World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice

Go down 
+4
Tyrong Kojy
mattabesta
RedSoviet
VRaptorX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:04 am

1) we have a super conservative evangelical that happens to have a 17 year old daughter that is pregnent with her second child
2) even less experience then Obama which was McCain's one up on Obama
3) Palin is currently under investigation for abuse of power in Alaska. You have a VP who is currently in a corruption scandal? You fucking mentally handicapped individual!

And she in no means was picked because she was female in a stupid attempt to trick Clinton supporters. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:08 am

Quote :
And she in no means was picked because she was female in a stupid attempt to trick Clinton supporters

THATS THE FUCKING POINT!

and no other
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 am

Wait...I got this post I found showing all of her controversies thus far.

Secessiongate - Sarah Palin was originally a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a third-party in Alaska that advocates Alaska leaving the Union. She addressed the party as recently as this year in a video to their convention.

Nearly-Recalled-gate - Sarah Palin was nearly recalled as Mayor of Wasilla for firing the Police Chief and Library Director without probable cause. She only fired them because she "felt" like they weren't supportive of her.

Small-Town-Big-Money-gate - Sarah Palin ran up a $20 million debt for a town of only 5,400 people. That's $3,700 per person. This from somebody who claims to be against pork barrel projects.

Bridge-To-Nowhere-gate - "I was for the bridge before I was against it." Palin was originally for the Gravina Island bridge in her 2006 gubernatorial run.

Pledge-Of-Allegiance-gate - Sarah Palin thinks the Pledge of Allegiance was written by the founding fathers with the phrase "Under God". "Under God" was added to the pledge during the Cold War to put space between the atheist Soviet Union and America.

Stevens527-gate - Sarah Palin was a director of "Ted Stevens Excellence in Public Service, Inc", a 527 led by Senator Stevens, now under trial for corruption charges.

Mother-In-Law-gate - Sarah Palin's mother-in-law is an Obama supporter and doesn't understand what she brings to the McCain ticket.

Global-Warming-gate - Sarah Palin believes that climate change is not man-made.

Creationism-gate - Sarah Palin supports Creationism being taught in public schools.

Inexperience-gate - Presidential scholars say that Palin is the most underqualified person to join a presidential ticket in the modern era. Her presence undermines the central argument of the McCain campaign, that Obama is not ready to the lead because of his inexperience.

Vetting-gate - John McCain didn't do jack to vet her. He talked with her once. (twice?)

Champion-for-Big-Oil-gate - Like McCain, Palin believes that oil drilling is the only solution to our energy problems. “I beg to disagree with any candidate who would say we can’t drill our way out of our problem,” she says. She supports more drilling in protected areas of the Outer Continental Shelf and the Alaska Natural Wildlife Refuge, once attacking McCain for his “close-mindedness on ANWR.” Palin rejects clean renewable energy that is an alternative to oil. Earlier this month, she claimed that “alternative-energy solutions are far from imminent and would require more than 10 years to develop.” Gov Palin recently sued the Interior Department over its decision to list the polar bear as a threatened species. Why is that a problem? Well those polar bears get in the way of oil drilling.

What's-A-VP?-gate - Palin is quoted for not knowing what a VP does, a mere month before being chosen.

Hillary-Is-A-Whiner-gate - Despite siphoning from Hillary Clinton in an endeavor to woo former Clinton supporters, Palin called Hillary a "whiner" for complaining about her treatment in the primaries.

Laugh-At-Cancer-gate - Palin has repeatedly feuded with the state's Senate president, Lyda Green, over a wide range of legislation. Last January, Palin appeared on "The Bob and Mark Show," whose host Bob Lester despises Green. Palin laughed as she was called a "*****," "Cancer," and was mocked for her weight.

Earmark-gate - The state of Alaska requested 31 earmarks worth $197.8 million for next year's federal budget. And according to Citizens Against Government Waste, Alaska received $379,669,715 in pork during fiscal year 2008, nearly $100 million more than any other state.

I stole this from a poster named ZealousD on Neogaf. It should cover just about everything.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:59 pm

wow obama will lose if they elected bush then why not her?
I'm a bit scared I might move to jan mayen
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

You forgot how she fired a state trooper because he broke up with her friend. Or sister. Someone close to her, at least.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:08 am

america is one fucked up place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Liche wrote:

Amen.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:52 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Liche wrote:

Amen.

i sign to
Back to top Go down
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
Zeronos

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 am

Zeronos has a plan to rid us of Palin, gather round, all.

1) Take advantage of our center-left majority in Congress
2) FFFFFFFORCE Russia to take back Alaska
3) Hence, Palin becomes a Russian citizen, and is thereby incapable of being on the ticket.

It would totally work. Totally.

...okay maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 am

I say give Canada Alaska!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:12 am

I say Sarah Apalling or Sarah Spalding!
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:26 am

to day McCain and Palin had a rally down the street from were I have to go instead of school (since I skipped too much--more serious than that but I don't want to get in to detail right now).
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

i say give alaska BACK to russia
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Screw Russia. It's on OUR continent.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Screw Russia. It's on OUR continent.

screw your mother

on YOUR? lol can a continent belong to somwohne? lol no

it was a part of russia so give it back to russia, canada have nothing NOTHING to do with alaska

and again what is our continent? is canda a continent lol!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:55 pm

N-Amrica is a contienet.
And Russia was kinda in a debt so they sold it to USA, big mistake in the cold wars cause it was a hell of a place to spy the Amricans.
But yeah, what to do about it Russia sold it, and i don't think USA will sell it or give it away.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:12 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
N-Amrica is a contienet.
And Russia was kinda in a debt so they sold it to USA, big mistake in the cold wars cause it was a hell of a place to spy the Amricans.
But yeah, what to do about it Russia sold it, and i don't think USA will sell it or give it away.

Tsars could be such idiots.... Imagine the implications of Alaska being Soviet during the XX century...

And no Sarah Palin! To come back to the topic.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:16 am

RedSoviet wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

i say give alaska BACK to russia

you do know russia sold it to the us?
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:13 am

mattabesta wrote:

you do know russia sold it to the us?

I'm sure he does. But either way that fact wouldn't make it impossible for him to do such a petition you know?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am

I think IF the US going to give Alaska away, give it to Canada, you all say how poor Russia is by capatalism, so the last thing they need is more land.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:24 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
I think IF the US going to give Alaska away, give it to Canada, you all say how poor Russia is by capatalism, so the last thing they need is more land.

Actually, the ore land the richer a country, specially if we talk about a strategic part like Alaska. And how is this relevant to the discussion?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

And how is this relevant to the discussion?

Not, ok not off-topic anymoar.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Palin bad, McCain has not more chance of winning.

And yes, OUR continent. North America. It's SURROUNDED by Canada. Let's buy it!
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
And yes, OUR continent. North America. It's SURROUNDED by Canada. Let's buy it!

lol Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice   Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin...what a horrible choice
Page 1 of 1