World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Same-sex marrige.

Go down 
+7
Diogritor
Comrade Pollett
Zealot_Kommunizma
mattabesta
Hutin Suprimée
RedSoviet
CoolKidX
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Same sex marrige, against or for?
It is awsome for an new world.
Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Its ok
Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
I don't know.
Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It is dirty and wrong.
 0% [ 0 ]
I HATE SAME-SEX MARRGE
Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:41 am

ther is a need to stop this pro-media homosexual campaign and the public opinion of it ok and tolerate, that would be helping alot!

and than we could maybe even let the minority marrige
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:46 am

RedSoviet... if two guys are fucking and say they love each other and they just do that privately... though they openly state they're a couple what impact does it have in your life? In which way does it negatively impact society?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:04 am

Quote :
RedSoviet... if two guys are fucking and say they love each other and they just do that privately

then i have no big problem with that

Quote :
though they openly state they're a couple what impact does it have in your life?

privatly = no problem

Quote :
In which way does it negatively impact society?

its a abuse for millions of years of man being, when this ... this "humans" kiss in the public and do what the.... do... than its just sick its abuse and than its impacts society, impacts the children who maybe see it

the MEDIA bullshit must stops and this its good and ok bullshit must stops then they wouldent becoming more and more, and that part who just "must" to be homosexual becouse of the genes or what ever the can do what ever the fucking want in ther homes

the part who became homosexual because they weren't sure about they feelings and than hear from the media our the society its ok to be homosexual and thats why they are now, this part must be eliminated and this is the overwhelming majority of the gays
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 am

If people "turn homosexual" because of homosexuality's acceptance, don't you think they were not really heterosexual all the way?

How is that an abuse? I mean, I've been always exposed to homosexuality yet I'm not homosexual. I do feel disturbed by seeing two guys kissing but it's not big deal for me... It doesn't have an impact in my life.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:25 am

Quote :
don't you think they were not really heterosexual all the way?

no, like i said ther are people most of them teenegers who arent sure what the have to feel, and then they maybe talk with the parents/friends/tacher who say gays are ok, or they see in the media that gays are 100% ok then it for them hundrets times easier to realy become a homosexual... and that shouldent happen!

Quote :
How is that an abuse? I mean, I've been always exposed to homosexuality yet I'm not homosexual. I do feel disturbed by seeing two guys kissing but it's not big deal for me... It doesn't have an impact in my life.

YOu, you you, you are not the world, you are the part who have no probelms, ok but thats is not the majority part, what would a teeneger think? like i said who is not sure what the should feel think becouse his sexuality is now just building up... and what should a child think?
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:30 am

I honestly don't care what they do in private but I shun normal people who flaunt their sexuality even if they are strait. Sex is not something which needs to be public? Do I care if you like to be punished, spit on, homosexual sex, "missionary with the lights off and boxer shorts on then in the morning I make her eggs and we go to home depot to talk about getting new floors((eww))" no!
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 am

Give me one thing that's wrong with homosexuality. And more people becoming homosexual doesn't count. We really don't need THAT many kids at this point. 10% of the population not breeding is a GOOD thing. Thank you, homosexuals! You may just save us all. Assuming we top breeding like rabbits. Sorry, off topic.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:37 am

RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Hoxhaist wrote:
He called me a neoliberal. I'm just reminding him what a neoliberal is so he will be able to realize why I do not fit that category.

oh sorry I didn't notice but watchout redsoviet's an ass

says the fasict mothe***cker

exacly what I 'm talking about

read 98% of your post and you will know what im talking about, but im sure you know it already

lol you haven't read 1/1000 if my posts.

damn go to the spam place and die

are you threatening me?
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:04 am

mattabesta wrote:

are you threatening me?

If you really think he is threattening you, or in some way perceived it, you have poor comprehension skills. That won't help you understand and interact overall since you're not able to get the idea adressed to you.

RedSoviet, many kids are exposed to homosexuality and to the idea that it is ok yet they don't become homosexuals.

You're officially a teenager still, do you think that if you got enclosed in a room with 4 big homosexual men having sexual intercourse for some days would you become homosexual?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:22 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

are you threatening me?

If you really think he is threattening you, or in some way perceived it, you have poor comprehension skills. That won't help you understand and interact overall since you're not able to get the idea adressed to you.

RedSoviet, many kids are exposed to homosexuality and to the idea that it is ok yet they don't become homosexuals.

You're officially a teenager still, do you think that if you got enclosed in a room with 4 big homosexual men having sexual intercourse for some days would you become homosexual?

no but you would definitly be needing therapy.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:42 am

Four days? I think I might join in, maybe. Pitch only, not recieve. It might take a month to do that.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Four days? I think I might join in, maybe. Pitch only, not recieve. It might take a month to do that.

I'm trying to decide wethere to tipe lol or ew.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Imagine me, a 300+ man, NO muscle, in a tight, tight speedo. Now, after the screaming stops, go outlaw my ability to dress like that. He, he, he, he, he!
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 pm

wow you seriously 300+????
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:53 am

Um, yes actually.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:00 pm

For people to change in to gays because gays are overblown in the media it would first-hand have to be a Choice Red

and Homosexuality Is-Not-A-Choice.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Quote :
ohh you liberal sucker says yes...

fu** shit no!

bannish!

please world dont loose the lest pice of your ethic and civility

Wow, that's pretty fucked up man. So they should be economically equal, but not politically? For what reason?

I myself am not a big fan of marriage, since it only ties people down just to be so easily cut loose. i mean, whats the point of vows if you aren't gonna stay true to them. So i really don't think there's any reason for it.

However, if people wanna subject themselves to that for whatever reason, they should be able to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
Quote :

fu** shit no!

bannish!

Wow, that's pretty fucked up man. So they should be economically equal, but not politically? For what reason?

I myself am not a big fan of marriage, since it only ties people down just to be so easily cut loose. i mean, whats the point of vows if you aren't gonna stay true to them. So i really don't think there's any reason for it.

However, if people wanna subject themselves to that for whatever reason, they should be able to.
i lost all of the little respect i had for redsoviet
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:13 pm

beatnikzach wrote:
Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
Quote :

fu** shit no!

bannish!

i lost all of the little respect i had for redsoviet

ohhh nooo now im going to cry

read page 2 i explaned my position, dont like it dont read it
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Hoxhaist wrote:
I agree with Anarchist.Dagger.

I really believe there should be no marriage at all.

Only free love. drunken Razz

And I think there should be possibility for any kind of reslationship in which all parties are consenting.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:38 pm

Hoxhaist wrote:
I agree with Anarchist.Dagger.

I really believe there should be no marriage at all.

Only free love. drunken Razz

There is free love, u dont get forced to get married.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Same-sex marrige.   Same-sex marrige. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 pm

Quote :
ohhh nooo now im going to cry

read page 2 i explaned my position, dont like it dont read it

Since this is what i can translate into sense, this is what i'll respond to.

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :
In which way does it negatively impact society?

its a abuse for millions of years of man being, when this ... this "humans" kiss in the public and do what the.... do... than its just sick its abuse and than its impacts society, impacts the children who maybe see it

And? We're not on the brink of extinction here. It's really not gonna kill us if a few more people are homosexual. Besides the fact that, in all likelihood, this probably wouldn't happen, what right do you have to say that this is abuse? Or the right to say which way children should be impacted?

Quote :
the MEDIA bullshit must stops and this its good and ok bullshit must stops then they wouldent becoming more and more, and that part who just "must" to be homosexual becouse of the genes or what ever the can do what ever the fucking want in ther homes

The "media bullshit" will end when gays get equal rights. Until then, you're just gonna have to live with it.

Quote :
the part who became homosexual because they weren't sure about they feelings and than hear from the media our the society its ok to be homosexual and thats why they are now, this part must be eliminated and this is the overwhelming majority of the gays

And what evidence do you have of this?

Quote :
no, like i said ther are people most of them teenegers who arent sure what the have to feel, and then they maybe talk with the parents/friends/tacher who say gays are ok, or they see in the media that gays are 100% ok then it for them hundrets times easier to realy become a homosexual... and that shouldent happen!

Again, please cite a source.

Quote :
YOu, you you, you are not the world, you are the part who have no probelms, ok but thats is not the majority part, what would a teeneger think? like i said who is not sure what the should feel think becouse his sexuality is now just building up... and what should a child think?

They can come to any conclusion they want. Their logical, free thinking human beings, so they should be trusted to do what they feel is right for themselves.
Back to top Go down

Same-sex marrige.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: