World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Switching groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How was I as a member of socialist?
You were the best, Jeiro! I wuvs u! T^T
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Meh, you were okay. Acted too cutish however... *creep*
43%
 43% [ 3 ]
O_O Interwebz girl?! LOLWUT?!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
...GTFO, CREEP X3
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:39 pm

Opinion is not fact RedSoviet. If you're going to say that someone isn't communist it's not matter of opinion it's an objective truth and you need facts to back it up.

You can give your opinion on wether green is a nice color or not or on wether a car is comfortable or not, but you can't just give your opinion that someone isn't communist with no foundations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Quote :
Opinion is not fact RedSoviet. If you're going to say that someone isn't communist it's not matter of opinion it's an objective truth and you need facts to back it up.

You can give your opinion on wether green is a nice color or not or on wether a car is comfortable or not, but you can't just give your opinion that someone isn't communist with no foundations.

acctualy i can and i did it, yeah that was MY opinoin and MY analysis of his person nobody have to agree with that, in my eays he is not a communist and a... lets say a disgrace... for the WR communist party

you are right i cant give you water proof facts on this one but, i said what i think and that is my analysis like i said

agree or dont agree witch me, you chose!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

RedSoviet do u see his isnt communist cause he wants a not bloodful revoltion?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:11 pm

RedSoviet wrote:


acctualy i can and i did it, yeah that was MY opinoin and MY analysis of his person nobody have to agree with that, in my eays he is not a communist and a... lets say a disgrace... for the WR communist party

you are right i cant give you water proof facts on this one but, i said what i think and that is my analysis like i said

agree or dont agree witch me, you chose!

This would be perfectly ok if it was matter of opinion.. you can't give an opinion on something that is an objective truth.

If you see a red square you can't have the opinion that it is a yellow triangle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:19 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet do u see his isnt communist cause he wants a not bloodful revoltion?

ohhh comone were did you get this one, go play kid

Quote :
This would be perfectly ok if it was matter of opinion.. you can't give an opinion on something that is an objective truth.

ok maybe i was morally wrong

Quote :
If you see a red square you can't have the opinion that it is a yellow triangle.

and you cant make from a yellow triangle a red square

think

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 pm

RedSoviet wrote:


and you cant make from a yellow triangle a red square

think

No you can't. You're missing the point. The point here is that you can't substitute an objective truth with a subjective one.

If you think Cyprian is not a communist you can't just think it, you need arguements to back that up since Cyprian's communisticity is linked to an objective truth.

The question is simple: Communism is X, Y and Z for an individual to be Communist he has to agree with X, Y and Z. Cyprian is either a communist or not and this depends on wether his views are accord to communism or not, if his views are compatible with that X, Y and Z. So, does Cyprian agree with X, Y and Z? If not how is that?

You give a brief definition of communism in your understanding and then why Cyprian doesn't fit to communism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:38 pm

i already said then in this point i cant give you facts

when then my opinion dont have any weight for you its fine then

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:51 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
i already said then in this point i cant give you facts

when then my opinion dont have any weight for you its fine then

Then if you can't give facts Red your statement is wrong. Maybe all you wanted to say is that you're suspicious of Cyprian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
i already said then in this point i cant give you facts

when then my opinion dont have any weight for you its fine then

Then if you can't give facts Red your statement is wrong. Maybe all you wanted to say is that you're suspicious of Cyprian?

lol your a cursorily, if i cant give facts thet dont mines im wrong! wich logic is then that?!?

and am i suspicious? of course i dont trust him for shit

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:22 pm

RedSoviet wrote:


lol your a cursorily, if i cant give facts thet dont mines im wrong! wich logic is then that?!?

You say Cyprian is not communist. You got no evidence to claim that so it is an empty and invalid statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 39
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 pm

What Zealot is saying:

How can you assume something that requires proof to be assumed, without any proof?

Answers:

1. You can't
2. Ehem.. dunno?
3. duuuuh...
4. fak u I'm ruSSian

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:


lol your a cursorily, if i cant give facts thet dont mines im wrong! wich logic is then that?!?

You say Cyprian is not communist. You got no evidence to claim that so it is an empty and invalid statement.

maybe emty for you but still not false!

Quote :
1. You can't
2. Ehem.. dunno?
3. duuuuh...
4. fak u I'm ruSSian dat mak me auto-rite!

FU** YOU SUCKER!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 39
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Missed. No proof - moot = false.

And a Matter of opinion ends where personal accusations begin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 pm

RedSoviet wrote:


maybe emty for you but still not false!

So if someone comes and says you're fascist you become defacto fascist? Is someone's opinion enough to determine wether something si factual or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 am

my points and views are not gripped out the air and not just a thesis, you are no just playing with that point that i cant prove it, of course how could i

this discussion is condemned to fail

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 am

.__.

...

-__-;;

RSoviet, Cyp. Both of you please stop. This thread was originally meant to commerate my joining into Communist faction and you two are not helping much. .__.

Although, Red. It seems your arguements are pretty much moot and exactly like every capitalist I have argued against. Mean, cynical, and close minded. Not accepting others just because they are a little different from another's view. I understand you have a few points, but please don't accuse Cyp of being anti-Communist just because he hates bloodshed.

I dislike bloody revolution too. However, if it is necessary I will take to the streets armed with anything I can take. Maybe not "shoot first ask later at innocents" crap, but definitely defense if the army and police roll in with armoured cars and shit. I'll do anything to protect my family and the need for a better peaceful society.

I don't expect the capitalists with their armies to stand back. In fact, I expect them to hunt us down and kill ANYBODY with even a hint of "liberalism" in cold blood. Like what Korea did with Gwangju Massarce, the so-called "Yonkun" (Republic Army) did that shit in three weeks of Gwangju, actively hunting down and killing people just because they hid and feared for their lives. The Korean people HAD to take up arms and kill army guys to protect themselves from whatever fucked up reason the military and government guys accused them off.

What's more is that, while I appaud my country for apologizing and forgiving, the massarce was not even condemned by the US or UN at the time. It wasn't even a slap on the wrist. When I read about the incident and US not even metioning of what was over three weeks of straight up civil genocide, I hated the Korean government and their so-called "American friends" with a passion. f**k, even my father hates the Korean government to this day!

So it really revolves around power. This so called "free system" is anything BUT free. People have buyed into lies of consumerism to blind themselves from reality. It's merely a shield to effectively blind the masses, with little bouts of religion here and there. And what is more, most have already fallen into poverty and only hindering themselves to believing in "personal freedom" equals "I want whatever the f**k I want" shit and "Fuck the other families, only me me me".

With all that, they are blindly led like sheep and yet, they ALSO feel their HAS to be another way.

That other way is true communism. What Marx called "the last societial stage in the world".

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:23 am

"and it was much better in the north" the old man said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 am

mattabesta wrote:
"and it was much better in the north" the old man said.

Strawman fallacy and avoiding the question. Quit pulling shit outta your ass, reactionary. It's not like your "precious ally" USA was better, OH WATE.

Blame somebody else and that always makes the West a good and kind power in everybody's eyes! Hoo-fucking-ray for markets overtaking tradition and daily life! LOLOLOOLOL!

Ugh, seriously. >.< I hate this shit.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Switching groups   

Back to top Go down
 
Switching groups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Organizing Groups / Colors in Legend
» Noob trying to Remove Nav Links like Groups. PHBB2
» Groups and Ranks
» Banned Terrorist Organizations in Canada
» Thousands Of Dogs Saved From Dinner Table

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: