World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:31 pm

I would like to know why it was done, if most of the red army did it, or if it was just a small percentage, and if any other allies committed rape.
from what Ive herd it was that some solders went mental from the war and some wanted revenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:52 pm

of course the wanted revenge! the wehrmacht raped and then killed the woman and civilianz when the attacked the SU the Red Army reped but the let them alive, i think it was more then OK,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:05 pm

They also raped Death camp survives, what about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:07 pm

i dont hear nothing about that, that was for sur single cases
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Well yes its not like it was a big percentage who did that, its more of a thing you blame on a single person. but i want to know a approximate percentage of rapist in the red army
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:05 pm

i find at wikipedia that ther was about 100.000 rapes so its a very small number, at the offensive at berlin ther was 2.500.000 red soldiers so 0,4% of the soldiers had raped the womans


Last edited by RedSoviet on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 39
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Red army was defiantly the War rapist of WW2 no questions asked, and my Dad says that when Nazis went in to a city they wore surprisingly stoic, they just marched if they needed something they walked in took stuff and left, while Soviet burned maimed raped and killed, Cities wore literally leveled.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Red army was defiantly the War rapist of WW2 no questions asked, and my Dad says that when Nazis went in to a city they wore surprisingly stoic, they just marched if they needed something they walked in took stuff and left, while Soviet burned maimed raped and killed, Cities wore literally leveled.

what a bullshit, the germans killed all when ther go to the citis, the soviets leaved the germans alive! its a FACT a historic fact!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 39
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 am

Red, Nazis wore racial fanatics and Poles wore 2nd worse only to jews, By sheer following of there sick logic none of them would even try rapeing seeing they considered that worse than sex with animals - and I don't think my granddad is lieing, he has little reason to do so, Nazis had there crimes but they wore perfectionists they needed at least something that Looked like order.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:16 am

a Nazi death camp survivor came to our school and said the Germans raped all his sisters (and i think his mother too), he said that this also happened to his friend and many others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:19 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Red, Nazis wore racial fanatics and Poles wore 2nd worse only to jews, By sheer following of there sick logic none of them would even try rapeing seeing they considered that worse than sex with animals - and I don't think my granddad is lieing, he has little reason to do so, Nazis had there crimes but they wore perfectionists they needed at least something that Looked like order.

its a FACT, your granddad saw everithing? he is smarter and have more knowledge about it as the history scientist... for sure

The Weapons-SS maked camps, where the hold woman and girl to rape them every time, at skndinavien/sowjetunion they wher raped than drivin in churchs an than burned them all down, the must grub out ther one graves an then ther wehre shooted in the neck, children wehre mostly not shooted... ther wehre graved alive

Don't double post... - WR KGB


Last edited by RedSoviet on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:39 am

RedSoviet wrote:
i find at wikipedia that ther was about 100.000 rapes so its a very small number, at the offensive at berlin ther was 2.500.000 red soldiers so 0,4% of the soldiers had raped the womans

Small number ?? There still 100.000 rape's comittied and how "small" that is there still alot of woman raped for like what? NOTIN!
So who care's how much soldiers raped ppl its about what they done to the ppl .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:45 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
i find at wikipedia that ther was about 100.000 rapes so its a very small number, at the offensive at berlin ther was 2.500.000 red soldiers so 0,4% of the soldiers had raped the womans

Small number ?? There still 100.000 rape's comittied and how "small" that is there still alot of woman raped for like what? NOTIN!
So who care's how much soldiers raped ppl its about what they done to the ppl .

0,4% is small and no nothing is falls, it was revange, anger

if you see the % off the germans the soviets 100.000 are NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:20 am

Well, it's a strong moral revenge... something like: "So we're inferior to you right? Well, your women will give birth to our 'inferior'children".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:55 am

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
i find at wikipedia that ther was about 100.000 rapes so its a very small number, at the offensive at berlin ther was 2.500.000 red soldiers so 0,4% of the soldiers had raped the womans

Small number ?? There still 100.000 rape's comittied and how "small" that is there still alot of woman raped for like what? NOTIN!
So who care's how much soldiers raped ppl its about what they done to the ppl .

0,4% is small and no nothing is falls, it was revange, anger

if you see the % off the germans the soviets 100.000 are NOTHING!
also the ones who raped probably did it more then once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
i find at wikipedia that ther was about 100.000 rapes so its a very small number, at the offensive at berlin ther was 2.500.000 red soldiers so 0,4% of the soldiers had raped the womans

Small number ?? There still 100.000 rape's comittied and how "small" that is there still alot of woman raped for like what? NOTIN!
So who care's how much soldiers raped ppl its about what they done to the ppl .

0,4% is small and no nothing is falls, it was revange, anger

if you see the % off the germans the soviets 100.000 are NOTHING!
also the ones who raped probably did it more then once

is ther already incalculated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Ummmm I think their just desperate, and have mental issues. Like all rapests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Liche wrote:
Ummmm I think their just desperate, and have mental issues. Like all rapests.

Of course, most of them probably had several if not all members of their families killed by the Nazis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 am

oligarch wrote:
Liche wrote:
Ummmm I think their just desperate, and have mental issues. Like all rapests.

Of course, most of them probably had several if not all members of their families killed by the Nazis.
yep

that doesn't justify it, but it gives you a reason why they did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Antifa
Pioneer
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-06-07
Age : 47
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:54 pm

As I understand the situation, the majority of the rapes that were committed by the Red Army, were not committed by front-line troops but occured when the areas were consolidated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aroadtothefuture.org/
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Well that was a war full of passion and pain, Germans claimed racial superiority... I think many wanted to retaliate and adress that issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:29 am

Most Aryans agreed because it made them feel special, like if some one compliments you.

(spell check made me capitalize Aryan now I feel like a supremacist).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:12 pm

well i would feel special if that happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin   

Back to top Go down
 
Rape COmmited by the Red Army in Berlin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RAC MKI of Royal Army Service Corps
» CANADIAN ARMY CLOTH
» The Berlin Forest Boy 'Ray' (Speculative Thread!)
» Iraq Car Bomb kills 27 at Army Base
» Rehab Fears as Army Force out Injured Soldier

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: