World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Ron Paul FTW ^-^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:16 pm

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=t00-iCPxgDk&feature=related

Mc Cains is such a stupid redneck >=[

Ron Paul rules =]

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 pm

i always respected ron paul, he is a good guy

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:45 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
i always respected ron paul, he is a good guy

Would he sink the USA if he was president according to your observations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
i always respected ron paul, he is a good guy

Would he sink the USA if he was president according to your observations?

i dont realy understand the question

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

i dont realy understand the question

According to your understanding of Ron Paul's ideas, do you think he would sink USA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 pm

sink USA?

hmm... he would change USA and stabilize it, he is the most neutral politician in the world

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
sink USA?

hmm... he would change USA and stabilize it, he is the most neutral politician in the world

Then, if he is as you say he is, he is in my black book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
sink USA?

hmm... he would change USA and stabilize it, he is the most neutral politician in the world

Then, if he is as you say he is, he is in my black book.

Because he want to make the US a better place?
And because he's a neutral politician?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:14 pm

CoolKidX wrote:


Because he want to make the US a better place?
And because he's a neutral politician?

Exactly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:


Because he want to make the US a better place?
And because he's a neutral politician?

Exactly

...so you want that US is f**ed and ppl be misorey becuase...??

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:17 pm

CoolKidX wrote:


...so you want that US is f**ed and ppl be misorey becuase...??
I don't want USA to be stabilized because being stable is a greater threat to the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:39 pm

None of you know who Ron Paul is right? He is an American Libertatarian. Bassicly a market anarchist. He supports the purest form of capitalism there is. He believes the market should rule society.



How can anyone like him? Escpecially you Red? he is almost the opposite of what we are.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:45 pm

mononokifool wrote:
None of you know who Ron Paul is right? He is an American Libertatarian. Bassicly a market anarchist. He supports the purest form of capitalism there is. He believes the market should rule society.



How can anyone like him? Escpecially you Red? he is almost the opposite of what we are.

I know who Ron Paul is, but I didn't know his platform. Anyway I know he's not a better option than McDonald's or Hersheys...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Hersheys...

Who?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Hersheys...

Who?

Hersheys is a chocolate...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
None of you know who Ron Paul is right? He is an American Libertatarian. Bassicly a market anarchist. He supports the purest form of capitalism there is. He believes the market should rule society.



How can anyone like him? Escpecially you Red? he is almost the opposite of what we are.

I know who Ron Paul is, but I didn't know his platform. Anyway I know he's not a better option than McDonald's or Hersheys...

i hate USA the most and you all know it, but if we see the USA's politicans ... then he is the best choise, he is agains war, all war agains irak and afghanistan war he is VERY neutral and isnt partial, he was the 1 in the USA who says that every normall human would see that georgia stared the war, and he is against NATO

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:55 pm

RedSoviet wrote:


i hate USA the most and you all know it, but if we see the USA's politicans ... then he is the best choise, he is agains war, all war agains irak and afghanistan war he is VERY neutral and isnt partial, he was the 1 in the USA who says that every normall human would see that georgia stared the war, and he is against NATO

I want USA to attack Iran, Venezuela and Mexico simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:56 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:


I want USA to attack Iran, Venezuela and Mexico simultaneously.

Erm...why?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:57 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
None of you know who Ron Paul is right? He is an American Libertatarian. Bassicly a market anarchist. He supports the purest form of capitalism there is. He believes the market should rule society.



How can anyone like him? Escpecially you Red? he is almost the opposite of what we are.

I know who Ron Paul is, but I didn't know his platform. Anyway I know he's not a better option than McDonald's or Hersheys...

i hate USA the most and you all know it, but if we see the USA's politicans ... then he is the best choise, he is agains war, all war agains irak and afghanistan war he is VERY neutral and isnt partial, he was the 1 in the USA who says that every normall human would see that georgia stared the war, and he is against NATO

He is also a crazed zenophobe and belives that pure capitalism should rule the people. so just becuase he thinks georgia started the war and is against NATO you like him? Thats absured, you go around calling all these other people fake communist when you sit here and support an ultra-capitalist. Your a hypocrite

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:59 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:


I want USA to attack Iran, Venezuela and Mexico simultaneously.

Erm...why?

Hitler couldn't handle 3 fronts... why would USA handle 5 amidst a political Crisis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:01 pm

mononokifool wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
None of you know who Ron Paul is right? He is an American Libertatarian. Bassicly a market anarchist. He supports the purest form of capitalism there is. He believes the market should rule society.



How can anyone like him? Escpecially you Red? he is almost the opposite of what we are.

I know who Ron Paul is, but I didn't know his platform. Anyway I know he's not a better option than McDonald's or Hersheys...

i hate USA the most and you all know it, but if we see the USA's politicans ... then he is the best choise, he is agains war, all war agains irak and afghanistan war he is VERY neutral and isnt partial, he was the 1 in the USA who says that every normall human would see that georgia stared the war, and he is against NATO

He is also a crazed zenophobe and belives that pure capitalism should rule the people. so just becuase he thinks georgia started the war and is against NATO you like him? Thats absured, you go around calling all these other people fake communist when you sit here and support an ultra-capitalist. Your a hypocrite

are you fucking crazy? i sayd he is the best choise if you see all the outher dicks! i respect him for his neutrality, and the right overview of the situation

Quote :
I want USA to attack Iran, Venezuela and Mexico simultaneously.

you were the person who i respected the most in this forum but now im fucking cunfused what i shoul think...

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:


i hate USA the most and you all know it, but if we see the USA's politicans ... then he is the best choise, he is agains war, all war agains irak and afghanistan war he is VERY neutral and isnt partial, he was the 1 in the USA who says that every normall human would see that georgia stared the war, and he is against NATO

I want USA to attack Iran, Venezuela and Mexico simultaneously.
WELLL isreal is getting ready to attack Iran which will make USA have to get invovled AND pakistan is threatening to go into Aphganistan and fight american troops there. If Pakistan does that then India will go to war with pakistan in support of America which will cause a major world war.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:


I want USA to attack Iran, Venezuela and Mexico simultaneously.

Erm...why?

Hitler couldn't handle 3 fronts... why would USA handle 5 maidst a political Crisis?

You mean (with Hilter) West-front, Africa and East-front, not sure..

Anyways Afgahnistan shouldnt be a real problem, Iraq a little, Venzuale would be kinda hard, Mexico medium i think and Iran..well i think that's hard to.

And if Mexico,Iran etc. will win they just fight eachother in the US.

But i kinda think US will still win with heavy losses, let Russia join and you got it.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

are you fucking crazy? i sayd he is the best choise if you see all the outher dicks! i respect him for his neutrality, and the right overview of the situation

He is not neutral at all, as i have stated he is very much in favor of big business. He wants to get rid of minimum wage, he is the enimy of the proletariat. He is the absolute worse choice out of other bad choices. I would never support a capitalist no mater how liberal they were

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 pm

RedSoviet wrote:




you were the person who i respected the most in this forum but now im fucking cunfused what i shoul think...

I want USA to crumble and that would for sure make USA crumble. But it's not going to happen, at least not simultaneously.

mononokifool wrote:
WELLL isreal is getting ready to attack Iran which will make USA have to get invovled AND pakistan is threatening to go into Aphganistan and fight american troops there. If Pakistan does that then India will go to war with pakistan in support of America which will cause a major world war.

I think Israel can wage war alone against Iran as long as it keeps getting some spare parts from USA and money.

I really don't think Pakistan would attack US troops in Afghanistan....

CoolKidX wrote:
You mean (with Hilter) West-front, Africa and East-front, not sure..

Anyways Afgahnistan shouldnt be a real problem, Iraq a little, Venzuale would be kinda hard, Mexico medium i think and Iran..well i think that's hard to.

And if Mexico,Iran etc. will win they just fight eachother in the US.

But i kinda think US will still win with heavy losses, let Russia join and you got it

You don't seem to understand the implications of war Smile USA is busy in Iraq, if they attacked Iran they'd be already in deep shit. If they besides attacked Venezuela, more deep in shit. Mexico would be a bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Today at 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Ron Paul FTW ^-^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Paul Gordon Rogatory Statement
» Paul Cameron
» Paul Pettifar
» Tim Anders and Onkel Paul - The Island - Strict But Loving Care
» Rhys Biggs - killed by his mother Claire Biggs & Paul Husband

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: