World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Yes
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
No
91%
 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 am

CoolKidX wrote:
So the ppl must fil in a form to reqeust a TV or computer?
ow and in capatalism you can buy so many as you want, its more freedom then you can only have 1.

Communism is better, doesn't allow you to waste.

And no, you don't need to fill in forms. You'd count with an individual profile in which it would be registered wether you're a worker or not, if you posses the limit of a certain good or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:36 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
So the ppl must fil in a form to reqeust a TV or computer?
ow and in capatalism you can buy so many as you want, its more freedom then you can only have 1.

Communism is better, doesn't allow you to waste.

And no, you don't need to fill in forms. You'd count with an individual profile in which it would be registered wether you're a worker or not, if you posses the limit of a certain good or not.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, you gotta earn the goods?
That like collecting points and spend them on a price is that it?

calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 am

You only allow a certain limit of what people can have? That's not fair. What if i'm very hungry but you only provide me with a certain amount of food? What if I dont like the food you give me? What if I dont like the house you give me? What if I dont like the car you give me? What if I want something better? Shouldn't I work harder and I'll be rewarded with mroe CHOICE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am

calinis wrote:
You only allow a certain limit of what people can have? That's not fair. What if i'm very hungry but you only provide me with a certain amount of food? What if I dont like the food you give me? What if I dont like the house you give me? What if I dont like the car you give me? What if I want something better? Shouldn't I work harder and I'll be rewarded with mroe CHOICE?

And you can save money to buy something cool, wuts the deal with the lones?
Thiz system is communism?

Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:44 am

calinis wrote:
I'm pretty sure alot of people agree with me that they would like to profit fully from their labour.
Profit is relative.

calinis wrote:

How can you determine the basis of people's needs? What if I would like to have 2 computers?
Then you're waste.

calinis wrote:

What kind of car will I get? Can I get a nice sports car?
If they're manufactured, yes.

calinis wrote:

How do people get these goods? Do I go up to the planning commitee and say what I "need"? Otherwise how would they know what tpeople need?

It's known that people need food, water, electricity, home, knowledge, health, telecommunications, entertainment.
It's known no one needs 4 cars, 6kg daily of meat, 5,000 litres of water, 40-room houses, 10 telephones.

CoolKidX wrote:
WAIT WAIT WAIT, you gotta earn the goods?
That like collecting points and spend them on a price is that it?

You accomplish your quotas and automatically can have all you need.

calinis wrote:
You only allow a certain limit of what people can have? That's not fair.
It's fair by using the "maximum possible" principle. It's impossible you will consume 5kg of meat daily so you get less than that ammount-

calinis wrote:
What if I dont like the food you give me?
There will be all variety.
calinis wrote:

What if I dont like the house you give me?
To bad you just think about material goods.

calinis wrote:

What if I dont like the car you give me?
There will be lots of designs, if you don't like any propose one.

calinis wrote:

What if I want something better?
Everything will have the maximum quality allowed by technology to perform its task so technically yo won't be able to have something better.

calinis wrote:

Shouldn't I work harder and I'll be rewarded with mroe CHOICE?

Work harder and you'll get free time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 am

But people shouldn't have just what they need. There should room for wants too. What if someone likes to paint? Shouldn't that person have paint supplies? What if someone likes to play soccer? What if someone likes to play video games? To what degree do we get these stuff? What if i love video games and want to get every kind there is?

What if you provide me with a certain amount of product x and i dont want it? But I want something else instead. What if you give me noodles and sauce to make spaghetti, but I hate spaghetti, so I'll just throw it out?

What if I get sick or injured and cant finish my quotas? Do I get less than everyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 am

First off i like the evrything free idea and pick your own car idea, but all the good cars are going away on the late time anyways, ppl should chose self what they have and not have, and if they don't trade they have not the products that are new annd stuff so you can have like rlly old car or you CAN't have a new game or thiz and that.
You gotta make trades eventllu, for a small county then, if USA was liek thiz they make it owns.

But still dont understand how u can chose the stuff i mean you work your ass off and you get the food but to get the food , well how?
you cant go to a supermakret cause there is no money.
Think of it THERE NO BUISNESS in a state like that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are all Jews "rich capitalist bastards"?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3