World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 pm

they vetoed the bill..............................no I hate America more for this than for George bush they are actually killing the banking systems only hope.
I've alredy lost 300 dollars I'm not loosing my 3000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:51 pm

What?

There voting the bill? wtf

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 pm

what? you have 300 dollars?

what in the stock market? lol stocks are for noobs. and capitalists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 pm

CoolKid, "vetoed" that means it didn't pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 pm



A Picture says a thousand Words.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:55 am

lol

but really evryone who dosn't live in the EU or US is fucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:55 am

now I feel bad Sad

you can live with me Mattabesta, no homo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:28 am

It got voted down, not vetoed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:35 am

oligarch wrote:
It got voted down, not vetoed.
yes I believe Oligarch is right. but I am not 100% positive.

btw, you guys remember to watch palin and biden debate this thursday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:22 am

Why would be bother watching that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:48 am

Stos wrote:
Why would be bother watching that?
c
cause it will be funny, plus not many people know a lot about biden. I am watching it so I can be informed though. Their are various reasons us leftists should/could watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:16 am

Liche wrote:
oligarch wrote:
It got voted down, not vetoed.
yes I believe Oligarch is right. but I am not 100% positive.

btw, you guys remember to watch palin and biden debate this thursday.

The bill was rejected by the House, only the President can veto.

As for the debate, I doubt Palin will have a chance against Biden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:00 am

Liche wrote:
Stos wrote:
Why would be bother watching that?
c
cause it will be funny, plus not many people know a lot about biden. I am watching it so I can be informed though. Their are various reasons us leftists should/could watch it.
Biden is a socialist? That would perhaps make it worthwhile, but otherwise I have better things to do with my time. Such as listening to Devil Doll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Stos wrote:
Liche wrote:
Stos wrote:
Why would be bother watching that?
c
cause it will be funny, plus not many people know a lot about biden. I am watching it so I can be informed though. Their are various reasons us leftists should/could watch it.
Biden is a socialist? That would perhaps make it worthwhile, but otherwise I have better things to do with my time. Such as listening to Devil Doll.
no he is a liberal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:23 am

Liche wrote:
Stos wrote:
Liche wrote:
Stos wrote:
Why would be bother watching that?
c
cause it will be funny, plus not many people know a lot about biden. I am watching it so I can be informed though. Their are various reasons us leftists should/could watch it.
Biden is a socialist? That would perhaps make it worthwhile, but otherwise I have better things to do with my time. Such as listening to Devil Doll.
no he is a liberal.
which is still quite left for an American

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 am

I hope the Senate rejects the bill as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 am

oligarch wrote:
I hope the Senate rejects the bill as well.
me too... I want to see the stock market colapse harder! you know...so my prediction comes true ^^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Let Rome burn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

Stos wrote:
Let Rome burn...

oh yeah!

i hope the colapse harder then the WTC!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:03 am

Stos wrote:
Let Rome burn...

Hell Yeah!

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:50 am

Liche wrote:
now I feel bad Sad

you can live with me Mattabesta, no homo.

Seconded, I like matt(nh), even if he is a liberal spammer.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no   Today at 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: