World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superman: Red Son

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

Superman: Red Son Empty
PostSubject: Superman: Red Son   Superman: Red Son Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3wt174o6Cg

How do you feel that USSR was sportrayed in the comicbook, and how do you like Superman accuratly executed Communist Dogmas in practice?

The only thing I didn't like about Superman lead Soviet Union was the lack of choice given to the Citizens and any sign of reactionism was punished with brainwashing in to a Mindless Drone peacekeeper, and factory worker.

The Aspects that appealed moste to me that his political status didn't elevate him from still saveing people's lives, and also the Global Soviet Union was achived by a tru Trotsky manner of a global revolution - Its clearly implied in the book that, there never wore any invasions on the converted states.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Superman: Red Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman: Red Son   Superman: Red Son Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:26 am

Well, I think the USSR wasn't portrayed as a real communist nation. For an instance it is implied that money was never eliminated.

Else I feel the comic book greatly implied that communism had become hindering to human individual development by "repressing human resourcefulness".

It is also implied that humanity had to some extent become terriby dependant on Superman and that the whole Soviet economic system, inspite of having thrived for decades and greatly evolved after all was completely dependant on Superman, something I consider imposible.

The book starts becoming very bizarre by the end...
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/

Superman: Red Son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: