World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Should all drug users be executed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 am

There very existance is anti-society, as drugs decrease one's ability to rationally function, thus causing harm to others whilst in this decreased mental state. Recreational drugs have absolutely no good whatsoever, but a tremendous amount of harm. I am severely angered at how crappy the justice system is in dealing with criminal behavior. In Canada, pot is illegal (the way it should be), yet tons of people smoke it anyways and dont get punnished. This is absolutely disgusting. In many countries, drug use is punnishable by death. Why not reproduce these laws to countries like the US to create a better society? To support anything less than execution of drug users shows the obvious apathy towards a prospering society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:14 am

Drugs can be good, if their were no stupid people there would be no need to abolish drugs. But sadly, the world is full of idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:09 pm

I think they not must be excuted i think we can transform them all into normal ppl again.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:25 pm

free marujana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 its less dangourus then alcohol, and cigarets sux... cigarets should get forbiten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
free marujana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 its less dangourus then alcohol, and cigarets sux... cigarets should get forbiten

agree to 1 dont agree to 2

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm

no durgs are good, i mean if we legalized all drugs and taed them, we could provide universal healthecare!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 pm

^^ And eliminate americas deficit.

If there was no economic repression, drug use would be a very minute concern. I'll illustrate; a lot of people use drugs when their life is shitty (not all, but a lot). Their shitty lives are caused by societal conditions. Then they can't support the habit that they picked up because they aren't being compensated adequetly, and they are forced to choose between their health, and their habit. Naturally they choose their habit, and then they are called a burden and a blight by reactionary idealists like calinis here. If they didn't have to choose between a normal life and a drug riddled life, they wouldn't, and they would be 'functioning' members of society.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Enviro, are you being sarcastic?

Anarchist.Dagger,

False. People bring this onto themselves because they are weak. They cant deal with the oh-so widespread "hardships" under the oh-so "horrible" system of capitalism. They are a burden because they say "screw society" whenever they take their drug and do indeed cause harm to many people. Their own stupidity causes misfortunate to others and victimizes undeserving individuals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 pm

calinis wrote:


False. People bring this onto themselves because they are weak. They cant deal with the oh-so widespread "hardships" under the oh-so "horrible" system of capitalism. They are a burden because they say "screw society" whenever they take their drug and do indeed cause harm to many people. Their own stupidity causes misfortunate to others and victimizes undeserving individuals.

lol!


Last edited by Tyrlop on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 pm

calinis wrote:
Enviro, are you being sarcastic?

No, he's being logical.

Quote :
Anarchist.Dagger,

False. People bring this onto themselves because they are weak. They cant deal with the oh-so widespread "hardships" under the oh-so "horrible" system of capitalism. They are a burden because they say "screw society" whenever they take their drug and do indeed cause harm to many people. Their own stupidity causes misfortunate to others and victimizes undeserving individuals.

Even if they did feel like saying "screw society", they would have every right. You say that as if the drug-users are in debt to society, but they have no obligation to the state or the society in which they are constantly being fucked over. Your twisted views on morality make me wanna gag myself, you reactionary, fascist, self-righteous f**k (Kick me from KGB if you'd like. It was worth it).

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

I would create "drug consuption and production comitees" that is responsible drug users would control the production and distribution of drugs preventing less responsible consumers to exceed limits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 pm

They have no right to harm people, for the same reason murderers do not. Why are murderers executed but not drug users? They both cause harm to society. If drug users caused harm only to themselves (which isn't true, they cause harm to others), I wouldn't advocate execution because stupidity isn't a crime, so long as it causes no harm to anyone else. Causing harm to people certainly deserves a greater punnishment (as opposed to the crap justice system) and eliminating these scum would benefit society tremendously. If they are against society, why should we allow them to live and cause harm to others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm

I disagree. Responsible drug-user is an oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 pm

ah now we are on it, lets execute all the leftish of any kind, and all people that looks like arabs, and all kind of criminals, then we are sure our sociaitry dont got issues i fink its a gud idea bcus then all wud be nice, and we shud also execute the people who dont look like normal people becaus dey ar uglys queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 pm

I'll in favour of executing most criminals. But not executing people because of their political viewpoint. Or how they look. The later dont harm society. Drugs do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 pm

calinis wrote:
They have no right to harm people, for the same reason murderers do not. Why are murderers executed but not drug users? They both cause harm to society. If drug users caused harm only to themselves (which isn't true, they cause harm to others), I wouldn't advocate execution because stupidity isn't a crime, so long as it causes no harm to anyone else. Causing harm to people certainly deserves a greater punnishment (as opposed to the crap justice system) and eliminating these scum would benefit society tremendously. If they are against society, why should we allow them to live and cause harm to others?

Okay, you do realise that this is basically genocide your calling for, right? Marijuana is still america's number one cash crop, a majority of people, would be my guess, drink alcohol, and a shit ton smoke ciggarettes. If you kill all those people, you can basically say goodbye to your working class. Then what, are the cappies gonna do the work themselves?..... Hahahaha, sometimes i kill myself.

You know, maybe you should be executed. I mean, i'm sure you don't recycle everything you use, and that's hurting the environment, which, ipso-facto, hurts me and every other living being cos we inhabit this planet. This is not to mention that you keep breathing as well, effectively deteriorating the O-zone layer. So why should i allow you to live just to cause harm to me and my environment? Well Well, a question of intrigue it seems. You're existence only causes me harm, so according to your logic, i am justified in taking your life.

Quote :
Responsible drug-user is an oxymoron.

Says the hypocrite. I'm sure you don't even know anyone who consumes drugs, so i don't know why we'd take your word for it.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:05 pm

i was being a little of both you know, its kind of true but at the same time a little silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Everyone causes harm to the environment by existing. What would you advocate then? Killing everyone?

If we can eliminate those who cause the most harm from their stupidity, we can improve society.

So you advocate attacking others while impaired, and justifiy this by saying other things cause harm too, you know?

I wouldn't want any drug users working for me anyways. Hell no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:16 pm

i used to be exterminist, but i belive that i am not harming the environment na dnot helping it. all the harm i do is neutraled out by all the good. and spreading green in sites also help

PS guy is have conguered ever anti-enviro habit possible except one. i still forget to turn the lights off when i leave a room, so i anyone reads this, after all m posts could you guys(as a P.S) remind me to turn of the lights. thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:09 am

Tyrlop wrote:
free marujana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 its less dangourus then alcohol, and cigarets sux... cigarets should get forbiten
Marijuana kills your mind Mad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 am

Tyrlop wrote:
free marujana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 its less dangourus then alcohol, and cigarets sux... cigarets should get forbiten

Smoking of cannabis is the most harmful method of consumption, since combustion of material and inhalation of smoke in itself from organic materials such as tobacco, wood, gasoline and cannabis causes various health problems. By using a vaporizer or orally consuming cannabis, many health problems and many objections to using cannabis as medicine can be eliminated.

your right but cannabis is bad for the same reson smoking is, it kills you.

the diffrenc beetwen smoking cigaretts and cannabis is that 30% of the population smokes cigarettes but only 2-4% cannabis if the same presentage smoked cigarettes they would be banned too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 26
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:19 am

Private Prisons are the cancer that is killing the US

Pot is not a typical drug. It is not created in a lab using chemicals and you take it the same way legal drugs are taken. A person on pot is not going to go out and harm someone like someone on crack or PCP will because to be honest they will be more concerned with that bowl of Cheetos and finding the remote to turn on the TV to watch sponge bob.

Pot is not physically addicting. It may be habit forming but if you cut someone off pot then they will not freak out but they will wish that they had some much the same if you cut someone off sex Very Happy.

MILLIONS are being held in America for non-violent crimes. American prisons are overfull, most at 300% max capacity. why keep putting them in? The people who run the prisons get money. That means people are being kept like sardines so that some twisted little man can get a quick buck by ruining people's lives.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:51 am

weed is for artists...it cures every thing.

If your depressed it makes you happy.

If you have a migraine it goes away.

It's not that expensive (good for the american economy lol)
etc....

but LSD, PCP, Crack, and especially crystal meth are BAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:11 am

Diogritor:

False. It decreases rationality. The individual is thus more prone to violence. Besides I dont want to lock them up, instead quickly kill them and be done with it. Why keep those who want to destory society, as obvious by their appeal to immoral agents (by the effect they have)?

Liche:

Why do you not to take something to make you emotionally "feel better"? Unless of course you are weak....
And it doesnt cure everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 26
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 am

calinis wrote:
Diogritor:

False. It decreases rationality. The individual is thus more prone to violence. Besides I dont want to lock them up, instead quickly kill them and be done with it. Why keep those who want to destory society, as obvious by their appeal to immoral agents (by the effect they have)?

you know all those steryotypes about pot smokers being lazy and enjoying music and such? They are true. I have never known a pot smoker that was violent AT ALL because violence kills the mood man.


However I will not defend other drugs. Pot is just a plant that you don't let flower, dry it up, grind it, smoke it which is what they do to tobbaco products.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should all drug users be executed?   

Back to top Go down
 
Should all drug users be executed?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Facebook enables facial recognition setting without warning users
» Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim"
» New users can't post links... ?
» Network Forumotion - A Network for Forumotion Users
» How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: