World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 US Theocracy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:32 am

Why do alot of Christians beileve that US should be a christian nation and creationism should be taught in public schools alongside evolution?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:33 am

No idea, probly to think there good and all.
Bush uses alot of Chirstian sh!t, i mean on evry attack plan he says something about God.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:33 am

in gpd we trust
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:02 am

I'll tell you why my friend. It's because, while originally the US was founded upon values of "no taxes and religious freedom", it has now become so fucking backward, many people hate it.

Besides, since America was originally founded upon Christian values (and the Bible sorta DID say, "expand moar") I think the Americans take it as "God given right" to kill and oppress others just because "God said so".

If that is true, then Christianity's God is one of the most violent gods on Earth. Moreso than "pagan" religions like Celtic myths with Goddess Morrighan on War and Vengence. lulzzzz Razz

Some "Americans" I ask also hate this so-called "free land". They are tired of a society which lies to them in their faces, despite all the evidence around them. They dont know or understand what to believe anymore. They are taught that everything else is evil, while Christianity and capitalism is good. And I think, because of the crumbling society around them, they are afraid of many things partly because of the propaganda machine in America and what others think of them.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 am

f**k you guys

do you not realize how hypocritical you are?

Darwin DISPROVED Darwinism, the only reason he made it was so he could prove Christianity makes sense. So, you are basically on the same page as Scientology (well at least in my book).


And you fucking hypocrits are saying "OH the US teaches Communism and Socialism are bad, so they should die." but then you say "they should only teach another unproven theory, just because I believe it to be better!" f**k its not even unproven fucking DISPROVED.

dumb fucking hypocrites...


and no I am not over reacting, just pointing out your ignorance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
I'll tell you why my friend. It's because, while originally the US was founded upon values of "no taxes and religious freedom", it has now become so fucking backward, many people hate it.

Besides, since America was originally founded upon Christian values (and the Bible sorta DID say, "expand moar") I think the Americans take it as "God given right" to kill and oppress others just because "God said so".
.

America was not founded on christian values. The constitution was written by athiest and non-christians so why would it be founded by christian values?

and lol at liche I was in science class once and we watched singe cell organism evolve in front of our eyes. However i was never in science class and watched a man walk on water or live for hundreds of years lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:30 am

Did I ever say a man lived hundreds of years?

Did I ever say Jesus walked on water?

Have you ever seen communism work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 492
Join date : 2008-07-16
Age : 25
Location : France/Quebec

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:38 am

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:39 am

Liche wrote:
f**k you guys

do you not realize how hypocritical you are?

Darwin DISPROVED Darwinism, the only reason he made it was so he could prove Christianity makes sense. So, you are basically on the same page as Scientology (well at least in my book).


And you fucking hypocrits are saying "OH the US teaches Communism and Socialism are bad, so they should die." but then you say "they should only teach another unproven theory, just because I believe it to be better!" f**k its not even unproven fucking DISPROVED.

dumb fucking hypocrites...


and no I am not over reacting, just pointing out your ignorance...

Im not sure who this is aimed at? And im not seeing your argument?

Mono - "The constitution was written by athiest and non-christians"
Not necessarily atheists, more-so-ever Deists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:49 am

Liche, did you say Darwin disproved his own theory? What are you talking about?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:19 am

Rename wrote:


Mono - "The constitution was written by athiest and non-christians"
Not necessarily atheists, more-so-ever Deists.

Some of them were and that is the non-christian part. However Thomas Jefferson was an athiest. He had a bible that he took the time to black out all of the miracles and all the crazy stuff lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Liche, did you say Darwin disproved his own theory? What are you talking about?
yea, their is a documentary about it.

I'm talking about Darwinism, not evolution (two very different things).

(also, keep in mind Darwin became a monk...)

Natural Selection is based on Darwinism, but is more reasonable. People that are Darwinist are like Scientific christian extremists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:06 am

First, you can be no more "Darwinist" than you can be an "Einsteinist," or "Newtonist". It was a term created by creationists. Second, he never became a monk. At least not after his daughter's death. From then on he lived and died a complete athiest.

So again, a "Darwinist" is a non existant thing, a term created by creationists to insult those who know of evolution. Mainly insulting to atheists, it's like they're labeling him as our God, which we have none of.

Also, natural selection is the component through which evolution works.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 am

I don't know were you are getting your information from...

I'll look for the name of the documentary.

The whole point of his expedition, was to prove he couldn't prove religion wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 am

Liche wrote:
I don't know were you are getting your information from...

I'll look for the name of the documentary.

The whole point of his expedition, was to prove he couldn't prove religion wrong.
you have been fed bullshit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 am

maybe so

but it tasted good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 am

Indeed. What about my info was wrong?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Liche wrote:
I don't know were you are getting your information from...

I'll look for the name of the documentary.

The whole point of his expedition, was to prove he couldn't prove religion wrong.
This reminds me of a quote from 'The Sun':
Quote :

"As for Karl Marx’s theory of value, a theory which represents value as the product of labor alone, and as being, indeed, nothing but the quantity of labor communicated to a commodity and preserved in it, this was thrown over by Marx himself before he died. In the third volume of his work on Capital, which was published by his friend Engels in 1894, he acknowledged that his theory was not really true of value, as value is constituted in this world, however, it might be true of value as it ought to be constituted in some other world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Stos wrote:
This reminds me of a quote from 'The Sun':
Quote :

"As for Karl Marx’s theory of value, a theory which represents value as the product of labor alone, and as being, indeed, nothing but the quantity of labor communicated to a commodity and preserved in it, this was thrown over by Marx himself before he died. In the third volume of his work on Capital, which was published by his friend Engels in 1894, he acknowledged that his theory was not really true of value, as value is constituted in this world, however, it might be true of value as it ought to be constituted in some other world."

The Sun, pure intellectual authority... it's not the first time I read such crap. Other newspaper I read stated that Marx's whole ideology was product of a skin disease he had.

I think that the same of what is said in the firstly mentioned article about Einstein, the idea of "Darwinism" and this article of "The Sun" go pretty well by the hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 am

I'm only saying what my teacher told me........

It's not my fault I was taught wrong ;(

and if it is a teacher why shouldn't I believe them, I thought I finally learned something at school.


No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:29 am

Well sadly you were taught wrong. Darwin was never a monk, at least not after his daughter. Maybe before, not sure, but it becomes a moot point, since he died an athiest. And no, he did not bring about his theory to prove Christianity. He brought it, because that's what he saw in the world around him.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: US Theocracy   Today at 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
US Theocracy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Matt Smith

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: