World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 inteligunce and racesm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: inteligunce and racesm   Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Quote :
Studies going back over 50 years have repeatedly arrived at the same conclusion -- racists have lower IQs than non-racists. The average intelligence quotient (IQ) of all members of the human race is 100 on the Stanford-Binet scale, as illustrated in the bell curves in the figure below. The average IQ of racists is up to 4 IQ points less than this (Montagu 1952 & 1988, Allport 1946, Frenkel-Brunswick and Sanford 1945). The reasons this is true are not entirely clear. Does racism attract the unintelligent or do the unintelligent default into racist mentalities? An exploration of this phenomenon can be most informative.

Since the average IQ of a racist is less than the average, racists have two-digit IQs, while normal people have three-digit IQs, on the average. This applies to Nazi skinheads, American Nazis, the oxymoronic Aryan supremacists, Christian Identity fanatics, anti-semites, non-denominational bigots, and other such social rejects. The figure above is based on a standard deviation of 10, and is normalized for matching populations.

http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/sayar/riqs.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Never doubted it. Nazis have IQ of 14,88 Very Happy

_________________


Last edited by Riddler on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:54 pm

i knew racists were idiots so i searched on google for "racists have low iqs" and found this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:04 am

this explains racism in the us entyerly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:36 am

thats why souther hicks aree racist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 pm

exacly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Makes sence. I mean, there's literally no logic in it, nor their arguments for it.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:02 am

....I'm sure there are "some" racists out there that have a higher IQ i mean come on not evry racist can have a low IQ that's inpossible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 am

Was... was that supposed to be a joke? Or did you really spell that wrong?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Was... was that supposed to be a joke? Or did you really spell that wrong?

Yeaaa...my english isnt best..-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Oh, okay. I mean, it's just that, well, look at that. You say some rascists have to be smarter tha that, then you spell impossible with an "N". He, he, he, he, he.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Intelligence and racism contradict each other.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 am

arn't the Japanese the most racist of them all? and arn't asians all in all smarter then Americans?

Also you cannot stand here and tell me that none of you are even a little racist. Riding through the ghetto hard for you? total hate for another nation(jeiro)? mexicans standing in front of Home Depot make you laugh? then guess what you are!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:05 am

Just older Japanese. And of course riding through the gheto makes me nervous. ANY gehto would, predominately white OR black. I don't hate ANY of a WHOLE nation. Mostly just the governments. Or faiths. But hate of a faith is not rascism. And could SOMEONE explain to me the Mexican thing, please? I don't get it.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Just older Japanese. And of course riding through the gheto makes me nervous. ANY gehto would, predominately white OR black. I don't hate ANY of a WHOLE nation. Mostly just the governments. Or faiths. But hate of a faith is not rascism. And could SOMEONE explain to me the Mexican thing, please? I don't get it.

Undocumented immigrants waiting for work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 am

So what's the joke?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:30 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
So what's the joke?
They are waiting for people to drive in front of them and ask them to do task like tileing a roof or building a deck for 50 buck or such... very helpful around moving time. The joke is that they are willing to do such mindless task for such little money... Kinda sad but im from the internet so it is funny to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Oh... okay... still don't undertand why it's FUNNY, I mean, they're unemployed, why not help them out? And SOMEONE has to do the menial task, logically why not someone who needs the money?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Oh... okay... still don't understand why it's FUNNY, I mean, they're unemployed, why not help them out? And SOMEONE has to do the menial task, logically why not someone who needs the money?

Ding Ding. you now understand the immigrant issue in America.


1st: They are not unemployed. Clearly they have a job..just a bad one
2nd: The reason not to help them out is that tiling job for 10 bucks a person should have been done by Americans for a decent wage. The Construction industry has COLLAPSED in America because of Immigrant workers. They say they only do jobs no one wants to do but what happens when they ARE doing jobs normal people get pain for. Mexican immigrants claim that without them the economy would collapse but this idea is simply retarded and that is the only way to put it. If they were not here Americans would still be doing the jobs they do. Just because we would have to pay more doesn't mean anything when the money stays in America instead of being sent to some dirt farm in Mexico. Also American teenagers like me find it VERY VERY hard to find a job because traditional jobs like fast food worker, grocery store worker, helping their family construction business are being filled by, that's right, MEXICANS.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:49 am

Diogritor wrote:



1st: They are not unemployed. Clearly they have a job..just a bad one

Technically they are not employed, its essentially slavery only with rentals instead of purchases.

Quote :
2nd: The reason not to help them out is that tiling job for 10 bucks a person should have been done by Americans for a decent wage.
Yes, they should be payed a decent wage.

Quote :

The Construction industry has COLLAPSED in America because of Immigrant workers.
No, that's due to the 2001 recession and now again because of the sub prime crisis.

Quote :

They say they only do jobs no one wants to do but what happens when they ARE doing jobs normal people get pain for.

They ARE normal people.

Quote :

Mexican immigrants claim that without them the economy would collapse but this idea is simply retarded and that is the only way to put it. If they were not here Americans would still be doing the jobs they do. Just because we would have to pay more doesn't mean anything when the money stays in America instead of being sent to some dirt farm in Mexico.

Most of the money is spent in the US but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, the money that the would have gone into paying a living wage goes to surplus which is actually better for (capitalist)economic growth so it really doesn't matter how the workers' wages are spent if if the labor is cheap in regards to the health of capitalism.
tl;dr: It does stay in the US because it isn't payed to the workers and the cost of production is lower, not thats sent to Mexico anyway.

Quote :
Also American teenagers like me find it VERY VERY hard to find a job because traditional jobs like fast food worker, grocery store worker, helping their family construction business are being filled by, that's right, MEXICANS.

Even if the whole "job stealing" delusion was true, what should give you priority?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:28 am

The fact that young people who want to work hate being unemployed? He, he, he.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:23 am

((I may be a little biased towards this because I am a teeneage in the U.S who is having trouble finding a job.))

People who are actually citizens should get priority because illigals SHOULDNT EVEN BE HERE. I am not racist aginst mexicans.. mostly because I have mostly mexican blood in me. But I do not like going into my local mcdonalds looking for an aplications and being denied for a job because paco is perfectly fine with minimum wage for life. They do not pay taxes, they DO steal jobs, and as anyone in L.A can tell you since they are off the grid they DO increase crime rates.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 am

Diogritor wrote:
((I may be a little biased towards this because I am a teeneage in the U.S who is having trouble finding a job.))

People who are actually citizens should get priority because illigals SHOULDNT EVEN BE HERE. I am not racist aginst mexicans.. mostly because I have mostly mexican blood in me. But I do not like going into my local mcdonalds looking for an aplications and being denied for a job because paco is perfectly fine with minimum wage for life. They do not pay taxes, they DO steal jobs, and as anyone in L.A can tell you since they are off the grid they DO increase crime rates.

No human being is illegal. They need to be here because of wage inequality between the US and Mexico, even if there wasn't Mexicans should be here, California, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming are historically a part of Mexico and are only a part of the US due to unjustifiable military aggression. They don't pay taxes but they don't make any money either, even if they did pay taxes, how revenue do you think it would generate. Poverty increases crime rates and denying people citizen inreases poverty. "Job stealing" and crime rates are a direct result of xenophobic policies that persecute people based on ethnicity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:36 am

oligarch wrote:

No human being is illegal. They need to be here because of wage inequality between the US and Mexico, even if there wasn't Mexicans should be here, California, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming are historically a part of Mexico and are only a part of the US due to unjustifiable military aggression. They don't pay taxes but they don't make any money either, even if they did pay taxes, how revenue do you think it would generate. Poverty increases crime rates and denying people citizen increases poverty. "Job stealing" and crime rates are a direct result of xenophobic policies that persecute people based on ethnicity.
Back on topic(will start a thread about immigration)

The point is intelligence is something that you are mostly born with. Your mind is either open to what people teach you or closed making it harder for you to learn while racism is purely something you learn from your upbringing. Thus racism has very little to do with how smart you are other then sometimes smart people can see that the only thing different is skin or culture.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 am

And that of all the things to hate, THOSE are hardly real reasons.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: inteligunce and racesm   Today at 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
inteligunce and racesm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: