World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Amrican republicans..so stupid..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 pm

They whine LIKE HELL when they THINK Iran or N-Korea has nuke's, who has the most nukes now?
AMRICA!
So they whine for having 1 little nuke(it does have much damage)
While they have enough to whipe out 1/2 form the world.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:40 pm

wellnorth korea dose have nukes about 3-7 but they could k-just bayrly reach osaka or toky but never the less they are pretty dangerus.

iran on the othere hand dosn't have the resources to do this I mean nukes aren't free and iran can´t spend 30% of national gpd on 2 nukes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:34 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
They whine LIKE HELL when they THINK Iran or N-Korea has nuke's, who has the most nukes now?
AMRICA!
So they whine for having 1 little nuke(it does have much damage)
While they have enough to whipe out 1/2 form the world.
America has enough to blow up the earth several times

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm

mononokifool wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
They whine LIKE HELL when they THINK Iran or N-Korea has nuke's, who has the most nukes now?
AMRICA!
So they whine for having 1 little nuke(it does have much damage)
While they have enough to whipe out 1/2 form the world.
America has enough to blow up the earth several times

Thw whole earth....jsut why do they need so many nukes, i jsut hate Bush =.=

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:26 pm

mattabesta wrote:
wellnorth korea dose have nukes about 3-7 but they could k-just bayrly reach osaka or toky but never the less they are pretty dangerus.

Yeah, they're quite dangerous because North Korea will always attack first.

mattabesta wrote:

iran on the othere hand dosn't have the resources to do this I mean nukes aren't free and iran can´t spend 30% of national gpd on 2 nukes.

As long as you have technical knowledge, workforce and prime resources you can do what you ought.

But even if Iran had nuclear weapons, what's the big fuzz about it? Like Iran was going to blow up a random European city to get whiped off the Earth by France and UK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm

+Germany has nukes to.

Anyways N-Korea will prbly blow S-Korea first up i think.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
+Germany has nukes to.

Anyways N-Korea will prbly blow S-Korea first up i think.

it will hit japan first. they have already fired rockets in there direction. Also they want to unite korea.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:30 pm

mononokifool wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
+Germany has nukes to.

Anyways N-Korea will prbly blow S-Korea first up i think.

it will hit japan first. they have already fired rockets in there direction. Also they want to unite korea.

Why Japan if i can ask?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:46 pm

mononokifool wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
+Germany has nukes to.

Anyways N-Korea will prbly blow S-Korea first up i think.

it will hit japan first. they have already fired rockets in there direction. Also they want to unite korea.

all bullshit nobody is so crazy, th just wannt to have 100% protection becouse nobody will attack a country witch nukes, usa was threating Nkorea and now witch nukes the wanne be friends

nkorea will use nukes if a war started and when they are with the back to the wall and have nothing more to loose the will use the nukes

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Hmm. lulz. Time for this Korean to offer his opinions. orz. Razz

North Korea is way too weak to attack anything. Their navy simply is "brown water" and they have MUCH outdated equipment, much of which is still rusting away. They have no military aid, no food aid, nothing. Not even some of the frontline soldiers get enough to eat. In short, they are a dying military force. A highly motivated force but too starved to do much of anything.

Both Koreas consider to attack Japan first because of this.

But of course...we ALL know Japan got free to suck on US imperialist dick. Evil or Very Mad

Oh and Germany only "has" nukes becuase America STORES them IN the country.

RedSoviet wrote:

all bullshit nobody is so crazy, th just wannt to have 100% protection becouse nobody will attack a country witch nukes, usa was threating Nkorea and now witch nukes the wanne be friends

100% agreed. Not even North Korea is that crazy. Oh wate, I forgot...

EVILDOER Korea!!!

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 am

Japan is no longer in its old government, its a new one, and Japan sucked as much US dick and East Germany Sucked Soviet dick. History is no reason to attack a country. but yes i do agree North Korea is a peace of shit, it takes up space and theres no point of it, i wish it never existed and i hope it gos soon, hopefully to be eaten by the south, so the Korea can united.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:37 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
Japan is no longer in its old government, its a new one, and Japan sucked as much US dick and East Germany Sucked Soviet dick. History is no reason to attack a country. but yes i do agree North Korea is a peace of shit, it takes up space and theres no point of it, i wish it never existed and i hope it gos soon, hopefully to be eaten by the south, so the Korea can united.

LET ME HEAR A AMEN!
AMEN!

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:37 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
Japan is no longer in its old government, its a new one, and Japan sucked as much US dick and East Germany Sucked Soviet dick. History is no reason to attack a country. but yes i do agree North Korea is a peace of shit, it takes up space and theres no point of it, i wish it never existed and i hope it gos soon, hopefully to be eaten by the south, so the Korea can united.

you are a sick bastard

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:38 am

RedSoviet wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
Japan is no longer in its old government, its a new one, and Japan sucked as much US dick and East Germany Sucked Soviet dick. History is no reason to attack a country. but yes i do agree North Korea is a peace of shit, it takes up space and theres no point of it, i wish it never existed and i hope it gos soon, hopefully to be eaten by the south, so the Korea can united.

you are a sick bastard
in what way? its not that i like the south Korean government, in fact i hate it, but the north is something i can't stand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:39 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
Japan is no longer in its old government, its a new one, and Japan sucked as much US dick and East Germany Sucked Soviet dick. History is no reason to attack a country. but yes i do agree North Korea is a peace of shit, it takes up space and theres no point of it, i wish it never existed and i hope it gos soon, hopefully to be eaten by the south, so the Korea can united.

you are a sick bastard
in what way? its not that i like the south Korean government, in fact i hate it, but the north is something i can't stand.

and thats why you a one, your statment is not even rasict or fasistic its even worser then nazism

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:41 am

WHAT WORSE THEN NAZIMS, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RED?
Its his opnion and i agree with it, N-Korea is a piece of sh!t its way bigger and has 20 million ppl, S-Korea is smaller and has 40 million ppl, why do u support N-korea in heavens sake?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 am

RedSoviet wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
Japan is no longer in its old government, its a new one, and Japan sucked as much US dick and East Germany Sucked Soviet dick. History is no reason to attack a country. but yes i do agree North Korea is a peace of shit, it takes up space and theres no point of it, i wish it never existed and i hope it gos soon, hopefully to be eaten by the south, so the Korea can united.

you are a sick bastard
in what way? its not that i like the south Korean government, in fact i hate it, but the north is something i can't stand.

and thats why you a one, your statment is not even rasict or fasistic its even worser then nazism
is it bad that i hate Kim jong il, or that i say forgive and forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:58 am

North Korea would neve attack a country first. You NATOlanders tend to think every nation in te world is like yours.

If North Korea developed nuclear weapons is to defend itself from any conventional agression by the G-7 powers, as simple as that, not to catalize its own destruction. Too bad its not strong enough a deterrant force.


I don't support North Korea, but the South Korean government isn't better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
North Korea would neve attack a country first. You NATOlanders tend to think every nation in te world is like yours.

If North Korea developed nuclear weapons is to defend itself from any conventional agression by the G-7 powers, as simple as that, not to catalize its own destruction. Too bad its not strong enough a deterrant force.


I don't support North Korea, but the South Korean government isn't better.
Every country should take down nukes, i don't only hate the fact that north korea was nukes, but i hate it that we have nukes, the only good thing is they keep all the big wars at bay, but sooner or later, BOOM if we don't disarm them all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:04 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:


Every country should take down nukes, i don't only hate the fact that north korea was nukes, but i hate it that we have nukes, the only good thing is they keep all the big wars at bay, but sooner or later, BOOM if we don't disarm them all

USA started this crap, and as long as USA has nukes or anything as destructive as them or more destructive than them, every nation has right to have such kind of weapons and countermeasures to keep countries like USA at bay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:


Every country should take down nukes, i don't only hate the fact that north korea was nukes, but i hate it that we have nukes, the only good thing is they keep all the big wars at bay, but sooner or later, BOOM if we don't disarm them all

USA started this crap, and as long as USA has nukes or anything as destructive as them or more destructive than them, every nation has right to have such kind of weapons and countermeasures to keep countries like USA at bay.
they should all go, every last nuke. the US is no good guy, and its a big hypocrite when it talks about nukes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:06 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:


Every country should take down nukes, i don't only hate the fact that north korea was nukes, but i hate it that we have nukes, the only good thing is they keep all the big wars at bay, but sooner or later, BOOM if we don't disarm them all

USA started this crap, and as long as USA has nukes or anything as destructive as them or more destructive than them, every nation has right to have such kind of weapons and countermeasures to keep countries like USA at bay.

USA AND Sovjet Union begun thiz shit, but yea USA had nukes first and then the cold war came.

Pullet , Canada has nukes O.o?

I think its dumb only the big countries can ahev nukes, cause there so "trusful", mah ass.

Give evryone nukes9Earth will be dead by now then) or delete them

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 am

CoolKidX wrote:

USA AND Sovjet Union begun thiz shit, but yea USA had nukes first and then the cold war came.

USA started it. Soviet Union had the obligation to follow with it. No blame on USSR. The only culprit of that nuclear arms race is USA.

CoolKidX wrote:
Pullet , Canada has nukes O.o?

I doubt it.

CoolKidX wrote:

I think its dumb only the big countries can ahev nukes, cause there so "trusful", mah ass.
I say most countries have right to have nukes.

CoolKidX wrote:

Give evryone nukes9Earth will be dead by now then) or delete them

Yes because everyone is just waiting to blow each other up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:17 am

Pakistan<-->Isreal
Georgia<--->Russia
Serbia<--->Kosovo
N-Korea<-->S-Korea
etc.

It will be hell !

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:18 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Pakistan<-->Isreal
Georgia<--->Russia
Serbia<--->Kosovo
N-Korea<-->S-Korea
etc.

It will be hell !

You have a strange view to se conflicts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amrican republicans..so stupid..   Today at 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
 
Amrican republicans..so stupid..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How Stupid Are You ?
» 'Parents killed Maddie, English police are stupid' - The full message censored by the UK media - www.mccannfiles.com
» Katherine Jenkins and Beckham !
» Fall TV Season
» Really stupid Microval question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: