World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Banned for use of Nazi symbols

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Was it right to ban mattabesta for this reason?
Yes
45%
 45% [ 10 ]
No
50%
 50% [ 11 ]
Other
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:57 am

Quote :
And?.... What makes international law just? I hardly think this is anything for someone here to be judged by.

what is and?

he is a spamming provocateur, who deserve to be banned, its unbelievable how you all trying to defend this pice of shit him, what will you all say naxt to defend this bastard "he is a strictly religious hindu" and just wanted to share with us his beliefs xD

oh man....

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:02 am

RS this is not about spamming, this is about the fact, that mattebesta has a swastika in his signature.
I think if the majorty says Yes, a new thread will open in tirals and he would be encountered with other "crimes".

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:07 am

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :
And?.... What makes international law just? I hardly think this is anything for someone here to be judged by.

what is and?

It was an attempt to point out the lack of substance in your argument. My mistake was assuming you'd understand that.

Quote :
he is a spamming provocateur, who deserve to be banned, its unbelievable how you all trying to defend this pice of shit him, what will you all say naxt to defend this bastard "he is a strictly religious hindu" and just wanted to share with us his beliefs xD

Wow, i have to quote myself? Sad...

I wrote:
Apparently i missed all this, but if Matt's gone, i'm not going to question my blessings.

So as is plain to see, i would not think to defend Matt. I was merely pointing out that your argument for the upholding of international law was a poor one.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:12 am

this was the drip from him that brought the barrel to overflow


you all know what he was meaning so stop this bullshit of excuses!

he is banned rightly, and it will stay so, zealot said it!

in some moments you cant continue ignoring

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:14 am

RedSoviet wrote:




he is banned rightly, and it will stay so, zealot said it!


When and were?
Link plz =3

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSide
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:14 am

damn it was the right choice to bann him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:21 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:




he is banned rightly, and it will stay so, zealot said it!


When and were?
Link plz =3

private and not on this side

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:24 am

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:




he is banned rightly, and it will stay so, zealot said it!


When and were?
Link plz =3

private and not on this side

Well if that's private and not on this site i don't see that happening.
And so long this site is "democratic" the people will decide what will ahppen next.

But for now we got to wait for mattabesta's reply.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:




he is banned rightly, and it will stay so, zealot said it!


When and were?
Link plz =3

private and not on this side

Well if that's private and not on this site i don't see that happening.
And so long this site is "democratic" the people will decide what will ahppen next.

But for now we got to wait for mattabesta's reply.

have nothing to do with "democratic" he braked the rules and that haves consequences, this was not a poll question to bann him, and like you see this is just a "mind poll"

you can vote if somone got to a goup or is he right or wron or what ever but you cant polling out rules

he is banned, which reply? what should he say? im hindu for sure he will write somthing very .....imaginatively

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:33 am

Well maybe he has a other reason then being a "Hindu".

And with breaking the rules you mean spam?
Or the "nazi symbol"?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:35 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Well maybe he has a other reason then being a "Hindu".

And with breaking the rules you mean spam?
Or the "nazi symbol"?

spam is one thing, the nazi symbol is 100times bigger, his provocativeness reched a highness were it was time to face consequences

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:48 am

Banning him has so far instilled more rejection than support.

RedSoviet, yeah the "international law" argument is pretty poor, to summarize it, most of us here don't give a damn about international law, most of our comrades don't do.

Now, the reason to ban him:

He used a symbol often linked to Nazism as a signature. Although that symbol doesn't represent Nazism per say, the context in which he is employing it (a predominantly left-wing forum) suggests he is not precisely symbolizing sunshine and Hindu happiness. This has been said in a more direct way by other comrades.


As a hateful provocateur, he was banned, pleasing his thirst for reaction.

Does this go against freedom of expression?

Yes, but, that's also why I'm subjecting this to debate, I want people to tell wether this expression is ban worthy or not and why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:54 am

so, you aren't being nice to Hindu people. the term "Hindu Happiness" could offend some one. I don't mind (since their are a lot of religions I don't like) but just pointing that out because I think intolerance is worse than what mattabesta did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:54 am

Quote :
RedSoviet, yeah the "international law" argument is pretty poor, to summarize it, most of us here don't give a damn about international law, most of our comrades don't do.

i just said it besides, the point is that i already said:

Quote :
spam is one thing, the nazi symbol is 100times bigger, his provocativeness reched a highness were it was time to face consequences

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:56 am

Liche wrote:
so, you aren't being nice to Hindu people. the term "Hindu Happiness" could offend some one. I don't mind (since their are a lot of religions I don't like) but just pointing that out because I think intolerance is worse than what mattabesta did.

That's misunderstanding. I don't see how "Hindu happiness" could offend anyone, specially in this context.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 am

I don't think anyone should be banned for having a symbol in their signature, no matter how provocative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:31 am

I think a ban was a bit harsh unless you talked to him about it

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:23 pm

this bitch gone to far... oh fucking damn I FUCKING NEW IT ! you would all protact this motherfucker affter all he said did and even now!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Damn right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:25 pm

I actually didn't expect the approval rate for this action to get to such a high percentage, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm

What happens if he has more no's?
When is this poll over?

And if he has a explanation about why he used it, besides free speech, i don't think you should bann someone with no reason.
This is for the fact he has a "nazi symbol" in his sginature, not fro the other one's.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSide
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 pm

it was right to bann him, this was a realy bad provocation, im against all nazis, they destroing the reputation of fascists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 pm

DarkSide wrote:
it was right to bann him, this was a realy bad provocation, im against all nazis, they destroing the reputation of fascists

So you vote yes because you THINK he had nazi belives in this?
That's rediclious.

But srsly we have to wait for mattbesta to awnser!

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSide
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 86
Join date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:21 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
DarkSide wrote:
it was right to bann him, this was a realy bad provocation, im against all nazis, they destroing the reputation of fascists

So you vote yes because you THINK he had nazi belives in this?
That's rediclious.

But srsly we have to wait for mattbesta to awnser!

your stuipid dude, can't you read

Quote :
this was a realy bad provocation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm

But this is about the fact he has a "nazi symbol" in his signature, NOT other things...

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banned for use of Nazi symbols   Today at 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
Banned for use of Nazi symbols
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Banned Terrorist Organizations in Canada
» Cigarettes banned from open display
» MP BANNED FROM PARLIAMENT FOR DRUNKEN BRAWL
» VIDEO - Documentary BANNED by the McCanns (Overturned) Truth of the Lie - Gonçalo Amaral
» Should motor racing be banned?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: