World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?

Go down 
+2
Zealot_Kommunizma
calinis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Empty
PostSubject: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:32 am

He just finds some gramatical flaws and fixes them as if people want them to be fixed, but then he ignores others!

I wasn't aware this was an English class or anything.... confused

I sense some sort of superiority desire....
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 am

calinis wrote:
He just finds some gramatical flaws and fixes them as if people want them to be fixed, but then he ignores others!

Just the opposite. I want to help people improve their english skills. If they're going to use that language they ought to know it the best they can. And if I'm able to help on that, I will. So far NO ONE has complained and actually several have thanked me. If I had a mistake I'd expect those who recognize it to let me know of it and correct it, it would be a favour to me.

calinis wrote:

Plain slander.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 am

Yeah but dude you seem like an English teacher.

Everyone who tries to correct my grammar seems rather snobbish and arrogant.

Would you mind if i corrected YOUR grammar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 am

are you going to observe cyprian's fallacies too?

Last edited by beatnikzach on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 am

dude you didnt even post anything.

what does your signature mean anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 am

j. robert oppenhemier.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 am

and who's that...?

also what does it mean. dont just tell me the guy's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 am

he was a communist who lead the manhattan project, after he saw what he had done he quoted the bhagavad gita,"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 am

but it ended the war. yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:42 am

your quite possibly the most sick person i have ever met.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8H7Jibx-c0&feature=related
he seems proud.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am

calinis wrote:
Yeah but dude you seem like an English teacher.

Everyone who tries to correct my grammar seems rather snobbish and arrogant.

Would you mind if i corrected YOUR grammar?

Considering you're not even able to properly read, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to correct my grammar.

Else I must say you have a problem when interpreting people's intentions. Maybe that's one of the reasons you're capitalist: you don't understand people.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 am

dude i never said it was good. I was just stating that, considering it caused an end to the dreaded war, it was good in some senses.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:57 am

Oh, I get it now: only YOU have the authority to correct people's grammar.

Yes I understand people; I understand that people are arrogant pieces of shit and your existance proves this. I have yet to run into a person who does not think they are better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:00 am

beatnikzach wrote:
are you going to observe cyprian's fallacies too?

Wait what? Your implaying I'm fallacious or presenting a sarcastic sugestion? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 am

calinis wrote:
Oh, I get it now: only YOU have the authority to correct people's grammar.

You see? You don't understand people. You can't correct my grammar because you can't even read properly thus being unable to notice mistakes. As simple as that. Yet you have to attack me by misinterpreting me.

calinis wrote:

Yes I understand people; I understand that people are arrogant pieces of shit and your existance proves this. I have yet to run into a person who does not think they are better than anyone else.

Unfortunately for you, stating that you do doesn't actually mean you do specially when you prove the opposite with facts.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 am

What do you mean I cant read properly? How do you "read properly"?

I understand that you're just like everyone else.; a stupid, immature, arrogant, concieted brat who thinks of themselves as some sort of God.

You see? YOU dont understand people.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:34 am

Reading properly - the capabyletie to read and understand what is written, proper reading in decesed authors is vague, but when there still alive and tell you you understood what there saying wrongly, you don't try telling them that you know better what they ment - that's proper reading.

"I understand that you're just like everyone else.; a stupid, immature, arrogant, concieted brat who thinks of themselves as some sort of God."

You have no idea how much Accuratly you described yourself - or atleast how you act, and belive me I ain't doing sayign this out of spite.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm

I don't care if Zealut correct my grammer, it helps me to improve my english ^^
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Np with me , either .

Last edited by Hutin on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:33 pm

calinis wrote:
What do you mean I cant read properly? How do you "read properly"?

Cyprian pretty much summarized it. In case you were not able to understand (given your lack of capability to understand what others write) here it goes again: To read properly means to be able to understand the message the writer wants to express. By not reading properly you won't get that message and will completely misinterpret the text's author.

A way not to read properly is by disregarding the author's arguements, something you often do in order to give some appartent strength to yours.

calinis wrote:

I understand that you're just like everyone else.; a stupid, immature, arrogant, concieted brat who thinks of themselves as some sort of God.

You see? YOU dont understand people.

See? You're totally unable to understand people's points. Product of your misunderstanding you come up with an unjustified attack and in the end all you get is to look like a silly kid who is unable to understand what he reads... does that make you full with pride perhaps?

Cyprian: "capability"; "I ain't saying out of spite".

CoolKidX: I don't care if Zealot corrects, my grammar.

Hutin: Np, with me either. If your statement had been possitive, then you could use "too". Like in "It's fine by me, too".

Thanks Smile You see Calinis? Maybe if you were able to understand what you read... maybe you wouldn't behave like a tape-recorder, just maybe.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm

calinis wrote:

lol no kidding he always dose it when pepole disagree with him and/or if he wants to make them feel silly.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:19 pm

mattabesta wrote:

lol no kidding he always dose it when pepole disagree with him and/or if he wants to make them feel silly.

Did you know these are grounds for a slander accusation?

English level is not a parameter for intelligence, for an instance, most of WR's members are non-native english speakers so they don't have the responsability to speak english as well as a native speaker should (even though I have proven many non-native speakers have a higher english leven than many native speakers) so they have a justification not to "speak it perfectly".

I do it with anybody I can with the mere intention to help my readers increase their english level if possible. Just as I thank when I'm corrected by someone with the intention to help, I do the same to other people.

Of course, capitalists like you and calinis always with greed, hatred and snobism in their minds will think everyone acts like you - with evil and/or egoistic intentions like humiliating or profiting from. Try to understand that not everyone is like you and that people will be able to notice when you are mirroring on others if they read carefully.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 am

Quote :
I do it with anybody I can with the mere intention to help my readers increase their english level if possible. Just as I thank when I'm corrected by someone with the intention to help, I do the same to other people.

If I wanted you to correct my grammar (which I dont), I would have asked. You do not want to increase one's English level. You want to show your superiority. That is not a trait of a selfless and compassionate individual.

Quote :
Of course, capitalists like you and calinis always with greed, hatred and snobism in their minds will think everyone acts like you

From my experience, I've noticed that those against the free market are generally selfish as opposed to those who favour a capitalist economy.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:21 am

calinis wrote:

If I wanted you to correct my grammar (which I dont), I would have asked.
I frankly don't care if you like it or not. If you're going to discuss with me you better have a good enough english level to at least give the impression you actually have some sort of fluency in the language you're trying to express yourself.

calinis wrote:

You do not want to increase one's English level. You want to show your superiority. That is not a trait of a selfless and compassionate individual.

You can't determine what my intentions are, specially without arguements. I don't do it in an arrogant way nor I insult those who I correct.

But well, if you think I'm superior to you, then thanks. I don't consider you inferior though. Just a little immature kid who likes to ridicule himself in the internet whenever he gets a chance. It would be much healthier to you to simply go and do some sport or something like that.

calinis wrote:

With the exception I got arguements. So no, no grounds for slander.
And trying to immitate me won't make you look any smarter. Just so you know.

calinis wrote:

From my experience, I've noticed that those against the free market are generally selfish as opposed to those who favour a capitalist economy.

Yet another statement without arguements. We want everyone to have a decent life and equal rights and oportunities and that makes us greedy because we don't consider the interests of those who are greedy and selfish. Yeah, that pretty much makes sense...
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:36 am

Quote :
I frankly don't care if you like it or not. If you're going to discuss with me you better have a good enough english level to at least give the impression you actually have some sort of fluency in the language you're trying to express yourself.

English is my first language. i think I'm fluent in it.

Quote :
But well, if you think I'm superior to you, then thanks.

Never said you were. I was talking about your ASSUMED superiority.

Quote :
And trying to immitate me won't make you look any smarter. Just so you know.

You do know that I was insulting you, right? If I wanted to look smarter, I wouldn't copy your arguments. Btw "just so you know" is a fragment.

Quote :
Yet another statement without arguements. We want everyone to have a decent life and equal rights and oportunities and that makes us greedy because we don't consider the interests of those who are greedy and selfish. Yeah, that pretty much makes sense...

You favour capitalism because you are unable to have a good quality of life under capitalism because of your own faults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?   Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does Zealot randomly correct people's grammar?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next