World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Decossackization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:19 am

Please Fill me in here on what happened and the resigns it did
cus i am pretty pissed off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 am

I'm not sure what you mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:26 am

Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks

It wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was because the Cossacks were fanatically counterrevolutionary and the vast majority of them fought for the whites during the Civil War.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:38 am

oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks

It wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was because the Cossacks were fanatically counterrevolutionary and the vast majority of them fought for the whites during the Civil War.
the dons were wiped out 70 percent
were they red?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:40 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks

It wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was because the Cossacks were fanatically counterrevolutionary and the vast majority of them fought for the whites during the Civil War.
the dons were wiped out 70 percent
were they red?

The were almost all whites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:41 am

oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks

It wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was because the Cossacks were fanatically counterrevolutionary and the vast majority of them fought for the whites during the Civil War.
the dons were wiped out 70 percent
were they red?

The were almost all whites.
well its good to know it wasn't a completely racist thing
but thats still dumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:44 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks

It wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was because the Cossacks were fanatically counterrevolutionary and the vast majority of them fought for the whites during the Civil War.
the dons were wiped out 70 percent
were they red?

The were almost all whites.
well its good to know it wasn't a completely racist thing
but thats still dumb

Ya, they were brought into the Red Army for WW2 though and there wasn't much persecution after the Civil War.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 am

oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
Lenin and his part kiling thousands of cossacks for being cossacks

It wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was because the Cossacks were fanatically counterrevolutionary and the vast majority of them fought for the whites during the Civil War.
the dons were wiped out 70 percent
were they red?

The were almost all whites.
well its good to know it wasn't a completely racist thing
but thats still dumb

Ya, they were brought into the Red Army for WW2 though and there wasn't much persecution after the Civil War.
thats good
I liked the dance of the cossacks video
you see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:17 am

It was prosecution for their support of the whites, and as Oligarch explained earlier they actively participated in WWII against Nazis, although, Hitler counted with a Cossack division.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
thats good
I liked the dance of the cossacks video
you see?

I don't think I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:38 pm

oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
thats good
I liked the dance of the cossacks video
you see?

I don't think I have.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ak1aPOJP3rQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit


Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 23
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:47 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
thats good
I liked the dance of the cossacks video
you see?

I don't think I have.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ak1aPOJP3rQ&feature=related
that is the most amaising thing ive seen in a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 am

Manliest dance EVAH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:50 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
oligarch wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
thats good
I liked the dance of the cossacks video
you see?

I don't think I have.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ak1aPOJP3rQ&feature=related

That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:16 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:40 pm

losz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:23 am

^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:51 am

well stalin feard anyone how had more than a presanteg chans of overtrowing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 am

mattabesta wrote:
well stalin feard anyone how had more than a presanteg chans of overtrowing him.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Mussolini tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 pm

Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
well stalin feard anyone how had more than a presanteg chans of overtrowing him.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Mussolini tho.
how so?
mussolini didn't have extermanation camps for his political enemeis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:43 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
well stalin feard anyone how had more than a presanteg chans of overtrowing him.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Mussolini tho.
how so?
mussolini didn't have extermanation camps for his political enemeis.
I dont know too much on Mussolini, sept he and Hitler were homeboys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
well stalin feard anyone how had more than a presanteg chans of overtrowing him.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Mussolini tho.

Or Saloth Sar.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:35 pm

BolshevikClock wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
well stalin feard anyone how had more than a presanteg chans of overtrowing him.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Mussolini tho.
how so?
mussolini didn't have extermanation camps for his political enemeis.
I dont know too much on Mussolini, sept he and Hitler were homeboys
well they were both facists but mussolini wasn´t as bad as hitler and didn't have any Idear of modren warfare
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Decossackization   Today at 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Decossackization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: