World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 "Fanatic" Marxism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:56 am

My friend, a social democrat, says that I'm an insane fanatic for saying that material dialects are a part of Marxism and therefore absolute fact. Which one of us is really insane?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm

I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 pm

oligarch wrote:
My friend, a social democrat, says that I'm an insane fanatic for saying that material dialects are a part of Marxism and therefore absolute fact. Which one of us is really insane?
umm no offenc but U r
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Riddler wrote:
I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.

And I have to agree with this Smile Else I think something else is important. That marx said his theories should be revised Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Riddler wrote:
I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.

And I have to agree with this Smile Else I think something else is important. That marx said his theories should be revised Smile
he was a man who never saw his horrably wrong iders go into action so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad who that took a long time Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:42 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Riddler wrote:
I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.

And I have to agree with this Smile Else I think something else is important. That marx said his theories should be revised Smile
he was a man who never saw his horrably wrong iders go into action so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad who that took a long time Wink
Wall of text!!!

Any form of Communism is a fanatic system because its followers cling to a dead system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:32 am

mattabesta wrote:
he was a man who never saw his horrably wrong iders go into action so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad who that took a long time Wink

Matthías, please abstain to make such walls of smileys.

*horribly. Why do you have to confuse "i" with "a"?

How can you claim something that you don't know to be wrong?? And even quality of "wrong" depends on the objective you're following.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:34 am

Diogritor wrote:


Any form of Communism is a fanatic system because its followers cling to a dead system.

Fanatism is not per se reprobable. However, how can you claim something that never came to life before dead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:29 am

Riddler wrote:
I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.

I don't think material dialects are as relevant to Marx's political and economic theories as the two are to each other, but the beginning basis for all of Marx's theories is that the man results from existence and that existence is a complex of processes rather than things and history therefore is the progression of processes such as human thought which is itself a reflection these processes. Aside from this, material dialects are a brilliant science and that is why Marxist analyses of history and political and socio-economic landscapes always prove superior to all others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carmen510
Komsomol Member


Posts : 160
Join date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:45 am

Diogritor wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Riddler wrote:
I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.

And I have to agree with this Smile Else I think something else is important. That marx said his theories should be revised Smile
he was a man who never saw his horrably wrong iders go into action so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad who that took a long time Wink
Wall of text!!!

Any form of Communism is a fanatic system because its followers cling to a dead system.

Does that include socialist parts of a government, that is not communism? For example, state healthcare in a democracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:48 am

carmen510 wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Riddler wrote:
I think that Marxism is basically the economic and internationalist theory. I don't agree with people who say that materialism is the important part of Marxism.

And I have to agree with this Smile Else I think something else is important. That marx said his theories should be revised Smile
he was a man who never saw his horrably wrong iders go into action so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad who that took a long time Wink
Wall of text!!!

Any form of Communism is a fanatic system because its followers cling to a dead system.

Does that include socialist parts of a government, that is not communism? For example, state healthcare in a democracy.

Law enforcement and other emergency services as well public schools and libraries, etc. are all socialist policies as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:20 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
he was a man who never saw his horrably wrong iders go into action so so sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad who that took a long time Wink

Matthías, please abstain to make such walls of smileys.

*horribly. Why do you have to confuse "i" with "a"?

How can you claim something that you don't know to be wrong?? And even quality of "wrong" depends on the objective you're following.
becuse you don´t say harrabli(pronuncsation)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
RedNation
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:32 am

What a logical reason :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic


Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Grrrr....   Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:33 am

By a friend I assume you refer to me Sunjay (oligarch). For one, I am still a bit too Marxist to be a social democrat. For two, what I criticized was Lenin's weakest link theory. Which, as far as I can tell contradicts the basis of Marx's theory of the proletarian revolution. In a case such as Russia you had 75% peasants and a negligible industrial establishment. You cannot skip a major step in social evolution and expect it to end well. If you go straight from feudalism to communism, some class (collectivist oligarchs etc) will take on the oppressive roles of the bourgeoisie. Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:39 am

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
By a friend I assume you refer to me Sunjay (oligarch). For one, I am still a bit too Marxist to be a social democrat. For two, what I criticized was Lenin's weakest link theory. Which, as far as I can tell contradicts the basis of Marx's theory of the proletarian revolution. In a case such as Russia you had 75% peasants and a negligible industrial establishment. You cannot skip a major step in social evolution and expect it to end well. If you go straight from feudalism to communism, some class (collectivist oligarchs etc) will take on the oppressive roles of the bourgeoisie. Basketball Basketball

No, I was actually talking about John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic


Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:21 am

Ha ha ha very funny, I have terrible grammar. I assume you (Sunjay) refer to me, Renegade_Kautsky. Consider My previous remark corrected. Now do you want to respond to the actual criticism?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:33 am

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
Ha ha ha very funny, I have terrible grammar. I assume you (Sunjay) refer to me, Renegade_Kautsky. Consider My previous remark corrected. Now do you want to respond to the actual criticism?

No, I meant the other John and Lenin didn't attempt to skip the capitalist stage, the NEP would have accounted for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic


Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:37 am

Partially perhaps... Sorry for the mistaking the initial post though.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:04 pm

RedNation wrote:
What a logical reason :/
I know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Fanatic" Marxism   Today at 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
 
"Fanatic" Marxism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Castle Craig Death was "Avoidable"
» Conservative Foreign Secretary Denies "Gay" Rumour
» Rupert Murcoch"s "total" support for Brooks
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!
» so what, pray tell, is a "real" paedophile???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: