World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hahahaha

Go down 
+7
Lilith
Comrade Pollett
Zealot_Kommunizma
Riddler
Tyrong Kojy
Liche
enviro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:45 am

where are my pastafarian bretherin?
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 am

right here, pasta be praized
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 am

Is it such a trouble for some of you that someone actually wants to believe in something above science? If so why?

I could easily argue that if we're nothing but electrochemical reactions everything's pointless being any set of moral codes ridiculous and crimes having as relevant implications as metal rusting under the rain. That would be the most logical perspective to see it.
Nothing's worth, there's no point in living life, there's no point in following any set of morals. Killing someone is irrelevant since all its implications being them sadness, despair, emptiness and what not are just like cheese burning on the surface of a pan.

That for me is a completely idiotic way to see life, yet, from a purely materialistic point of view, there's no other logical conclusion.

What are the negative implications of someone believing in supernatural?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
enviro
enviro

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 am

becuase god was created to exploit hte masses, at first he had a simple side, to answer what cavemen didnt know the answer to, but then pharohs and kings used it for thier own good, and now the catholic church reinds supreme and is like a giant CULT, and waht you explained is exactly waht lifei s
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:00 am

enviro wrote:
becuase god was created to exploit hte masses, at first he had a simple side, to answer what cavemen didnt know the answer to, but then pharohs and kings used it for thier own good, and now the catholic church reinds supreme and is like a giant CULT, and waht you explained is exactly waht lifei s

Believing in God does not directly lead to oppression. One can believe in anything supernatural simply to give some more meaning to existance than just to fight entropy back.

If someone proves me soul doesn't exist I'll probably do a great effort to go agaisnt my ethics and do whatever I can to provoke random destruction. But I doubt that will happen..
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:00 pm

i donte belive in souls, and look evoulution is a very sane thoery, NEVER proven wrong, while people are still tring tto come up with a theory for god, and people(and apparnelty bush) belive evolution is complete shit
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 pm

enviro wrote:
i donte belive in souls, and look evoulution is a very sane thoery, NEVER proven wrong, while people are still tring tto come up with a theory for god, and people(and apparnelty bush) belive evolution is complete shit

Yea, u know i said to 1 muslim like how do you explain fossils? he said to test our relgeon XD!
Relgeon get's milions of dollars and it dosnt pay taxes.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Belief in higher power was done by primitive man to explain the world around them. It's been USED to exploit, but often by those who themselves believed in it all. Take the pharos. Man, there are other reasons for things than exploitation of the masses. You guys have a hard on for that, r something. It's like that one dude and drugs. Not EVERYTHING is because of drugs or drug addicts!

Now, believe, fine, but don't just stick your fingers in your ears ad say "la, la, la," when presented with the OVERWHELMING evidence of a 16 BILLION year old universe and a 6 BILLION year old Earth. Fossil records, DNA, casmology, particle physics, they ALL point to a universe OLDER than 6000 years! Not ONE piece of evidence has been brought up that wasn't a hoax, and yes, that includes the shroud of turin, for the mere EXISTANCE of God! Believe in one, fine, that's not a problem, but REALISE that bible is WRONG!

DO NOT teach kids "both sides". Do you give them a beer, and a soda, and let them choose? OF COURSE NOT! Lie after lie from the theistic side on this matter, too. There is NO debate in the scientific comunity! 99% of scientists believe in evolution, 60% of them being theists STILL. There are more historians that believe the holocaust never happened, than there are scientists that disbelieve in evolution and a 16 billion year old universe. EVERY SHRED of evidence EVER found suggests it and there are MOUNTAINS!

Tranitional fossils? Thousands. Missing link was found 15 years ago. Literally. Never seen evolution occur? Yes we have, many, many times. Never see a star form? Uh, yes we have. And die. And MOVING!

God can not be disproven, and many ARE still open to it. PerhapsTHAT is what created the universe, but we have here physical EVIDENCE! Saying it doesn't exist is like saying CARS don't exist, or ARMADILLOES! Saying it changes nothing.

And yes, we ARE chemical reactions and electromagnetic impulses. Knowing this can better help DOCTORS to HELP you when this VERY imperfect f**k job fucks up. Feelings ARE just bioelectrical impulses, whether or not you believe it. HOWEVER it does not in one way change how you feel it, does it? DOES IT!?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Belief in higher power was done by primitive man to explain the world around them. It's been USED to exploit, but often by those who themselves believed in it all. Take the pharos. Man, there are other reasons for things than exploitation of the masses. You guys have a hard on for that, r something. It's like that one dude and drugs. Not EVERYTHING is because of drugs or drug addicts!

Now, believe, fine, but don't just stick your fingers in your ears ad say "la, la, la," when presented with the OVERWHELMING evidence of a 16 BILLION year old universe and a 6 BILLION year old Earth. Fossil records, DNA, casmology, particle physics, they ALL point to a universe OLDER than 6000 years! Not ONE piece of evidence has been brought up that wasn't a hoax, and yes, that includes the shroud of turin, for the mere EXISTANCE of God! Believe in one, fine, that's not a problem, but REALISE that bible is WRONG!

DO NOT teach kids "both sides". Do you give them a beer, and a soda, and let them choose? OF COURSE NOT! Lie after lie from the theistic side on this matter, too. There is NO debate in the scientific comunity! 99% of scientists believe in evolution, 60% of them being theists STILL. There are more historians that believe the holocaust never happened, than there are scientists that disbelieve in evolution and a 16 billion year old universe. EVERY SHRED of evidence EVER found suggests it and there are MOUNTAINS!

Tranitional fossils? Thousands. Missing link was found 15 years ago. Literally. Never seen evolution occur? Yes we have, many, many times. Never see a star form? Uh, yes we have. And die. And MOVING!

God can not be disproven, and many ARE still open to it. PerhapsTHAT is what created the universe, but we have here physical EVIDENCE! Saying it doesn't exist is like saying CARS don't exist, or ARMADILLOES! Saying it changes nothing.

And yes, we ARE chemical reactions and electromagnetic impulses. Knowing this can better help DOCTORS to HELP you when this VERY imperfect f**k job fucks up. Feelings ARE just bioelectrical impulses, whether or not you believe it. HOWEVER it does not in one way change how you feel it, does it? DOES IT!?
it can only be 99,999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
sure that you a right, becaus if its higher then its impossible, notthing is 100% sure... thats my slogan, maybe this is just one big dream u know... wierd to think
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Sorry, don't quite get what you mean.

If I understand what you mean correctly, it's that we can NEVR be sure of the evidence, thus it must be wrong? By that argument, we should release every murderer, because we can NEVER be 100% sure they REALLY committed the crime, only %99.99999999999999999999999999etc.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
i mean, you can never bee 100% sure that you everything; that you exist, that you got a theory that the sun is bigger then the earth i belive the earth is bigger but i can never bee 100% sure becaus maybe its some kind of ilussion or something, i cant even be 100% that this is reality maybe life just one big dream or something that cant be explained, i mean nothing can be 100% i hope u understand and agree with me
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

If I understand what you mean correctly, it's that we can NEVR be sure of the evidence, thus it must be wrong? By that argument, we should release every murderer, because we can NEVER be 100% sure they REALLY committed the crime, only %99.99999999999999999999999999etc.
yea, but the action would be quite stupid, lol i think 99% is enough for a murder or even 90% but we can never be sure it wasnt him, but it would be stupid to let that 0,00000000000000... one million 0 after... 00001% realse him,
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
i mean, you can never bee 100% sure that you everything; that you exist, that you got a theory that the sun is bigger then the earth i belive the earth is bigger but i can never bee 100% sure becaus maybe its some kind of ilussion or something, i cant even be 100% that this is reality maybe life just one big dream or something that cant be explained, i mean nothing can be 100% i hope u understand and agree with me

Wow u got me confused...
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 pm

But BELIEF does NOT change REALITY. Plain and simple. The REALITY is the sun is bigger, we revolves around it, (Yes some idiots still this it goes around us) and that the Earth ir ROUND, (Again, some really think it's flat. Really.)

I BELIEVE I have eye stalks and blue skin. Does this make it TRUE? REAL? I get that reality is subective, that we can't be sure that this isn't all really a dream, but to put it simply, it's as stupid as a belief in a worldwide flood 4000 years ago. Just ludicris.

I understand the thery behind it, and pondered it myself. But I realised that, hey, who cares? It will change nothing whether or not this is all a dream. it's simply what you see around you prooves, and it does NOT proove a 6000 year old uiverse.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Dont' confuse belief in higher powers with Bible dogmas. you can be a completely scientific person and still desire to believe there's something beyond all what you control. Many scientists, some of the most important ones actually, were not atheist. One thing is to deny science and other to have faith that something exists beyond it.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

My arguement: there are existances whose existance cannot be demonstrated by scientific means or for which demonstration we haven't developed yet the means.

The definition of "element" for example has been evolving over the ages as new techniques allowed stablishing the concept and discovering a variety of them. So can the definition of existance. There's lots of things we're unable to study accurately yet.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

And yes, we ARE chemical reactions and electromagnetic impulses.
If we're nothing but that, we're absolutely pathetic.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Knowing this can better help DOCTORS to HELP you when this VERY imperfect f**k job fucks up.

In many cases and in others it can't.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Feelings ARE just bioelectrical impulses, whether or not you believe it. HOWEVER it does not in one way change how you feel it, does it? DOES IT!?

If feelings were nothing but that and someone could prove that to me, that would be the proof that our identity does not exist. So you could be today a heterosexual man who enjoys poetry and tomorrow you could be a homosexual man who ejaculates with the mere idea of frictioning chairs against the floor. You could "love" someone today, but tomorrow you could feel even a deeper love for a roll of toilet paper. In order for that to happen it would take only some tweaking of all those electrochemical reactions in your brain. Of course if we're nothing but electrochemical reactions. I don't know about you but that's a totally pathetic and sad idea for me. And if I was proven that, then, I would do a great effort to force myself into destroying everything I could.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:40 am

Point one: I agree. That's what I said, though not in that part of the quote.

Point two: Yes, science is constantly changing as we uncover new evidence for the world around us, quite unlike religion, though you're dissagreeing with the bible, as you said, so that becomes a moot point. my tantrum was not to you. You know the types it was directed toward.

Point three: HOW are we pathetic? We are cells held together by... okay, I forget the process. Our brains are controled by electrical jolts and chemical releases, but that does not make me any less of a human.

Point four: I don't quite get what your point is. We can't cure everything yet. I know.

Point five: Your feelings CAN be changed dramitally and naturally through many types of malunctions in your brain. What any sane person is crying over, thanks to that tumour interrupting the ELECTRICAL impulses, you laugh. It happens. Oh, and a lobotomy COMPLETELY changes the personality, so has the "soul" been replaced? Or does the soul not have anything to do with the brain? If so, then the soul is not "you" and "you" die forever.

As for you saying you'd destroy everything, issues dude? I mean, if you'd give up that quickly, maybe you need to see a therapist, or life coach. I mean, "I" believe that, and yet I'm not trying to destroy alla round me, nor am I in a permanent despair. It's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Point three: HOW are we pathetic? We are cells held together by... okay, I forget the process. Our brains are controled by electrical jolts and chemical releases, but that does not make me any less of a human.

For me seeing people as simple soups of carbon, nitrogen and whatever other elements you want to mention that compose our bodies is pathetic.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Point five: Your feelings CAN be changed dramitally and naturally through many types of malunctions in your brain. What any sane person is crying over, thanks to that tumour interrupting the ELECTRICAL impulses, you laugh. It happens. Oh, and a lobotomy COMPLETELY changes the personality, so has the "soul" been replaced? Or does the soul not have anything to do with the brain? If so, then the soul is not "you" and "you" die forever.

I haven't studied the impacts of lobotomy deeply eough I guess I should, to finish off my beliefs in morality and what I have left of esteem towards humanity. Or to reinforce them.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

As for you saying you'd destroy everything, issues dude? I mean, if you'd give up that quickly, maybe you need to see a therapist, or life coach. I mean, "I" believe that, and yet I'm not trying to destroy alla round me, nor am I in a permanent despair. It's not that bad.

It's not giving up, it's just being logical and seeing things as they're: a bunch of chemical and physical reactions. The best I can experience is what I call love, after that, acquiring knowledge and applying it in accordance to that first premise: love. If love is nothing but the product of a chain of chemical reactions, in other words something as incidental as electromagnetic fields, then it's fake. Fake in the sense it does exist but is nothing special, nothing relevant. There's no point in loving. So there's no point in respecting anything and there's no point in cosidering others' suffering, after all suffering, despair and all that are nothing but electrochemical reactions, nothing valuable. So.. why destroying everything? Just for the sake of it. Nothing's valuable so it's not important if I manage to destroy everything I can.
Back to top Go down

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 pm

just look at my signature.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:26 pm

Dude, you have a pretty bleak outlook on life. By your very enjoyment of these feelings, which ARE electrical impules and chemical reactions, whether or not you wish to admit it, (fingers in ears) you are disproving your own theory that it's all useless. It's NOT useless. Yes, it's "fake" but one should still strive to achieve it, make no mistake about it.

I should actually not that, according to nearly every study, on average, athiests are happier and enjoy LIFE, the ONE life they have, far more than anybody else. My a LARGE margin.

And yes, you SHOULD study the effects of brain tumours and lobotomies. Because they are a DISproof of a soul if have ever seen one. That, or thatyour soul is, right now, VERY pliable. And located in the brain. Which works ONE WAY. ELECTROCHEMICAL reactions. And knowing this helps doctors make you better, when they can. No, they can't fix it all. But they can fix some.

Look, believe in a soul, fine, but don't stick your damn fingers in your ears and la, la, la your way away from the FACT of how your brain WORKS. Hormones, chemicals, energy, and electricity.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Hoxhaist wrote:
Zealot, how is it an idiotic way to view things? The materialist viewpoint has mountains of evidence supporting it, and no evidence against it.

If you think science is idiotic, you are as bad as the bible-thumpers.

You seem to have missed my point.

Science is great, I'm a scientist, I'm studying mechanical engineering and I study physics and chemistry out of mere love for them and the results of their findings.

And that precisely why I think it would be idiotic and sad that we were nothing but those particles we sooner or later could be able to utterly control.

It would be sad for me that my concept of "worth", my judgement and principles were nothing but a mere physic incident.

Hoxhaist wrote:

Your argument seems to follow the form:

If materialism is true, then life is pointless

Life is not pointless.

Therefore materialism is false.

I don't want to think life is pointless. I want to think materialism is simply limited not false.

Hoxhaist wrote:

The problem here is that there is exactly 0 evidence supporting the hypothesis that life is not pointless. That is where your argument falls down.

Just as there is no evidence of the contrary. If there was though and I was proven we're nothing but a bunch of electrochemical reactions, then I'd try to recreate the most beautiful of those at least.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Dude, you have a pretty bleak outlook on life. By your very enjoyment of these feelings, which ARE electrical impules and chemical reactions, whether or not you wish to admit it, (fingers in ears) you are disproving your own theory that it's all useless. It's NOT useless. Yes, it's "fake" but one should still strive to achieve it, make no mistake about it.

If it's "fake" then it's enough to make it unworthy.

Tyrong kojy wrote:

I should actually not that, according to nearly every study, on average, athiests are happier and enjoy LIFE, the ONE life they have, far more than anybody else. My a LARGE margin.

I guess studies are not thorough enough to prove that.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

And yes, you SHOULD study the effects of brain tumours and lobotomies. Because they are a DISproof of a soul if have ever seen one. That, or thatyour soul is, right now, VERY pliable. And located in the brain. Which works ONE WAY. ELECTROCHEMICAL reactions. And knowing this helps doctors make you better, when they can. No, they can't fix it all. But they can fix some.

I still got to study their imlpications, and if they convince me there's not a soul then the best will be simply to prepare to do random destruction on the highest level possible to me.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Look, believe in a soul, fine, but don't stick your damn fingers in your ears and la, la, la your way away from the FACT of how your brain WORKS. Hormones, chemicals, energy, and electricity.

I don't deny how they work, I simply think they're reigned by something above physic constants.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:28 am

Okay, you JUST said you'd try to recreate the most beautiful of thsoe particles if it was proven that's all you were, and THEN you again say you'd go on a killing spree. Dude, get a life, seriously, and therapy, because it's people like YOU that have made me a "militant" athiest. Well, the creationists, actually, but that viewpoint that's basically a THREAT. Show me I'm wrong, and I'll kill you. That's what you're saying. Asylum.

And what do you even mean by saying the studies aren't thourough enough? They have been, many times over.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Okay, you JUST said you'd try to recreate the most beautiful of thsoe particles if it was proven that's all you were, and THEN you again say you'd go on a killing spree.

Precisely because of that. If we're nothing but particles' collisions, the most beautiful are explosions and yes, collisions.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Dude, get a life, seriously, and therapy, because it's people like YOU that have made me a "militant" athiest. Well, the creationists, actually, but that viewpoint that's basically a THREAT. Show me I'm wrong, and I'll kill you. That's what you're saying. Asylum.

Since I'm not a CPU I don't need a programmist to correct my directives, in other words, I don't need therapy. I'm convinced that a soul exists, I'm convinced it's so far impossible to study it scientifically and don't know if it ever will be. Things like lobotomies most usualy have negative impacts n people and that's not a coincidence. Even if personality was completely altered as result of lobotomy, how do you determine what's the individual's condition in respect to it? Taking into account many have ended up in suicide I'd argue that mind has been disabled through lobotomy as much as the body would be disabled by a damage to the spinal chord hindering the individual's will to live.

Now, why would I go on a killing spree and destroying everything I could if I was proven there's nothing above science and that belief in a soul is absurd? Simple. I'd be proven that killing and not killing would be equally right. It would be as correct that you lived your life normally as you've done all these years as if I came and blew up your home. There's no way to objectively state that my action is wrong. You could argue "yes it's wrong because you're affecting others' lives negatively" I could simply y say "those lives are nothing but chains of electrochemical reactions no more relevant than the development of fugi under the carcass of a tree". There would be no way to give relevance to feelings. And, if the maximum goal of mankind was to simply be happy, then its a task for biochemists and bionengineers to simply invent some substance that can induce happiness. A good way to torture someone normal would be to suministrate him a substance that stimulated the feeling of insatisfaction, despair and depression. And so on. You'd be nothing but a complex computer program. If I don't feel pitty by uninstalling a program from my computer, why would I pitty terminating a similar phenomena outside of it?

If we're nothing but electrochemical reactions, what makes us more important than computers, rotting tomatoes or fungi? Objectively, nothing.

But I'm convinced its not that way.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

And what do you even mean by saying the studies aren't thourough enough? They have been, many times over.

How many populations and which percentage of those have been taken into account?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 am

Look dude, you just don't get it. Just because these feelings are chemical, does not mean I feel them any less, does it? I don't care about you. Do I feel it any less? No. From my time as a believer in a soul, I can safely say I still feel things the same. And thus, well, your nihilistic view scared the shit out of me, becasue it just says that inside you're an evil, evil person.

Also, of course a lobotomy is negative. It's cutting out a piece of your damn rain. What's it suposed to do? Often they cut out the agression center, so it ACTUALLY ameks most happier. What's more, if the person goes through suicde, that's a moot point. ANYONE can commit suicide. It stil CHAGES the person, far more than, say, a spinal cord injury. Assuming the spinal does not go into horrible depression, they're still the same. Or can BECOME the same. Injury to the brain, which controls EVERYTHING, is usually fatal. And changing that brain can change a person.

And the tests are out ther,e I'm just too lazy to look. Sorry, dude.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Look dude, you just don't get it. Just because these feelings are chemical, does not mean I feel them any less, does it? I don't care about you. Do I feel it any less? No.

I'm not saying you feel it any less. I'm simply saying it's not relevant, just an incidental set of chemical reactions that make you feel that way and that could be alterred by chemical procedures.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

From my time as a believer in a soul, I can safely say I still feel things the same. And thus, well, your nihilistic view scared the shit out of me, becasue it just says that inside you're an evil, evil person.

The idea of hurting people and animals, of destroying wonderful pieces of architecture and engineering, the idea of disrupting what I consider human kindness, the idea of causing suffering to others, the idea of even causing the slightest harm of any kind to women, beings I nearly worship as godesses is simply outrageous for me. Disgusting. Unacceptable. Horrible. But... from a materialist point of view none of that has any relevance so that disgust is a plain incidental chain of chemical reactions. It's not real, it's just product of a set of electrochemical chain reactions, so, why would it have any relevance? It's not based on a real relevance. All what I appreciate is nothing but electrochemical reactions and the very same thought that they're relevant is too.

In my view its pure evil too, but evil does not exist in materialism.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Also, of course a lobotomy is negative. It's cutting out a piece of your damn rain. What's it suposed to do? Often they cut out the agression center, so it ACTUALLY ameks most happier.

From the cases I've read if it doesn't kill you or leaves you mentally handicapped, it makes you feel sillier and with a sen se of emptiness, of something missing.

Tyrong kojy wrote:

What's more, if the person goes through suicde, that's a moot point. ANYONE can commit suicide.

I've read that many cases of patients of lobotomies ended up in suicide. Don't think that's a coincidence.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

It stil CHAGES the person, far more than, say, a spinal cord injury. Assuming the spinal does not go into horrible depression, they're still the same. Or can BECOME the same. Injury to the brain, which controls EVERYTHING, is usually fatal. And changing that brain can change a person.

As I said, many cases of lootomies ended in inidviduals feeling uncomfortable as if something was missing to them. It's not a coincidence.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

And the tests are out ther,e I'm just too lazy to look. Sorry, dude.

I asked for statistics which are alreday compiled and don't require a lot of effort.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:14 pm

WHat precicely do you mean by materialism? If I understand you correctly, I am not materialistic. I don't NEED stuff, just food to live off of and shelter. I'm good. I WANT the rest, but I could give it up. I'm not at all sure what you mean.

And with lobotomy, again, that means the woul, exactly what you're saying, means the soul is plyable by human hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hahahaha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahahaha   hahahaha - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hahahaha
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Pantheon-
Jump to: