed to vote Vaccination_fail
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 pm

wth
Back to top Go down
Steel
Pioneer Leader

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 pm

calinis wrote:
you're dumb, that's a load of crap

Am I allowed to swear at a 13 year old here?

suck it!
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm

no i am just a child do not corrupt me
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:52 pm

lol @ this entire topic.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:05 pm

hou ouf fund a pic of me?
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 am

I hope you know that an educated homosexual is more wise than an uneducated heterosexual.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 pm

AllMightyShadow wrote:
I hope you know that an educated homosexual is more wise than an uneducated heterosexual.

In the mind of a homophobe, that doesn't make sense. Plus you suck dick so your opinions, regardless of their nature are not worth taking into account.

In my view homophobia just like racism and even elitism are part of human immaturity..
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Marx-Allende
Pioneer Leader
Marx-Allende

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:00 am

why not??? communism is to liberate humanity... not to opresse them!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZunigaEspinoza
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 am

homosexuality is a sicknes of the modern time, and its geting worser, becouse its "NoRmaL" the Media promotes that shit ...
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:32 pm

I think gays should vote i mean why not cause there homosexual..that's just a dumb reason.
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:22 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
homosexuality is a sicknes of the modern time, and its geting worser, becouse its "NoRmaL" the Media promotes that shit ...

You just full of retarded fears based on nothing but incomprehension.
Gtfo, grandpa, the world will be a better place without you.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:42 pm

AllMightyShadow wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:

You just full of retarded fears based on nothing but incomprehension.
Gtfo, grandpa, the world will be a better place without you.

Its a Fact, that it is, a mordent time sicknes, gays wehre allways ther, but now with this tolerance everything shit its geting REALY worse, boy's thet are not sure about ther fillings getting this kick in this course because everybody says its fucking ok to be homosexual what a BULLSHIT! so f*** you
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:46 pm

You, sir, are uneducate.
Homosexuality exist since the apparation of mankind, and was accepted and even promoted by plenty of civilisations, it's not a "modern day" topic. You call this a sickness ? Your idiocy is a sickness. An attirance isn't something you can catch, or contract, it just happens, like an heterosexual attirance.

Last edited by AllMightyShadow on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 pm

cant you f*** read?
Quote :
gays wehre allways ther, but now with this tolerance everything shit its geting REALY worse, boy's thet are not sure about ther fillings getting this kick in this course because everybody says its fucking ok to be homosexual what a BULLSHIT

thar were allways ther but now the getting more and more with incredible spped becouse everybody says its OK, with this tolerance shit ther getting MORE! Can you follow the idea?
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 pm

They are not getting more, damn it, they are just getting more attention from the medias. Leave them live their live , sex is not and shouldn't be a business of the state.

You're a parody of an homophobic little Texas kid, I'm right ? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Ther are getting more! the statisctic says it , and it is not normal, is just sick! ok ther will be allways homosexual but stop this tolerance shit to stop this "RISE OF THEM "
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 pm

What's the problem if they are getting more ? If they pay their taxes, love their nations, became good citizens and don't became flamboyants, we'll don't give a damn about them. Please man, jump into the 21 st century.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:07 pm

AllMightyShadow wrote:
What's the problem if they are getting more ? If they pay their taxes, love their nation and don't became flamboyants, I'll don't give a damn about them. Please man, jump into the 21's century.

i am in the 21's century and it isn't normal, go and do what ever the ***** you won't... it wat is should be tolerate next?!? Pedopihil? maby in the 22's century the will be tolerated to oh look he like to see how children geting fuckd but its normal lats live in a toloreted worl....

SICK WOLRD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should gay people not be allowed to vote   should gay people not be allowed to vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should gay people not be allowed to vote
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next