World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

excaptialists

Go down 
+5
Hutin Suprimée
Zealot_Kommunizma
CoolKidX
Liche
Tyrlop
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what do we do about the ex-capitalists
Kill 'em all!
excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
give them fake money and jail them in commy jail
excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
give them new identity, a new chance for new live, only secret police will know their real identity.
excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
send them to the coal mines to dig for us.
excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
make them the new leaders of the world onion!
excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%excaptialists - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

excaptialists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 am

mononokifool wrote:
aggressive counter revolutionaries will most likely not be around after we have an established society. Immediately after a revolution i can see a strong counter-revolution movement which will still be war like in nature while handling them.

Imagine this scenary: We've succeeded but capitalist ideas have stayed within some members of society. Eventually some crazy guys miss capitalism so much and manage some guys to follow them that they form something like a terrorist group. What to do with them?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:45 am

everyone will be armed so the people will be able to defend the people.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 am

mononokifool wrote:
everyone will be armed so the people will be able to defend the people.
Which means they won't be treated nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:53 am

sometimes hostility needs to be met with hostility
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:56 am

mononokifool wrote:
sometimes hostility needs to be met with hostility

That's precisely my point.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:13 am

Ideology actually has nothing to do with being a capitalist or not. A capitalist is an owner of capital and once a worker's state is established they will no longer be capitalists most of them will still use their wealth to attempt to destroy the revolution. Following the revolution, the former Capitalist Class should be dealt with on case by case basis. If a reactionary's very existence threatens to destroy the revolution the executing is perfectly justifiable as was the case with many kulaks and the Royal Family during the Russian Civil War. As for other reactionaries who are actively resisting the revolution through sabotage etc. should probably imprisoned possibly in labor camps of sorts. Former members of the ruling class who do not oppose the revolution or simply speak out against the revolution should not be repressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 am

I dont think that is a good argument though. people who can relate to capitalism and aprove and wish its further development even during a workers state or communism can be called a capitalist. We dont live in a communist society but we still call ourselves communist right
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Imagine this scenary: We've succeeded but capitalist ideas have stayed within some members of society. Eventually some crazy guys miss capitalism so much and manage some guys to follow them that they form something like a terrorist group. What to do with them?

we need a strong leader to lead us. one that will remove every single object that will be in our way! HURRAY. lol i dont know, we could have war-state for 100 years untill they r all dead.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:38 pm

oligarch wrote:
Ideology actually has nothing to do with being a capitalist or not. A capitalist is an owner of capital and once a worker's state is established they will no longer be capitalists most of them will still use their wealth to attempt to destroy the revolution.
I agree with mononokifool. Capitalism is not only a practice but an ideology and it's important to acknowledge this.

oligarch wrote:
As for other reactionaries who are actively resisting the revolution through sabotage etc. should probably imprisoned possibly in labor camps of sorts. Former members of the ruling class who do not oppose the revolution or simply speak out against the revolution should not be repressed.

Agreed.

Tyrlop wrote:

we need a strong leader to lead us. one that will remove every single object that will be in our way! HURRAY. lol i dont know, we could have war-state for 100 years untill they r all dead.

It's not matter of extermination of capitalists, it's matter of simply eliminating reactionary criminals.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

It's not matter of extermination of capitalists, it's matter of simply eliminating reactionary criminals.
but if the people realize we eliminate the enemys then suddenly many people will go to the enemy, and then we suddenly got to elimnate the double, and this evil cirkle will keep going untill we end up like stalin.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

but if the people realize we eliminate the enemys then suddenly many people will go to the enemy, and then we suddenly got to elimnate the double, and this evil cirkle will keep going untill we end up like stalin.

So your logic is that if we destroy the workers' opressors together with the workers the workers will join their oppressors b ack again?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

So your logic is that if we destroy the workers' opressors together with the workers the workers will join their oppressors b ack again?
some of them will get confused becaus they still have relations to the past.
and if more join the counterrevolution the more people on the kill-o-meter and if more people there and people realize we kill more like the evil evil stalin like the old propoganda said. then theyll go join the counter revolution...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

you keep saying we. The people will be armed so the people will take of this. there will be no armed forces
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

and if more join the counterrevolution the more people on the kill-o-meter and if more people there and people realize we kill more like the evil evil stalin like the old propoganda said. then theyll go join the counter revolution...

How can they get confused?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:25 pm

What actully happens to rich peaple, like ppl who don't rlly give a sh!t about politcs.

Like they started as a poor man with a hotdog-stand, and now there rick, what will happen with them after the revolution?
Like keep the house lose the money cause you dont need to pay anymore.?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:39 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

How can they get confused?
if u got friends or family that are opposite and u cant kill ur friends and family , atleast its hard to, they ll slowly brainwash ur brains
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

if u got friends or family that are opposite and u cant kill ur friends and family , atleast its hard to, they ll slowly brainwash ur brains

I've toldto my fascist and capitalist friends and family members that politically we're at a death duel. If they won't cooperate, no compassion from my part.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

I've toldto my fascist and capitalist friends and family members that politically we're at a death duel. If they won't cooperate, no compassion from my part.
your part, but maybe not everybody, i wouldnt kill my friends if they dont mean the same as me, or if they oppisite me, even in hard times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

your part, but maybe not everybody, i wouldnt kill my friends if they dont mean the same as me, or if they oppisite me, even in hard times
you shouldnt kill them. If they are violent thats different
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Depends on the person, many of them can probably be educated, but some well, their a different story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Liche wrote:
Depends on the person, many of them can probably be educated, but some well, their a different story.
yea but its also hard to educate people when thers a revolution going on.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:20 pm

ummmh?

after the revolution?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:37 am

You don't need to kill them unless they're disposed to give their lives to defend their capitalism.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
You don't need to kill them unless they're disposed to give their lives to defend their capitalism.
yea what I was trying to say.

what I meant by "but then thats a different story"

because they would be enemy soldiers, not people who disagree with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excaptialists   excaptialists - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excaptialists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: