World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first place

Go down 
+7
oligarch
Kenzu
Zealot_Kommunizma
RedNation
Mr.fredy5
Diogritor
mattabesta
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

first place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:15 am

mattabesta wrote:
you know nothing
1. the us set up a dictatorship in iran 50 years ago and in 1979 the citicens revolted and critasise the us hevely.
That makes Iran more a victim of the US than an enemy.

mattabesta wrote:

2. iran dose not like israel wich is unafraid of using theyr nuclear capabylity potentally drawing pakistan and the inda into a nucklear war.
1. It's not classroom politics. Is not like "he doesn't like me so I don't like him and my friends don't like him". And how Israel making a nuclear strike on Iran would draw Pakistan and India into a nuclear war? It's not like France launches a nuclear missile at India and Immediately China lauches one to great Britain.
mattabesta wrote:

3. iran held the us embassy hosteg for a very long time.

And that conflict was solved by in the 1980's by trading some weapons. Else US had nothing to do in the Iran-Iraq war, yet US sank several Iranian ships and shot down an Iranian passenger aircraft.

Even inspite of all those actions US has made against Iran, Iran hasn't really done anything considerable against US.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 am

Iran is very touchy. I am glad they have kind of backed down and war will not happen. Bush is leaving and Abumadenajad(not even gonna try and spell it right.) isn't that bad of a leader because he knows when to back down... Korea on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:34 pm

Iran does not pose a threat to the US. The "War on Terror" is a lie; terrorism is not real threat, its just a Straussian rouse; and not the first one.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Diogritor wrote:
Iran is very touchy. I am glad they have kind of backed down and war will not happen. Bush is leaving and Abumadenajad(not even gonna try and spell it right.) isn't that bad of a leader because he knows when to back down... Korea on the other hand...

*Ahmedinajad

I personally think it wouldn't be bad if Iran or Korea had nuclear weapons. That would just balance things a bit.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:52 am

It might be more balanced but Victorian deterrent plans never work.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 am

oligarch wrote:

Well if Iran gets nuclear weapons and there is a Nuclear war between Israel and Iran (one of the least likely things to happen) it's two less problems for the world to care about... but a lot of cultural and intellectual wealth lost.
Back to top Go down
RedNation
Young Komsomol Member
RedNation

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Well if Iran gets nuclear weapons and there is a Nuclear war between Israel and Iran (one of the least likely things to happen) it's two less problems for the world to care about... but a lot of cultural and intellectual wealth lost.
well america backs isreal, i doubth they would let that happen, then again russia and china back iran what a world we live in eh?
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:40 am

I do not care if Iran or Evil Korea(as opposed to Zerg Rush Korea) get nukes because I do not think an organized nation would use them. Who I fear is Islamist extremist, If They attacked us with a nuke who would we hit back?

India and Pakistan could go at it but that wouldnt drag anyone in, So thats ok... I would almost be ok with lowering the population a few...hundred million.. Minus the that sounding terrible part.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 am

Diogritor wrote:
I do not care if Iran or Evil Korea(as opposed to Zerg Rush Korea) get nukes because I do not think an organized nation would use them. Who I fear is Islamist extremist, If They attacked us with a nuke who would we hit back?

You'd just have to choose from a list of Middleeastern nations.

Diogritor wrote:

India and Pakistan could go at it but that wouldnt drag anyone in, So thats ok... I would almost be ok with lowering the population a few...hundred million.. Minus the that sounding terrible part.

Well, an incident would drag China.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:50 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

You'd just have to choose from a list of Middleeastern nations.

Diogritor wrote:

Well, an incident would drag China.
And then the U.S and then Israel, france, Briton, Russia, etc...damn... Cant we have a nucular holocaust and not have people to watch and eat popcorn!?!
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:16 am

Eventually the non proliferation treaty will collapse; it wasn't that strong to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:17 am

oligarch wrote:
Eventually the non proliferation treaty will collapse; it wasn't that strong to begin with.
so..we can watch the hilarity(come on. You gotta admit all out war because of religion is funny.) and not get dragged in, Alright!
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 am

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:
so..we can watch the hilarity(come on. You gotta admit all out war because of religion is funny.) and not get dragged in, Alright!

The West would be dragged in though, its 60 years too late for isolationism.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:16 am

[quote="Zealot_Kommunizma"]
mattabesta wrote:
you know nothing
1. the us set up a dictatorship in iran 50 years ago and in 1979 the citicens revolted and critasise the us hevely.
That makes Iran more a victim of the US than an enemy.

mattabesta wrote:

2. iran dose not like israel wich is unafraid of using theyr nuclear capabylity potentally drawing pakistan and the inda into a nucklear war.
1. It's not classroom politics. Is not like "he doesn't like me so I don't like him and my friends don't like him". And how Israel making a nuclear strike on Iran would draw Pakistan and India into a nuclear war? It's not like France launches a nuclear missile at India and Immediately China lauches one to great Britain.
mattabesta wrote:

3. iran held the us embassy hosteg for a very long time.

the us is imperilistic it has to commtrole the goverment.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:43 am

i am offically number one now at 22:43 gmt 19.02.08
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:57 am

mattabesta wrote:

You can thank that to my illness Matti.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:35 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

You can thank that to my illness Matti.
well i've been ill now for 2 weeks 40c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first place