World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hezbollah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:07 am

nice song, i like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7VfY2KOh4E

free palestina

I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 am

Don't like it, I support Isreal, Palastina have massive propoganda against Jews and USA.

Thoug i think they should leave Palastina.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:36 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Don't like it, I support Isreal, Palastina have massive propoganda against Jews and USA.

Thoug i think they should leave Palastina.

are you such a fool? propaganda THE DONT EVEN HAVE A STATE!

west jordan is a isolatet staate by israel were the put all palestinesas and hold them like pigs, bomb them some times and now the build a wall on the border with jordan over 900km that the cant get more out

are you so blind and see waht the do to them, the took ther land and now treathing them like SCUM!

f**k ISRAEL! im to 25% jew and i fucking hate this country a big NUKE on them!!!

after the holocaust now the thing ther gods and can do wath ever the fucking wont! the follow no rules! no iternation rules!!!! NO JOKE!

so pray for everyone ho kills a israely soldier!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:39 am

U sound like an Palastian terroist with a little nazi with it, dude if your jewish you dont have to support Isreal.

They should retreat from Palastina yes but Palastina agree'd that Isreal will have a little Desert, were nothing can grow, well SIreal made soemthing with it and now there all whining, almost evryday Palasitna makes Propganda agaisnt the Jews or Isreal.

And yes i reath your post if u gnna repeat that again.

Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 am

lol putting a big nuke on isreal to force all the jews out would f**k over the land and give the philistines atomic defects. any ways i support the existents isreal, but i send my blessing to oppressed philistines, and hope they can go home soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:56 am

Quote :
U sound like an Palastian terroist with a little nazi with it, dude if your jewish you dont have to support Isreal.

you sound like one who dont now shit, inform your self...

Quote :
They should retreat from Palastina yes but Palastina agree'd that Isreal will have a little Desert, were nothing can grow, well SIreal made soemthing with it and now there all whining, almost evryday Palasitna makes Propganda agaisnt the Jews or Isreal.

you brain washed b....

the took ther land drive them in some dirty desert place, trheating them like pig, shoting them and bombing them and makes propagande agains them ther lives are not even 1$ value, the cut them the watter supply 100times and dont even give them electricity, now the builind a big wall like the berliner wall in the DDR but 400times longer, west jordan land is a BIG KZ! and you say the making propaganda ohh ok and the isrealis kills them and threat them like scum, its not even more propaganda its true!!! becouse they making this all, just look how the have to live!! how the threating them you dont now shit and wanne tell me somthing you ... are you soo fuckd up?

YOU DONT NOW WHAT IS HAPPINING THER!!!

its like i dont now germany russia would invade netherlands give you a little f**k up place were you can live in netherland will no be calles russia and will be a colony, and you will be working for us and we would give you shit for that adn laugh at you!

it making me so fucking angry and my haert is soo full of hate beacouse i now waht is hapening and its just so unfairly its just so DAMN unfairly its realy sad i cannt nearly stand it anymore why its so unfairly why the wolrd is so and why nobody does somthing why nobody halps them? WHY???

why they deserve that will it bee now soo for ever is this ther destiny? a big KZ were the live in a inhumanly way, in a west jorania is even not thear country its jsut some autonomy region, its a part of isreal a KZ in israel HOW it comes so far?!? HOW????

its inhumanly its barbaric

it makes me sick, so shut your mouth, if you dont now what is happeing ther then shut the f**k up, its a big sadnes, its a nightmare, its a REAL nightmare its happening and not just a bad story

soo who is given you the right to talk like that about this people! WHO?

you cant even imagine!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:02 am

PLz dont give me the brainwashing media bull-shit i heared from to many commies thiz week -.-

For the record after WW 1 Britain owned Pakistan(rlly owned like a colony) but they wanted there own land so England prosmised them land, they also promised the same to the Jews from WW2, So they couldnt handle it and give the colony to the united nations, well Pakistan got Jrodanie and ISreal a little f**Ed up place with desert.

There brainwashed in Pakistan to HATE the jews and think there all Zionists, they egt mad when they post a cartoon of Mohammed in Denmark while they post evry week a cartoon of a jew with a big nose, greeting hitler,with money and all.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:09 am

WHAT THE f**k YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

about the politic look now on them you bastard and what is happening have you even read my text you dumb kid?

the threating them like shit, the build this fucking wall so the cant get out, media only talks about poor jews and bad terrorist so what the f**k?

too hate the jew too hate the jew and to hate the jews everybody reapiting this shit again and again and again

and they hate the arabs thay hate the palestinians and kill them and thread them like scum so dont talk me your media bullshit you comone bann me bann me

i wont hold back to this motherfucker anymore!

i have freinds from ther i was ther!!! I WAS THER! im nearly half jew so i can go to isreal an we was ther on holidayy with my familie i saw this shit whit my one eays you son of a bitch!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 am

you now kid if i was now next to you i would beat the shit out of you and kick you in the face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:13 am

RedSoviet wrote:
you now kid if i was now next to you i would beat the shit out of you and kick you in the face

LoL
Its okay if your menstruating.

CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 am

Anyways yes i roth your post if your gnna first reply to that, but seriusly u want blood dont u?
You thirsty for blod, u want blood in your little "revoltuion" your like an facist, iff other commies odnt agree with you you call them there not a communsit but a nazi, so go join the facist group.!

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:

LoL
Its okay if your menstruating.

you dont even reaply to me you sucker

its make me sick when some bitch wont me to tell somthing about this shit what he has watched drom the media

ooo please shut the f**k up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:17 am

im jewish
i dont support
israel
but i dont hezbolla
but i wish for a free palestine
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:18 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Anyways yes i roth your post if your gnna first reply to that, but seriusly u want blood dont u?
You thirsty for blod, u want blood in your little "revoltuion" your like an facist, iff other commies odnt agree with you you call them there not a communsit but a nazi, so go join the facist group.!

you still dont answere to the facts im telling you and want me to tell somtning about blood and revolution cant you sucker read wat i writed?

comone give me arguments disprove what i was saying to you and stop wrtining some 3 minutes shit that you spell

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:18 am

beatnikzach wrote:
im jewish
i dont support
israel
but i dont hezbolla
but i wish for a free palestine

Yea , if your jewish u dont have to support ISreal, i think to ISreal msut leave Pakistan and they can just all have there stupid borders and have peace...if that ever will happen..

CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:19 am

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

you still dont answere to the facts im telling you and want me to tell somtning about blood and revolution cant you sucker read wat i writed?

comone give me arguments disprove what i was saying to you and stop wrtining some 3 minutes shit that you spell

What?
U said u hope evry Isreal soldier will die, you prbly want whole jerusalem with blood on the walls, so dont cry to me that i must replyon 1 post, i do them all Twisted Evil

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:23 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

What?
U said u hope evry Isreal soldier will die, you prbly want whole jerusalem with blood on the walls, so dont cry to me that i must replyon 1 post, i do them all Twisted Evil

yeah i wone see the isrealis soldiers death and even that wouldn't compensate the pain what they did

stop posting bullshit you cant answere to me sucker!

stop spaming this is not a subject were you can make funn, answere disprove what i was saying if you cant than you are just making JEW propaganda SCUM!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Jew Propaganda?
Cause i support the xtiance of Isreal im an jew supporter or soemthing?
Dude not EVRY jew supports ISreal, my uncle has been in Isreal(90's) for 1 year, he wasnt a Jew.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:32 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Jew Propaganda?
Cause i support the xtiance of Isreal im an jew supporter or soemthing?
Dude not EVRY jew supports ISreal, my uncle has been in Isreal(90's) for 1 year, he wasnt a Jew.

are you so stuipd or you just do so? were is the hidden camera?!?

if you cant disprove what i sayd and just keep reapiting the same shit, with out facts and arguments its not more then jew propaganda!

damn and zelot says i should advance my english reading skills, you are the guy who dont understand any damn word and cant combine in his little brain nothing

or it is just because your age and it will get better?!?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:36 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
you are just making JEW propaganda SCUM!

Your repeating sh!t, u jsut sayd im a Jew propganda thing or sh!t, so dont say i repeatd sh!t , i just repky'd on your last post.

Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Actually the most Orthodox Jews are against the existance of Israel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
you are just making JEW propaganda SCUM!

Your repeating sh!t, u jsut sayd im a Jew propganda thing or sh!t, so dont say i repeatd sh!t , i just repky'd on your last post.

damn you are domber then i thouth, i reapit i writed to you 100textes and what did you, say im a nazi and maiking propaganda you still dont answere me you stuipd mentally handicapped individual, why you cant even write 1 JUST 1!!! noraml answere...

stop playing the mentally handicapped individual

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 am

i did but then u come witht hat bull-shti from
Did u read my text?
YES i did i anwserd but NOOOO Mr.Facist wants it good, i anwser it to you and if you can read normal you could understand.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 am

CoolKidX wrote:
i did but then u come witht hat bull-shti from
Did u read my text?
YES i did i anwserd but NOOOO Mr.Facist wants it good, i anwser it to you and if you can read normal you could understand.

you stuipd fool dont answear shitm stop talking you bullshit, you dont now whart in isreal and want to tell me somthing and then say i making propaganda i was even ther already go and f**k you dumb kid

even calinis have more brains then you... just WOW! go tp page 1 and stard to read again

i gived you facts and arguments i said everything more then detailed over 50 lines and you post some 2 lines that you spell in 2 minutes...

ANSWERE

Quote :
you brain washed b....

the took ther land drive them in some dirty desert place, trheating them like pig, shoting them and bombing them and makes propagande agains them ther lives are not even 1$ value, the cut them the watter supply 100times and dont even give them electricity, now the builind a big wall like the berliner wall in the DDR but 400times longer, west jordan land is a BIG KZ! and you say the making propaganda ohh ok and the isrealis kills them and threat them like scum, its not even more propaganda its true!!! becouse they making this all, just look how the have to live!! how the threating them you dont now shit and wanne tell me somthing you ... are you soo fuckd up?

YOU DONT NOW WHAT IS HAPPINING THER!!!

its like i dont now germany russia would invade netherlands give you a little f**k up place were you can live in netherland will no be calles russia and will be a colony, and you will be working for us and we would give you shit for that adn laugh at you!

it making me so fucking angry and my haert is soo full of hate beacouse i now waht is hapening and its just so unfairly its just so DAMN unfairly its realy sad i cannt nearly stand it anymore why its so unfairly why the wolrd is so and why nobody does somthing why nobody halps them? WHY???

why they deserve that will it bee now soo for ever is this ther destiny? a big KZ were the live in a inhumanly way, in a west jorania is even not thear country its jsut some autonomy region, its a part of isreal a KZ in israel HOW it comes so far?!? HOW????

its inhumanly its barbaric

it makes me sick, so shut your mouth, if you dont now what is happeing ther then shut the f**k up, its a big sadnes, its a nightmare, its a REAL nightmare its happening and not just a bad story

soo who is given you the right to talk like that about this people! WHO?

you cant even imagine!

Quote :
WHAT THE f**k YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

about the politic look now on them you bastard and what is happening have you even read my text you dumb kid?

the threating them like shit, the build this fucking wall so the cant get out, media only talks about poor jews and bad terrorist so what the f**k?

too hate the jew too hate the jew and to hate the jews everybody reapiting this shit again and again and again

and they hate the arabs thay hate the palestinians and kill them and thread them like scum so dont talk me your media bullshit you comone bann me bann me

i wont hold back to this motherfucker anymore!

i have freinds from ther i was ther!!! I WAS THER! im nearly half jew so i can go to isreal an we was ther on holidayy with my familie i saw this shit whit my one eays you son of a bitch!

ANSWERE AND DESPROVE, IF YOU CANT THAT SHUT THE f**k UP AND DIE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 am

there building walls cause of safety, they think evry Palasitnian is a terrist and i do not support that they attack Palsitina so cut that bull-shit, i support its exstiance.

For what am i making propganada for?
For Zionist who want to take over the world?
Damm dude Holland media might be a little right but it isnt so far as Fox NEws, we dont got that sh!t.

So seriusly stop sayin im brainwashed by the media of what?

You do know the 6 day war right?
Palastina,Jordanie,Egypt and i think other countries around Isreal went planning together an attack on it, to secure there not Isreal victims Isreal started it like 1-3 days before they would attack, They will get in war anyways cause they will start it with each other.

Palastina want there country back, but u do know Palastina was parts from England and France, they promised both they will have there lands.
So after WW2 they are all cryin for land and Britand and France leave it to the Nato, they decied that it will be Isreal and Palastina both have some lands, so it is made just like the old ages, so Palstina must stop whining about its there land, its now offciali borders.

And no Isreal WASNT taken by force.
They jsut gave them some desert and some moeny to start a city and all, well they started in jerusalem but hell that is splited to.

There were much explosions in Jerusalem from Palstina terrist and/or Jew hating muslims extremest, there were just relgeius wars in the streets there, there were also extreme Jews who thought like the Extrem muslims and wanted to kill each ohter.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hezbollah   

Back to top Go down

Hezbollah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Bolshoi Theater :: International Music-
Jump to: