World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 oh no!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: oh no!   Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:41 pm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Communism/einstein-communist.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:39 pm

If you're smart, mature and have at least some respect for what surrounds you, you'll join our ranks.

Einstein was what I'd call a "passive comrade".

However that article is an absurd piece of Christian extremist propaganda, you can notice the anti-semit and racist tone in the writting and the typical ignorance when refering to communism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 pm

oh no!

wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:51 am

Oh wow.
Im glad im not a Christian
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:54 am

Rename wrote:
Oh wow.
Im glad im not a Christian

Amen

lol!

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:25 am

just because they are christian, doesn't mean Christianity is behind the article.

Christianity teaches you NOT to judge other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:46 am

Sure it does! Homosexuals. WOMEN. ANY OTHER RELIGION! And Christianity has SO many ideals it's pretty safe to say that it IS behind the article. Though I'm surprised they didn't mention he was an athiest. That would have boiled over well to their side.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:53 am

"What will everything in your life matter 100 years down-the-road if you die without Christ? Sadly, Einstein died without Jesus Christ and is burning in Hell-fire this moment. It's Jesus or Hell, turn or burn!"

Christianity Propaganda Site.com!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 am

It's stupid to not believe in God because the bible says so and the bible was wrotted by God and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know...........................

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
It's stupid to not believe in God because the bible says so and the bible was wrotted by God and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know...........................
ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
It's stupid to not believe in God because the bible says so and the bible was wrotted by God and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know it because it says so and God wrote it and we know...........................


What's your point regarding to the topic of discussion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:51 pm

None, I suppose. Just insulting theism. Same old, same old.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
None, I suppose. Just insulting theism. Same old, same old.


Biblical theism, don't forget. And no more OT please. (Yeah, I mean operating thetan)


No, seriously no more off-topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Einstein was an agnostic socialist, I wouldn't call him a communist though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Yea, if he was a communist he probably would have gone to the Soviet Union instead of the US, but thats just my opinion.


Last edited by Liche on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Liche wrote:
Yea, if we was a communist he probably would have gone to the Soviet Union instead of the US, but thats just my opinion.

He was went to the US?
I tought he died in Switserland tongue

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 pm

He did research in the US, but later went to switzerland (cause Americans are ass holes).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Liche wrote:
but later went to switzerland (cause Americans are ass holes).

He was smart to leave US tongue

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Yea, I will to some day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: oh no!   Today at 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
 
oh no!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: