World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:32 am

I"m not saying anything... Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKMtLOKG8k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teM4T3TylFc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbS_vT25GU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3eS1zwfZQ0
What do you think?


Last edited by alexCCCP-RUS-54321 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 am

lol a bit old but still lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 492
Join date : 2008-07-16
Age : 25
Location : France/Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 am

Some americans are stupid..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:07 am

You got in evry country stupid ppl, u can't deny it, so yea there some stupid.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 am

You could go to every country and do this. Ask questions and then only show the minority of people who got the questions wrong. That is imperialist propaganda made to feign superiority of others.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:14 pm

mononokifool wrote:
You could go to every country and do this. Ask questions and then only show the minority of people who got the questions wrong. That is imperialist propaganda made to feign superiority of others.

I did this to see how people can be biased and just think what they want to think. Of course they just showed the minority of people who got it wrong.

But if you did go to a different country, you may get different results, depending who you ask. All the people who were asked were educated (went to school), so you could just ask educated people. But the results cannot be definite because you could be missing the "stupid" people in your search.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 pm

In america there are many different types of classes. There are regular classes, honors, Advanced placement, dual enrollment, remedial, and special ed. classes. So saying they went to school proves nothing. I was always in honors ap and de classes but i would still be considered educated just like someone who graduated in remedial classes would be. That argument is no good because you dont know what there education really stands for.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:11 am

mononokifool wrote:
In america there are many different types of classes. There are regular classes, honors, Advanced placement, dual enrollment, remedial, and special ed. classes. So saying they went to school proves nothing. I was always in honors ap and de classes but i would still be considered educated just like someone who graduated in remedial classes would be. That argument is no good because you dont know what there education really stands for.

worse here smart kids get 0 attention and are expected to w8 for the ones that get 3 and 4 needless to say 2,3 years of my life were waisted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:12 am

mononokifool wrote:
In america there are many different types of classes. There are regular classes, honors, Advanced placement, dual enrollment, remedial, and special ed. classes. So saying they went to school proves nothing. I was always in honors ap and de classes but i would still be considered educated just like someone who graduated in remedial classes would be. That argument is no good because you dont know what there education really stands for.

I have been saying that. When I said the results could not be definite, I meant that some people could be more educated than others. But most of the quetions that were asked were simple, and should be common knowledge. Such as " How many sides does a triangle have." You could mention any variable and that would be an argument against it. I Undersatnd your point, and when I posted this, I did not mean it very seriously. When I said educated, that meant educated in the very least. As stated before, common knowledge. Not Much can be taken away from these vidieos because there are too many variables.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:05 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
In america there are many different types of classes. There are regular classes, honors, Advanced placement, dual enrollment, remedial, and special ed. classes. So saying they went to school proves nothing. I was always in honors ap and de classes but i would still be considered educated just like someone who graduated in remedial classes would be. That argument is no good because you dont know what there education really stands for.

I have been saying that. When I said the results could not be definite, I meant that some people could be more educated than others. But most of the quetions that were asked were simple, and should be common knowledge. Such as " How many sides does a triangle have." You could mention any variable and that would be an argument against it. I Undersatnd your point, and when I posted this, I did not mean it very seriously. When I said educated, that meant educated in the very least. As stated before, common knowledge. Not Much can be taken away from these vidieos because there are too many variables.
agreed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:09 am

mononokifool wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
In america there are many different types of classes. There are regular classes, honors, Advanced placement, dual enrollment, remedial, and special ed. classes. So saying they went to school proves nothing. I was always in honors ap and de classes but i would still be considered educated just like someone who graduated in remedial classes would be. That argument is no good because you dont know what there education really stands for.

I have been saying that. When I said the results could not be definite, I meant that some people could be more educated than others. But most of the quetions that were asked were simple, and should be common knowledge. Such as " How many sides does a triangle have." You could mention any variable and that would be an argument against it. I Undersatnd your point, and when I posted this, I did not mean it very seriously. When I said educated, that meant educated in the very least. As stated before, common knowledge. Not Much can be taken away from these vidieos because there are too many variables.
agreed
agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Okay, all but number two are both pathetic and funny. However, who REALLY would know if someone was telling them the truth if they said they were the leader of a country? I know I wouldn't. Of course I wouldn't believe them, but I also wouldn' know for SURE. I've never even SEEN the PM of Austrailia. Though having only ONE bodyguard would be a telltale sign of bullshit, certainly.

Andto those who are saying that it's biased, that they're only showing the idiotic individual minority: No F**K! It's a comedy show!

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.   Today at 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Are Americans Stupid? You be the judge.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile
» How Stupid Are You ?
» Judge Arrested for "lying to police" about role in exposing Chris Huhne
» Judge lauds lawyers who worked for veterans in $887m class action
» Top Judge defied Theresa May's tough immigration Rules.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: