World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 We are fucked.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:18 am

Kenzu's going to have a heart attack when he sees what happened to the forum.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:20 am

Too bad Zealot is not here...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 am

kenzu is dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:22 am

god is dead.

and yeah...he might just scrap it and start it over o.o;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:23 am

i hope he doesnt allow aryanpower ever to come on here again and same with jeiro and riddler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:28 am

calinis wrote:
i hope he doesnt allow aryanpower ever to come on here again and same with jeiro and riddler.

he already permabanned aryanpower. and he isn't getting rid of people because of your petty disputes. maybe his petty disputes, but not yours. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:32 am

if he permabanned him why is he back????

and jerio is racist (he hates japanese people), swears at people for no reason, and hates everyone who likes capitalism.

he should be banned.

riddler worships mass murderer. he should be banned too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:33 am

calinis wrote:

riddler worships mass murderer. he should be banned too.
Bush is more mass-murderer, but you worship him Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:35 am

i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:43 am

calinis wrote:
i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good

There is the proof, you justify terrorism and murder with the old "end justifies the means" excuse.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:45 am

calinis wrote:
if he permabanned him why is he back????

and jerio is racist (he hates japanese people), swears at people for no reason, and hates everyone who likes capitalism.

he should be banned.

riddler worships mass murderer. he should be banned too.

he doesn't hate the japanese people, just the right wing government =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 am

calinis wrote:
i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good
America has the highest number of children killed by there weapons

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:15 am

mononokifool wrote:
calinis wrote:
i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good
America has the highest number of children killed by there weapons

no that would be china since throught history ca. 30 billion pepole have lived in china while only 700-1000 million in the USA wich makes it stastisticly more in favor of china
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 am

mattabesta wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
calinis wrote:
i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good
America has the highest number of children killed by there weapons

no that would be china since throught history ca. 30 billion pepole have lived in china while only 700-1000 million in the USA wich makes it stastisticly more in favor of china
I dont think you understand what i ment

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:05 pm

okay this forum is shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:07 pm

mononokifool wrote:

America has the highest number of children killed by there weapons

Even in Vietnam today, children are still losing limbs and life from landmines dropped by US Army bombers. So America still has the right to be called "baby killers".

solpacvoicis wrote:

he doesn't hate the japanese people, just the right wing government

Arigatou gozaimas, dongmu. (LOL) Japanese neo-con government is horrible! They are FULL of scandals and the people can't do anything because America supports the neo-cons with...well, yeah.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:


Arigatou gozaimas, dongmu. (LOL) Japanese neo-con government is horrible! They are FULL of scandals and the people can't do anything because America supports the neo-cons with...well, yeah.
Nihonga wakarimaska?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:01 am

mononokifool wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
calinis wrote:
i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good
America has the highest number of children killed by there weapons

no that would be china since throught history ca. 30 billion pepole have lived in china while only 700-1000 million in the USA wich makes it stastisticly more in favor of china
I dont think you understand what i ment

I think I do.
you mean that the us has supported a number of coups and those coups killed a lot of children.

guess what china has had a "few" coups
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:22 am

revolution wrote:
calinis wrote:
i dont worship him the people killed by the US army in the long run are justified if it establishes a greater good

There is the proof, you justify terrorism and murder with the old "end justifies the means" excuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:10 am

hahaha Revolution had a good poinnt, I was gonna say the same thing about that one comment Calinis made....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:34 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
mononokifool wrote:

America has the highest number of children killed by there weapons

Even in Vietnam today, children are still losing limbs and life from landmines dropped by US Army bombers. So America still has the right to be called "baby killers".

solpacvoicis wrote:

he doesn't hate the japanese people, just the right wing government

Arigatou gozaimas, dongmu. (LOL) Japanese neo-con government is horrible! They are FULL of scandals and the people can't do anything because America supports the neo-cons with...well, yeah.
You just offended me a tad. People die in war, it happens. South Veitnam was under seige by the north and the U.S soldiers that were stuck their because of the old men in washington had no choice but to follow orders. so if a village was full of VC then why should we have NOT destroyed it?

"Hey that village supports the enemy. lets stand around and let them fortify and be a thorn in our sides." yea that makes sence.

There is also very little people who were alive in WW2 that are still alive today. Why should modern people be responcible for crimes of a past Generation. the Japanese today may be the "whites" of asians in respect to racism(the only thing more racist then a redneck is a japanese man Very Happy) but they are not the same people that commited war crimes all over Asia. They have paid for it, WE FRICKEN NUKED THEM.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We are fucked.   Today at 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
We are fucked.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: