World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs   Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Reaching out to religious voters, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama called for expanding President Bush's program steering federal social service dollars to religious groups and — in a move sure to cause controversy — supported some ability to hire and fire based on faith.

"In time, I came to see faith as being both a personal commitment to Christ and a commitment to my community; that while I could sit in church and pray all I want, I wouldn't be fulfilling God's will unless I went out and did the Lord's work," he said.

Read moar:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25473529
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs   Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:25 am

Read the article, AP and NBC misquoted his campaign. Never trust the American corporate media.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs   Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am

he stil wonts to expand funding for fathe based programmes.
he also opposed the supreme court decision overturning deth penalty for chiled rape.

hou reactienary he he ? he is reactienary of elephantine proprtions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs   Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:37 pm

He's just trying to get the religous people away from McCain. I trust that he won't do anything that breaks the seperation of church and state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs   Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:17 pm

lets al place our trust in teh bourgeois polotocian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs   Today at 10:36 am

Back to top Go down

Obama wants to expand Bush's faith-based programs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1