World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

petition for enviro to be admin

Go down 
+7
DarkSide
CoolKidX
Hutin Suprimée
mattabesta
RedSoviet
Zealot_Kommunizma
Comrade Pollett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:38 am

INORITE?!

O.O Anyways...

Enviro as admin. He seriously has to clean up his act first and act accodingly. Otherwise, no. He'll never get admin.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
Comrade Pollett

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:43 am

I'm lolen at support of the loyalists
petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Loyalists
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 am

Quote :
Saddam was better than Iraq now at least. I've seen videos of the Middle East in the 1990s. And it was ANYTHING but the socalled "evil Hussein regime" bullshit you cappies claim.

It's disgusting that you support genocide.

Quote :
United States of America. That's fucking right. Your so-called "democractic" country gave away free weapons to the Afghan fighters (like Taliban) over there to simply kill MOAR Russians. And for what?

Fallacy of composition. it's irrelavent anyways to the fact that the Soviet war against Afghanistan was unjustified.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:11 am

I support genocide? Well, first off. Strawman fallacy. US kills more innocents than any other country combined if I remember correctly. Iraq is a genocide because America isn't getting blown up by bombs and shit. Instead, the US Army engages with glee in populated areas of Iraqi villages, shooting anybody that even hints of a wire or AK under the sleeve.

Fallacy of what? NO. That was FUCKING evidence. America DID support those guys (with relish I might add) and Saddam with chemical and rocket weapons simply to kill Russians for the hell of it. I've seen it everywhere. Everywhere America goes, innocent lives and society is lost with it.

Today America STILL supports corrupt regimes with weapons and shit. Just look at the current government of Iraq? Or more vividly, Georgia.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 am

"Genocide is justified so long as it is not the US doing it." -Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Give me a break. I never said I like every aspect of the US and I dont "defend" my positions by exploring follies of history.

Maybe you should look up fallacy of composition, yes?

Why is it always an attack on the US when many countries have been actively killing their own citizens inhumately?

Why are you provided by the American government? Education, freedom of speech, religion, mobility, etc. Dont be a part of a country you hate so much, move already. I'm sick of your BS.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Also provides Butting in to other people's business, poverty, unemployment and a economical depression,and education is a vague terminology in the US, seeing almost half of it never passes high school, and now Creation "science" will be thought in schools.

The increasing flames have triggered the fire alarm, the areas will be sealed off, if the aperture wont go down.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Envir08!!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: petition for enviro to be admin   petition for enviro to be admin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

petition for enviro to be admin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3