World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Skype conference

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 244
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 23
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:36 am

Rename wrote:
Zeronos wrote:
GUYS COME ON IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE THIS HAS EVEN BEEN MENTIONED LET'S GOOOOOOO

Apparentely tis not going to happen.

NOT IF I CAN HELP IT LET'S DO THIS GUYS COME OOOOOOOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

hey come on lets do this i really want to. guess what my skype name is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
hey come on lets do this i really want to. guess what my skype name is
watermelon? lol

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
hey come on lets do this i really want to. guess what my skype name is
watermelon? lol
now listen you stupid son of a bitch i never called yew before and gawd dammnit you pick about every third day to call me so fug kew.
Has your Momma, still got uh worms, crawling out her pussy
They let you out of that nuthouse again, you stupid motherfucker?
fuggkew
yew stupid sonofabitch
did your momma turned you out of the cage again?
FUGG KEW
Oh go to hell you son of a bitch i got you figured out
Can you understand this, fuck yew
do whut
I dont give a shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:18 am

U should make a diss rap.

And

No U, nein DU, nee JIJ, non TOI.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

First warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Liche wrote:
First warning.
i dont give a shit.
it was just what i wanted to say in the conference, so lets say 1. july thats good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm

If it ever comes, which wont be likely, what would we speak about?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 am

Ok, whats your guys user names?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 pm

...


Last edited by Tyrlop on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 624
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Yo, I don't know when I can do it, but here's my Skype name: BraceForEpic.

I forget the pass, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 am

haha I forgot my skype username, thanks for posting it Tyrlop Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 108
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:56 am

you guys wouldn't want to include me so there's no point of posting mine






Liche's next post wrote:
exactly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Attention whore?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:01 pm

WeiWuWei wrote:
Yo, I don't know when I can do it, but here's my Skype name: BraceForEpic.

I forget the pass, lol.
just get on skype!

also you alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 108
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Attention whore?
wouldn't answering my post just increase the attention I would get? can you stop fucking seeing everything I post as for attention? i could say you also just want attention from replying to my post- seriously, what I do has nothing to do with you, mind your own fucking business.

my skype name, requested by tyrlop, is : alexrus54321
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Attention whore?
wouldn't answering my post just increase the attention I would get? can you stop fucking seeing everything I post as for attention? i could say you also just want attention from replying to my post- seriously, what I do has nothing to do with you, mind your own fucking business.

Well it was kinda funny when you all of a sudden said.

Quote :
you guys wouldn't want to include me so there's no point of posting mine

So correct me if I am wrong but if there is no point, why would you post there is no point? Cuz you wanted someone to request it, cuz no one asked for yours without you saying something. And why post there so point of posting yours if you know that? There is no point in doing THAT, you wanted attention? That is my guess.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 108
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:01 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Attention whore?
wouldn't answering my post just increase the attention I would get? can you stop fucking seeing everything I post as for attention? i could say you also just want attention from replying to my post- seriously, what I do has nothing to do with you, mind your own fucking business.

Well it was kinda funny when you all of a sudden said.

Quote :
you guys wouldn't want to include me so there's no point of posting mine

So correct me if I am wrong but if there is no point, why would you post there is no point? Cuz you wanted someone to request it, cuz no one asked for yours without you saying something. And why post there so point of posting yours if you know that? There is no point in doing THAT, you wanted attention? That is my guess.
if i did want attention, wouldn't that be the wrong way to get it? I typed in mine, but then I realized there would be no point,and i just typed there is no pint, and posted it? if honestly wanted attention, i would be like watermelon and spam the sheet out f this place. and i didn't just post a random thing. (other than for the pantheon, but that's different)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:29 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
if i did want attention, wouldn't that be the wrong way to get it? I typed in mine, but then I realized there would be no point,and i just typed there is no pint, and posted it? if honestly wanted attention, i would be like watermelon and spam the sheet out f this place. and i didn't just post a random thing. (other than for the pantheon, but that's different)
Nah its a correct way, another way is indeed spamming, but I mean seriously? That post came to this "Oh hey guys, I heard you guys were all posting your skype acounts, and yup, just wanted to say that my name wasnt mentioned in the inviations or anything, but sure sure, just pointing that out, yup."

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 108
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
if i did want attention, wouldn't that be the wrong way to get it? I typed in mine, but then I realized there would be no point,and i just typed there is no pint, and posted it? if honestly wanted attention, i would be like watermelon and spam the sheet out f this place. and i didn't just post a random thing. (other than for the pantheon, but that's different)
Nah its a correct way, another way is indeed spamming, but I mean seriously? That post came to this "Oh hey guys, I heard you guys were all posting your skype acounts, and yup, just wanted to say that my name wasnt mentioned in the inviations or anything, but sure sure, just pointing that out, yup."
Invitations? What? I didn't know it was invite only. I though you could post your account and could join. I was about to , but didn't bother cuz I know you or Liche would say it was invite only and wa only posting my account for attention or some more shit like that.

And well, I'm not trying to get attention. How would attention from you guys benefit me in any way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Invitations? What? I didn't know it was invite only. I though you could post your account and could join. I was about to , but didn't bother cuz I know you or Liche would say it was invite only and wa only posting my account for attention or some more shit like that.

And well, I'm not trying to get attention. How would attention from you guys benefit me in any way?

So wait wait, if you thought that me and Liche would post you only want attention if you post your skype then WHY, just tell me WHY would you post, anything then? Especcialy saying that there is no point, for me that's looking for attention.

If you just posted your skype name It wouldnt bother me at all, and wouldn't seem you wanted attention.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 108
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:08 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Invitations? What? I didn't know it was invite only. I though you could post your account and could join. I was about to , but didn't bother cuz I know you or Liche would say it was invite only and wa only posting my account for attention or some more shit like that.

And well, I'm not trying to get attention. How would attention from you guys benefit me in any way?

So wait wait, if you thought that me and Liche would post you only want attention if you post your skype then WHY, just tell me WHY would you post, anything then? Especcialy saying that there is no point, for me that's looking for attention.

If you just posted your skype name It wouldnt bother me at all, and wouldn't seem you wanted attention.
You live and you learn. I'm sorry that my post had offended you enough to start this argument- I wasn't looking for any attention. It was just a normal post. I didn't think it would bother you. Now I know that I should be careful with all of my posts, because any one of them can be seen by CKX as a cry for attention.

Well now I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You live and you learn. I'm sorry that my post had offended you enough to start this argument- I wasn't looking for any attention. It was just a normal post. I didn't think it would bother you. Now I know that I should be careful with all of my posts, because any one of them can be seen by CKX as a cry for attention.

Well now I know.

Uhm no, I just said that It wouldnt bother me for a shit if you posted normal shit, but you needed attention cuz you apperntly KNEW that me and Liche would say shit about it, even if you posted your skype(which I woulndt reply on or anythang), the fact that you said you "knew" that and still posted it has no point, then that post has no point of even being posted => cry for attention.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 108
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You live and you learn. I'm sorry that my post had offended you enough to start this argument- I wasn't looking for any attention. It was just a normal post. I didn't think it would bother you. Now I know that I should be careful with all of my posts, because any one of them can be seen by CKX as a cry for attention.

Well now I know.

Uhm no, I just said that It wouldnt bother me for a shit if you posted normal shit, but you needed attention cuz you apperntly KNEW that me and Liche would say shit about it, even if you posted your skype(which I woulndt reply on or anythang), the fact that you said you "knew" that and still posted it has no point, then that post has no point of even being posted => cry for attention.
It might very well seem like a cry of attention, but its not. Ok, now I know I must post "normal" shit instead of "abnormal" shit to please CKX. I didn't knowLiche was going to say that, I just said it without thinking. Just posted it, not as a cry for attention, but as a normal post- which seemed abnormal to you. Well I will no longer post abonrmal things. Now can you stop arguing? Or PM me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 am

how the fuck dose a thread about skype conferences turn into an argument?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Skype conference   Today at 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Skype conference
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Skype is down worldwide for many users
» Skype Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Supreme Soviet of the WR :: Announcements-
Jump to: