World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WeiWuWei's Political Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

WeiWuWei's Political Profile Empty
PostSubject: WeiWuWei's Political Profile   WeiWuWei's Political Profile Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Hello. Very Happy

1. What's your understanding of Democracy?

Instead of answering that question at its face value, I should like to answer it in this way: what I think the understanding of Democracy should be, as I find that those, such as myself, who advocate for real Democracy are opposed to how it presently exists in such countries as the United States, the United Kingdom, and elsewhere, and those that oppose what I consider to be genuine Democracy support the systems adopted in the previously mentioned countries which I would call no more than "Bourgeois Democracy" - they prefer the term "Representative Democracy".

What I think Democracy should be is not the right of citizens to "vote for this guardian of the old order or that one" every few years. Rather, it should be a highly-involved - almost daily - process wherein all people within a community discuss with one another how they should properly manage their societies, with emphasized respect to economic issues, as decisions concerning economics today are very far removed from the general public. At the highest level, this should exist probably only in local or municipal "governments", to use the term extremely loosely. But, nationally, or maybe even internationally, this could be undertaken by labor unions or workers' councils that are organized without hierarchical structures - horizontally, equally.

2. What's your understanding of Communism?

The end goals are wonderful, and similar to my own; but the methods are awful. I'm against all dictatorships, all hierarchical structures - even the ones that purport to be "for the people". Why advocate revolting against one State simply to establish another? They're all violent institutions, to the extent of their power.

3. What's your understanding of Capitalism?

The ideology of profit - or, to be more specific, the ideology of profit over people. The only freedom that is desired by the rulers in this system is the freedom of markets, which is one of the most dangerous ideas I can imagine, save for Objectivism. Colonialism was its global extension in pre-industrial times. Now, it is Imperialism.

4. What's your understanding of Fascism?

The ideology of the State: abuse, coercion, domination. Everything that I'm against, save for its tendencies towards collectivism, but we, just as I do with the Communists, differ on what kind of collectivism we support. Ideally, I support highly decentralized, participatory, voluntary, regional collectivism, whereas they support State-imposed collectivism. The former sounds good to me, and is more likely than the latter to ensure fair and proper distribution of resources.

It is also Corporatist, which is, frankly, one of the dopiest ideas imaginable.

5. Make a list of the all human rights you consider essential

I think I support every right that most would consider reasonable: the natural rights, among numerous others. The right to food, to a home, to work in a consistent and secure job, to be a part of the actual Democratic process, etc.

6. What's your understanding of Freedom?

"The question in brief, is whether Democracy and Freedom are values to be preserved or threats to be avoided. In this possibly terminal phase of human existence, Democracy and Freedom are more than values to be treasured; they may well be essential to survival."

7. What's your understanding of Equality?

Equality should mean more than the equal potential to succeed in the market; it should mean the equal success and sustainability of all. Equal rights, equal distribution of resources, equal ownership of the means of production, among other ideas that are abhorred by Capitalists and Fascists, among others.

"All is for all!"

8. What's your understanding of a prosperous society?

The equal economic development of all; not the economic development of the few, the elite, with the petty rabble squandering to eat their scraps. Prosperity is, I think, only possible if we all succeed, not if the few do.

Aside from those, I support:

~> Anarchism.
~> Syndicalism.
~> Collectivism.
~> Participatory Economics.
~> Mutual Aid.
~> The Labor Theory of Value.
~> Philosophical Anarchism.
~> Egalitarianism.
~> Autogestion.
~> Autonomous Labor.
~> Horizontalism.
~> Pure Democracy.
~> Free Association.
~> Non-coercion
~> "Tyrrany of the Majority".
~> Things that make you happy.

And my influences:

~> Noam Chomsky
~> Mikhail Bakunin
~> Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
~> Rudolf Rocker
~> Peter Kropotkin
~> Leo Tolstoy
~> Thomas Paine
~> Lao Tzu
~> Max Stirner - though in a, "Gee, I don't know if I want to be like this guy" sort of way.

This was very, very long, and I apologize for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: WeiWuWei's Political Profile   WeiWuWei's Political Profile Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:17 pm

in meany points i dont agree with you, but its your way so i dont realy care
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: WeiWuWei's Political Profile   WeiWuWei's Political Profile Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:22 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
in meany points i dont agree with you, but its your way so i dont realy care

'Kay. You wanna mention which ones? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: WeiWuWei's Political Profile   WeiWuWei's Political Profile Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:25 pm

communism and many other, to read my profile then you will understan my views
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: WeiWuWei's Political Profile   WeiWuWei's Political Profile Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 am

Comrade, I think that the actual understanding of demoacracy should not even be acknowledged since, in my view, it is a way to legitimize something totally illegitimate.

Communism doesn't imply building a state per say it implies more a "rule of society over society".

And don't apologize, it was an awesome way to decribe your political views Smile Thanks for taking time to thoroughly explaining them!
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WeiWuWei's Political Profile   WeiWuWei's Political Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WeiWuWei's Political Profile
Page 1 of 1