World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this site should not be modeled after the soviet system

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Empty
PostSubject: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 am

firstly the soviet union was not communist and many would defend this point. the revolution failed and the soviet union was imperalist ironically despite imperalism being the highest stage of capitalism acording to lenin, there was corruption evident far greater than in western countries. it was not democratic (but i guess you dont care for democracy) so to model off a system so contrary to the basis of communism is simply absurd, the KGB was a ruthless organization that caused tremdous fear. this site instead should encourage equality, and the suggestion forum should be open to ALL members. to me, the site is set up in such a way that the elite get special privledges. do you want your ideal government like this? a reproduction of the soviet union? i'd defend my freedom and same with anyone else who values anything above a CLASS-based society that was the soviet union.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:52 am

Calinis - were calling ourself the KGB just for the laugh of it Smile we actually can't delete or ban anyone without a trial - Only Kenzu ca do that, and thats pretty much what happened to you, which i personally think was sort of unfair.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 pm

happend too me tto I spamed in the party section wich no1 uses just to see if pepole ceck it kenzu didn't even let me reply.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:24 pm

No one is modeling this site after the soviet union aside from nomenclatures...

You know why you have lost access to some areas? Because you're a proven criminal. Criminals duet to ofense, are individuals with partial or total, temporary or permanent loss of rights.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:07 am

exactly it was totally unfair, i ddint do anything wrng and i think i should have access to all sections
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 am

calinis wrote:
exactly it was totally unfair, i ddint do anything wrng and i think i should have access to all sections

Are you speaking seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
No one is modeling this site after the soviet union aside from nomenclatures...

You know why you have lost access to some areas? Because you're a proven criminal. Criminals duet to ofense, are individuals with partial or total, temporary or permanent loss of rights.

lol the chinese say that too
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:02 pm

calanis, be good for a whle and youll get accsees again, by the way what parts cant he accsess
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:01 pm

calinis wrote:

If you want acces to the Whole forums - prove your a valuable and sense makeing member of the oposytion - I'm sure that will get you further than QQing about it.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:54 pm

like if you can keep to good debates for a month that will rpove it
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:00 am

i'm not allowed in the politics section or red square, remember?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:26 pm

make em here stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this site should not be modeled after the soviet system   this site should not be modeled after the soviet system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this site should not be modeled after the soviet system
Page 1 of 1