World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Quote :
I say we all kill ourselves. The universe is better off without humanity.

better, yeah it would be but that will never hapen ^^

the humanity must! and will colonize outher planets in some hundrets years, the thechnologie will be already there i think to the year of 2200

juts look ho FAST! we destoy this planed, oil is in 40-50 years not more ther and nearly all outher resources will end in 100-300 years... lol this planed is billions of years old and we will destory/bleed it dry in just like ~250 years

damn think about that

I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

the humanity must! and will colonize outher planets in some hundrets years, the thechnologie will be already there i think to the year of 2200

juts look ho FAST! we destoy this planed, oil is in 40-50 years not more ther and nearly all outher resources will end in 100-300 years... lol this planed is billions of years old and we will destory/bleed it dry in just like ~250 years

damn think about that
its easy, just mix human intelligence with egoism and religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

damn think about that

And when we clonize on like the moon about 100 years later on the moon the moon will fall down cause of the gravaty of humans and all human will be dead, its on our nature to get screwed,maybe there were like human before the monkeys turned into the human like before the first cell on earth there was like best technology and we got ourself killed back then and we do it now.
Anything possible.

CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
All that nihilism because US electoral system is screwed?

ANything is possible Twisted Evil

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:06 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

damn think about that

And when we clonize on like the moon about 100 years later on the moon the moon will fall down cause of the gravaty of humans and all human will be dead, its on our nature to get screwed,maybe there were like human before the monkeys turned into the human like before the first cell on earth there was like best technology and we got ourself killed back then and we do it now.
Anything possible.

dont talk shit, ther is no planet in our sun system that we can colonize, if they would be one we would did it already, we need the thechnologie to fly in outher sun system's to find a planet were we can live on, i think we will have the technologie in about 200 years.. soo we must hang on... and try to not destroy our planet in the next hundreds of years... soo a cold war no would suck!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:10 pm

RedSoviet we cant colnize now, it takes 50% of like all the money from the world, need 100's of spaceships, air and water must we transport to the planet.
So yea it will take a few 100 years maybe about 50 years anything is possible.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Quote :
RedSoviet we cant colnize now

yeah becouse ther is not a planet in our sun system were we can live

Quote :
it takes 50% of like all the money from the world, need 100's of spaceships, air and water must we transport to the planet.

lol you dont undestand wat i minet, we dont need 100's of spaceships and not even 1% off all the money and we dont must transport any shit, just lol transport air and water... we must find a planet were we can live... so one with ozonosphere one like our, were is land/water/air

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:27 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
so one with ozonosphere one like our, were is land/water/air
But how we go there?
And u know maybe there is a planter with that, i mean humans only discoverd 99.9% of all the galaxy so i think there defantly more planets, i belive in aliens to, before u laugh just read, i dont belive in UFO's and little big eye's green aliens, cause that was only for movies and made up by humans, i mean something other then a actull human and animal so not something like a big green eye's stuff.
But there defantly more planets Fo'Shu.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:14 pm

you now what a sun system is we live in 1 ther are endless of outher sun systems... damn do you read my posts?!?

i sayd already we will have in about 100 years the technologie to fly in outher sun systems and leave our so we can search for planets with live

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:19 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
you now what a sun system is we live in 1 ther are endless of outher sun systems... damn do you read my posts?!?

i sayd already we will have in about 100 years the technologie to fly in outher sun systems and leave our so we can search for planets with live

OKay dude, cool down a bit your always so..frustrated..

Sungri
Pioneer Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Hell yes, my essay on the war crimes of the United States sparked a totally irrelevant debate on universal colonialism! My life is complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Sungri wrote:
Hell yes, my essay on the war crimes of the United States sparked a totally irrelevant debate on universal colonialism! My life is complete.

Good for you =]

Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:27 pm

Sungri wrote:
Hell yes, my essay on the war crimes of the United States sparked a totally irrelevant debate! My life is complete.

I'm going to make a list of the guys that turn threads so off-topic... anyway I hold you partially guilty for bringing nihilism into your own thread.

As for your essay, it's simply great, short but great. Hard to debate with something so well fundamented. That's why the few NATOcocksucking cappies of this site couldn't resist but go off-topic (with a little help of RedSoviet).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:48 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

lol you dont undestand wat i minet, we dont need 100's of spaceships and not even 1% off all the money and we dont must transport any shit, just lol transport air and water... we must find a planet were we can live... so one with ozonosphere one like our, were is land/water/air

and even if we find a planet that is nice and such, we might die becus the illness and sickness becus we cant resist etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS   

Back to top Go down

Stripped from "The United States - World Influence" in RS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1