World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tadeusz Kosciuszko

Go down 
+5
Diogritor
Liche
Zealot_Kommunizma
RedSoviet
Robczyk2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Hero
YES!
Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Yes
Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Gulag
Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Robczyk2
Senior Komsomol Member
Robczyk2

Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:38 pm

A question. When they are anti russia, why you was so often there?
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/user/robczyk2
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:02 am

Robczyk2 wrote:
A question. When they are anti russia, why you was so often there?

i have speaked to them, and i speaked a LOT of pol's in germany, i dont realy now why its somthing like russia is the factor of all ther problems and the soviet union just exploited them...

your government suck like shit and your people belive that shit what they say!
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Ah yes our govarment sucks - said the man living under Puytin for his entire life - and Seeing your Anti-pole You are Bad, oh? Not fair you say? Ah yes indeed - Only if your Anti-RUSSIAN then you are BAD, aside form that Russians have the right flame and slander all other nations thats is very politically correct.

Yes people believe everything they say? yes becous you runed a survey and checked the statistics - yes thats 100% sure... oh you didn't? But hey your Russian so your auto-correct right?

PRL ( or PPR in English shortage) Did opress the people, but the subtle differance was that it was a satellite state not a exactly Communist state - it was bad becous everything was shipped in to Russia.

Thou I usually got nothing on Russians, but you sir are a Pamphlet-reciting arrow minded intolerant peace of amphibian shit, you try telling people what they say, you justified your position with Strawman fallacies, and judging by how you say you hate Poles, and then say its becous they generalize is just outright bigotry and Hippocracy
Overall I seen Fascists that made more sense than you - and believe me the fact your a Russian doesn't change that - at all.

Kosciusko i s a hero becous I he stood up against many with only a few by his sides. And for a jut cause - independance, also he was the Wayfarer for many following revolutions against the Prussian Russian and Austrian opression.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Appeal to Dubious-Authority Fallacy
Strawman Fallacy
Ad Hominum Fallacy
Hipocracy & Bigotry

Overall insulter moot post full of shit - better luck next time

~Love, WR KGB
Back to top Go down
Robczyk2
Senior Komsomol Member
Robczyk2

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:50 pm

You can only insults people, but you don´t have arguments.
You judging things, but you don´t know the facts, thats is the problem.

Cyprian Uljanow has very right. He know the facts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Looks like the KGB doesn't support retarded hatred.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:30 pm

1st Warning.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
fu** KGB the talk shit maybe a damn pole!

i said what i meant so f*** you

Cute.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Robczyk2 wrote:
You can only insults people, but you don´t have arguments.
You judging things, but you don´t know the facts, thats is the problem.

Cyprian Uljanow has very right. He know the facts. Very Happy

i now the fact, so why your country blocked us? why the dont wanted that we have god relationships with EU so the blocked us! why the hated us and why the give the US goverment the missle the missle system and WHY the

and you now german so read this
http://www.faz.net/s/RubDDBDABB9457A437BAA85A49C26FB23A0/Doc~EE554363CCC2540DB85799EEE578D89D6~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 41891198putinafp416wf6
I dunno, same reason why you blocked ouer Meat?
But either way, how is one's country government being assholes a selling point to hate a whole nation? And Ironically This is your ARGUMENT for hating Poles - becous they hate Russians based on Govarment actions - the Sheer hypocrisies that beams from your posts is just adorable.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Quote :
I dunno, same reason why you blocked ouer Meat?

your meet lol, yeah a real big politicl factor, maybe we have our one and dont need yours

Quote :
But either way, how is one's country government being assholes a selling point to hate a whole nation?

i dont head your "nation" i heat your goverment and how can i DONT heat this poles who heat US, i CANT!

your government steers a confrontation after the next
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:58 pm

If you didn't why did you order it? And I'm talking about your thought that your numbers have some sort of selling voice " 98% of pole are bad cuz they hate russia and comunizm!" I bet that if you didn't know that there wore 2 pols on this sit would slap a bi round 100%. And on the side note - your talking as if Russia didn't create any drama at all - its Russia that plays a spoiled princess, and doesn't want to talk with anybody most the time.

RedSoviet wrote:
gulag him, i hate poland

Oh so you don't hate the "nation"? anotehr guy that contradicts himself... dual-morality ftw
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Quote :
If you didn't why did you order it?

an overwhelming majority can call man a whole nation

Quote :
And on the side note - your talking as if Russia didn't create any drama at all - its Russia that plays a spoiled princess, and doesn't want to talk with anybody most the time.

which drama? your government started these rushes, it required apologies out centuries years wars wanted any compensations, then they treteten to the European Union and then to NATO, and then they blocked the further relations with the European Union by their veto and remove them now sovjet monuments and give to Americans their country thereby them rockets to set up
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:30 pm

By said Logic I can say that your a Nazi becous a overwhelming amount of Russians are Neo-Nazis - stupid shit ain't it?

Also I ain't filled in too much on why is Russia Butthurt with other nations but I guess that it's for a reason - and on the side note the govermant that Caused all the butthurt with Russians was kicked out last year... check the news more - current gov is Pro-Russian
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
then they blocked the further relations with the European Union by their veto

Why would Russia need cooperation with the EU? The more appart the EU is from Russia, the better.

RedSoviet wrote:

and remove them now sovjet monuments and give to Americans their country thereby them rockets to set up

It's part of their alliance with USA. But if, as Cyprian says, new government is pro-Russian, I think they'll do something against NATO's strategical positions there.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Robczyk2
Senior Komsomol Member
Robczyk2

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Quote :
i now the fact, so why your country blocked us? why the dont wanted that we have god relationships with EU so the blocked us! why the hated us and why the give the US goverment the missle the missle system

These things do the government!
The polish government is like the german government.
They are corrupt and do nothing for the people. They make things and the people self have nothing to say. (This is Democratie)

I´m sure you know what I will say
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:10 pm

poland? oh yeah i guess he was a hero, anyone fighting for his peoples indepence is a hero in my eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadeusz Kosciuszko   Tadeusz Kosciuszko - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tadeusz Kosciuszko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Monument to Heroes-
Jump to: