World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skype conference

Go down 
+10
RedSoviet
CoolKidX
enviro
Tyrlop
mattabesta
revolution
Kenzu
Liche
Hutin Suprimée
Zealot_Kommunizma
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
Zeronos

Skype conference - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:36 am

Rename wrote:
Zeronos wrote:
GUYS COME ON IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE THIS HAS EVEN BEEN MENTIONED LET'S GOOOOOOO

Apparentely tis not going to happen.

NOT IF I CAN HELP IT LET'S DO THIS GUYS COME OOOOOOOON
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

hey come on lets do this i really want to. guess what my skype name is
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
watermelon? lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
watermelon? lol
now listen you stupid son of a bitch i never called yew before and gawd dammnit you pick about every third day to call me so fug kew.
Has your Momma, still got uh worms, crawling out her pussy
They let you out of that nuthouse again, you stupid motherfucker?
fuggkew
yew stupid sonofabitch
did your momma turned you out of the cage again?
FUGG KEW
Oh go to hell you son of a bitch i got you figured out
Can you understand this, fuck yew
do whut
I dont give a shit
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:18 am

U should make a diss rap.

And

No U, nein DU, nee JIJ, non TOI.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

First warning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Liche wrote:
First warning.
i dont give a shit.
it was just what i wanted to say in the conference, so lets say 1. july thats good.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm

If it ever comes, which wont be likely, what would we speak about?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 am

Ok, whats your guys user names?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Last edited by Tyrlop on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Yo, I don't know when I can do it, but here's my Skype name: BraceForEpic.

I forget the pass, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 am

haha I forgot my skype username, thanks for posting it Tyrlop Razz
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:56 am

you guys wouldn't want to include me so there's no point of posting mine

Liche's next post wrote:
exactly
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Attention whore?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:01 pm

WeiWuWei wrote:
Yo, I don't know when I can do it, but here's my Skype name: BraceForEpic.

I forget the pass, lol.
just get on skype!

also you alex.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Attention whore?
wouldn't answering my post just increase the attention I would get? can you stop fucking seeing everything I post as for attention? i could say you also just want attention from replying to my post- seriously, what I do has nothing to do with you, mind your own fucking business.

my skype name, requested by tyrlop, is : alexrus54321
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Attention whore?
wouldn't answering my post just increase the attention I would get? can you stop fucking seeing everything I post as for attention? i could say you also just want attention from replying to my post- seriously, what I do has nothing to do with you, mind your own fucking business.

Well it was kinda funny when you all of a sudden said.

Quote :

So correct me if I am wrong but if there is no point, why would you post there is no point? Cuz you wanted someone to request it, cuz no one asked for yours without you saying something. And why post there so point of posting yours if you know that? There is no point in doing THAT, you wanted attention? That is my guess.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:01 am

CoolKidX wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Attention whore?

Well it was kinda funny when you all of a sudden said.

Quote :

So correct me if I am wrong but if there is no point, why would you post there is no point? Cuz you wanted someone to request it, cuz no one asked for yours without you saying something. And why post there so point of posting yours if you know that? There is no point in doing THAT, you wanted attention? That is my guess.
if i did want attention, wouldn't that be the wrong way to get it? I typed in mine, but then I realized there would be no point,and i just typed there is no pint, and posted it? if honestly wanted attention, i would be like watermelon and spam the sheet out f this place. and i didn't just post a random thing. (other than for the pantheon, but that's different)
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:29 am

if i did want attention, wouldn't that be the wrong way to get it? I typed in mine, but then I realized there would be no point,and i just typed there is no pint, and posted it? if honestly wanted attention, i would be like watermelon and spam the sheet out f this place. and i didn't just post a random thing. (other than for the pantheon, but that's different)
Nah its a correct way, another way is indeed spamming, but I mean seriously? That post came to this "Oh hey guys, I heard you guys were all posting your skype acounts, and yup, just wanted to say that my name wasnt mentioned in the inviations or anything, but sure sure, just pointing that out, yup."
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Nah its a correct way, another way is indeed spamming, but I mean seriously? That post came to this "Oh hey guys, I heard you guys were all posting your skype acounts, and yup, just wanted to say that my name wasnt mentioned in the inviations or anything, but sure sure, just pointing that out, yup."
Invitations? What? I didn't know it was invite only. I though you could post your account and could join. I was about to , but didn't bother cuz I know you or Liche would say it was invite only and wa only posting my account for attention or some more shit like that.

And well, I'm not trying to get attention. How would attention from you guys benefit me in any way?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Invitations? What? I didn't know it was invite only. I though you could post your account and could join. I was about to , but didn't bother cuz I know you or Liche would say it was invite only and wa only posting my account for attention or some more shit like that.

And well, I'm not trying to get attention. How would attention from you guys benefit me in any way?

So wait wait, if you thought that me and Liche would post you only want attention if you post your skype then WHY, just tell me WHY would you post, anything then? Especcialy saying that there is no point, for me that's looking for attention.

If you just posted your skype name It wouldnt bother me at all, and wouldn't seem you wanted attention.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:08 am

CoolKidX wrote:

So wait wait, if you thought that me and Liche would post you only want attention if you post your skype then WHY, just tell me WHY would you post, anything then? Especcialy saying that there is no point, for me that's looking for attention.

If you just posted your skype name It wouldnt bother me at all, and wouldn't seem you wanted attention.
You live and you learn. I'm sorry that my post had offended you enough to start this argument- I wasn't looking for any attention. It was just a normal post. I didn't think it would bother you. Now I know that I should be careful with all of my posts, because any one of them can be seen by CKX as a cry for attention.

Well now I know.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 am

You live and you learn. I'm sorry that my post had offended you enough to start this argument- I wasn't looking for any attention. It was just a normal post. I didn't think it would bother you. Now I know that I should be careful with all of my posts, because any one of them can be seen by CKX as a cry for attention.

Well now I know.

Uhm no, I just said that It wouldnt bother me for a shit if you posted normal shit, but you needed attention cuz you apperntly KNEW that me and Liche would say shit about it, even if you posted your skype(which I woulndt reply on or anythang), the fact that you said you "knew" that and still posted it has no point, then that post has no point of even being posted => cry for attention.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 am

CoolKidX wrote:

Well now I know.

Uhm no, I just said that It wouldnt bother me for a shit if you posted normal shit, but you needed attention cuz you apperntly KNEW that me and Liche would say shit about it, even if you posted your skype(which I woulndt reply on or anythang), the fact that you said you "knew" that and still posted it has no point, then that post has no point of even being posted => cry for attention.
It might very well seem like a cry of attention, but its not. Ok, now I know I must post "normal" shit instead of "abnormal" shit to please CKX. I didn't knowLiche was going to say that, I just said it without thinking. Just posted it, not as a cry for attention, but as a normal post- which seemed abnormal to you. Well I will no longer post abonrmal things. Now can you stop arguing? Or PM me?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 am

how the fuck dose a thread about skype conferences turn into an argument?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Skype conference - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skype conference
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Supreme Soviet of the WR :: Announcements-
Jump to: