World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:48 am

Yea i know the horrors the Germans did..like killing Ukranion people JUST for the picture ...you get the point..

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Good qeustion RS.

What IF Soviet Union was beated by the Germans?

Well you got the Amricans,brits and some french still...so..they COULD maybe won whitout Soviet Union?

no if soviet union was not in the war we would have easily defeated the rest remember hitlers army had to fight at alot of fronts, if they didnt need the soviet fronts we would have more fronts for other spots. sorry about grammar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:58 am

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
im bad in english all know it.. and?

Well nm i suck at english to.

But your stupid What a Face

no you are realy stuipd, you cant write a disccusion, you cant bring argumments or anything else... i do it even in my bad english, so kid you just a 13 years old kid who spamm a little ther and ther and ther...

no you are realy stuipd, you cant write a disccusion, you cant bring argumments or anything else... i do it even in my bad english, so kid you just a 16 years old kid who spamm a little ther and ther and ther...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:08 am

CoolKidX wrote:
You was a nationalist...

How did you become communist?(well first socialist if i can remember)

Well, I already since knew that communism WAS a kickass society, but unfortunately, during that time, I thought it was impossible due to "human nature being naturally evil". Funny thing is, I found out that our so-called "leaders" trick us into thinking humans are evil. After some heated debates and all about my anti-US stance (which btw I still strongly hold), I became a communist thru this site.

As for my Korean nationalism...well...

It wasn't really logical.

But the main reason I became a communist is because my heart deeply cares for other humans. I expanded my borders beyond the hateful propaganda of the West and found that communism was the one for me. I hate seeing others live in poverty conditions because of the few rich leeches around them. I hate those conditions so much. I've seen and even experienced it all. I hated it and I refuse the so-called "free market" society which can only lift the rich up higher. I hate competition. I hate fighting and familes being torn because of "profit" or whatever. I seriously hate everything capitalism stands for BECAUSE it just RIPS APART families at the expense of "profit".

I am absolutely repulsed by money and seeing firsthand what it did to my family and friends, I became communist.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:50 am

mattabesta wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
im bad in english all know it.. and?

Well nm i suck at english to.

But your stupid What a Face

no you are realy stuipd, you cant write a disccusion, you cant bring argumments or anything else... i do it even in my bad english, so kid you just a 13 years old kid who spamm a little ther and ther and ther...

no you are realy stuipd, you cant write a disccusion, you cant bring argumments or anything else... i do it even in my bad english, so kid you just a 16 years old kid who spamm a little ther and ther and ther...

was i talking to you? and you bitch i think you were already banned 1 time from your bullshit, so you are the last motherfucker who can tell me somthing

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:43 pm

listen USA couldnt win over germany atealst now with out the atomic bomb.. so please show some respect for RedSoviet he got his right, maybe he was in stalinist party before, but that doesnt matter! now he is not in that party anymore, and the past does not matter, its the present.. we live now, and maybe he changed, stalin... leave redsoviet ALONE!!!!! he is very intelligent person!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
listen USA couldnt win over germany atealst now with out the atomic bomb.. so please show some respect for RedSoviet he got his right, maybe he was in stalinist party before, but that doesnt matter! now he is not in that party anymore, and the past does not matter, its the present.. we live now, and maybe he changed, stalin... leave redsoviet ALONE!!!!! he is very intelligent person!

thanks man, you are a realy comrade

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:

But the main reason I became a communist is because my heart deeply cares for other humans.

Sometimes you dont seem to care for right-wings...

But i get your point Wink

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Jeiro doesnt care about Jews either.


so i'm going to ignore his hypocritcal rhetoric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Thanks Ckid. Razz

Cal, shouldn't you be banned already? >: You bringing up the Jewish people AGAIN for what seems to be the BILLIONTH time looks pretty hypocritical to me, as I didn't say anything about Jews in my last post.

>: >: >:

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Elections   Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:26 pm

ok but this thread is not about how much you hate the US. Yes i think that's pretty clear. also you say you want everyone to get along and everything, but how can the work when you hate the Jews? i'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Elections   

Back to top Go down
 
Elections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Kenya declares holiday for Obama
» Eastleigh Election .....who will win.?
» EU Elections 2014.....why Planet EU is stranger than fiction
» Obama - Top 10 facts proving election was rigged
» People's Deputy accused of Chernihiv police protection racket in falsifiers of elections (PHOTOS)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: