World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"crony capitalism" as a better alternate?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

"crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 am

I dont get ittttttttt
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 am

in stead of being called americans, we should be called US-ers
us-r-z
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 am

calinis wrote:

How so?

Lessons bring fruits.

calinis wrote:

Remember it took control of eastern europe. I dont think the people living there were too keen of that.
Yet it doesn't qualify as conquest.

calinis wrote:

You're going to ban me for being boring?

You'd lose most of your purpose so I'd enforce what was democratically elected.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 am

lol you're right!

America includes Canada and Mexico and central America and south America.....US means the USA! loooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:43 am

Quote :
Lessons bring fruits.

People want power and they dont want the government to tell you what you need. So never going to work.

Quote :
Yet it doesn't qualify as conquest.

It's not fair though. They dominate other countries andbring their crappy system and way of life to other countries who dont want their influence.

Quote :
You'd lose most of your purpose so I'd enforce what was democratically elected.

HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:47 am

calinis wrote:

People want power and they dont want the government to tell you what you need. So never going to work.
False.

calinis wrote:

It's not fair though. They dominate other countries andbring their crappy system and way of life to other countries who dont want their influence.

No one said it was fair. And no one but you here says its crappy. And if they didn't want those systems why the f**k did they send their armies first?

calinis wrote:

HA HA HA HA

Funning down.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:55 am

Quote :
False.

Explain.

Quote :
No one said it was fair. And no one but you here says its crappy. And if they didn't want those systems why the f**k did they send their armies first?

Tons of people would disagree with, people who lived in those countries. What do you mean? They didn't want to be "liberated" by the USSR, they wanted freedom, something they were clearly not getting. If you like dictatorships, that's great for you. But for the majority of people, they didn't. And they couldn't leave, like Americans can leave today if they hate their country so much.

Quote :
Funning down.

Soval.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:01 am

calinis wrote:

Explain.

Just as me and my comrades don't want power others don't want power.

calinis wrote:

Tons of people would disagree with, people who lived in those countries.
And Tons would agree. Kenzu's family is Slovakian and they say they were better off in those times, for example.

calinis wrote:

What do you mean? They didn't want to be "liberated" by the USSR,
I guess when they welcomed Soviet tanks they thought that a friendly attitude would scare Soviets off...

calinis wrote:

they wanted freedom, something they were clearly not getting.

And which to the date they're not getting.

calinis wrote:

If you like dictatorships, that's great for you.
But for the majority of people, they didn't.
Depends on which kind of dictatorship.

calinis wrote:

And they couldn't leave, like Americans can leave today if they hate their country so much.

So? Many didn't want to leave. And those who wanted to leave, well, bad for them. I can't leave Mexico even though I want.

calinis wrote:

Soval.

See?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 am

Quote :

Just as me and my comrades don't want power others don't want power.

I would like to have power. It's human nature to want power. You say you dont want power, but you have never been in a situation that you need to give up such acquired power.

Quote :
And Tons would agree. Kenzu's family is Slovakian and they say they were better off in those times, for example.

My neighbour is Romanian and he likes it better here.

Quote :
I guess when they welcomed Soviet tanks they thought that a friendly attitude would scare Soviets off...

Uh...what? Didn't the Soviets crush the period of relaxed liberation in Czechoslovakia?

Quote :
And which to the date they're not getting.

What are you talking about? The Czech Republic seems to be a very free country, as far as I'm concerned (as an example).

Quote :

Depends on which kind of dictatorship.

'Course you would like dictatorship. I'm talking about rational people.

Quote :
So? Many didn't want to leave. And those who wanted to leave, well, bad for them. I can't leave Mexico even though I want.

People do not have freedom if they cannot levae their own country.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm

calinis wrote:
[
I would like to have power. It's human nature to want power.
It's human immaturity trying to get yourself safe.

calinis wrote:

You say you dont want power, but you have never been in a situation that you need to give up such acquired power.

I know perfectly what I want and I can say I don't need power, all I need is knowledge and freedom to be happy.

calinis wrote:

My neighbour is Romanian and he likes it better here.

Matter of tastes and maturity-

calinis wrote:

Uh...what? Didn't the Soviets crush the period of relaxed liberation in Czechoslovakia?

You don't seem to know much about the history of how Soviet troops entered Czechoslovakia.

calinis wrote:

What are you talking about? The Czech Republic seems to be a very free country, as far as I'm concerned (as an example).

Yeah, of course, very free, specially under USA's and EU's boots.

calinis wrote:

'Course you would like dictatorship. I'm talking about rational people.

Proletarians would surely like a dictatorship of the proletariat.

calinis wrote:

People do not have freedom if they cannot levae their own country.

Many people would like to leave US and for several reasons they can't. According to your logic, those persons do not have freedom.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 pm

With the Czech Republic its going good, and even more when they get the euro in 2009, tough the Captial has big diffrence between poor and rich, you got a whole part wityh old houses that never are repaired, mostly from the Svoiet time, and big houses, also just normal houses, so there rising.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:17 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
With the Czech Republic its going good, and even more when they get the euro in 2009, tough the Captial has big diffrence between poor and rich, you got a whole part wityh old houses that never are repaired, mostly from the Svoiet time, and big houses, also just normal houses, so there rising.

Yeah, of course. And also becoming a pretty hostile people, at least from my experience in Prague.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

Yeah, of course. And also becoming a pretty hostile people, at least from my experience in Prague.

You got them in all city's don't be suprised when you only see them there, but the public bus rlly sux there.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:40 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

You got them in all city's don't be suprised when you only see them there, but the public bus rlly sux there.

There are paces where you'll find generalized hostility and that's how I felt in Prague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "crony capitalism" as a better alternate?   "crony capitalism" as a better alternate? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"crony capitalism" as a better alternate?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2