World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Need help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Need help.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:28 am

Hi
I wnna upload a image but not sure how, and i don't understand what in the FAQ says.
So plz help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Need help.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:23 am

I think it's the "Host an image" button for uploading from your computed, I'm not sure if you have it. To post an image from the net, simply embed the image link between the [img][/img] tags.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Need help.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:40 am

Riddler wrote:
I think it's the "Host an image" button for uploading from your computed, I'm not sure if you have it. To post an image from the net, simply embed the image link between the [img][/img] tags.

And if the image is in your image's(so in your computer) and you wnna post it here what do you do then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Need help.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 am

CoolKidX wrote:
[And if the image is in your image's(so in your computer) and you wnna post it here what do you do then?
Upload it using the "Host an image" button.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Need help.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:34 am

Riddler wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
[And if the image is in your image's(so in your computer) and you wnna post it here what do you do then?
Upload it using the "Host an image" button.

Ok ty Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Need help.   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 am

make a photobucket acount, upload it to there, then use the code it gives you to put it on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Need help.   Today at 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
Need help.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: