World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 How many times a day do you have sex...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How moral are you
None, I'll wait until I'm married, if at all! I'm moral
38%
 38% [ 6 ]
1-3 times
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
4-8 times
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
9-12 times
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
13- 10000000000000000000 times
37%
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 pm

dude...... impossible. go to a doctor its rly rly bad for your health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:53 pm

calinis wrote:


Do scum deserve to be treated equally to decent people?

Your question has nothing to do with the discussion bt I'll answer it anyway:

No. That's why at least here you've been secluded and disallowed to vote and are treated as a simple joke.

calinis wrote:


If I enjoy hitting people with a shovel, should a shovel therefore always be used as a weapon?

Another thing that has nothing to do with the discussion and that in no way adresses the point.

It's actually too stupid to be funny.

calinis wrote:


Like I said, immorality is anything that causes harm to another individual, whether physically or mentally.

You were asked to define morality not immorality. Well I can't expect an intelligent reply from you.

So, according to your logiv morality is anything that causes a benefit to another individual wether physically or mentally. Good.

Sex, when practiced by consent provides with pleasure, sensation of realization and knowledge, serves to relieve stress and can serve to tighten the bonds of the parties involved. It is good at physical, emotional and mental levels. Sex is benefic.

Depiction of sex provides with knowledge and can provide as well with pleasure which can derive in performing non coerced sexual activity. Therefore depiction of sex is benefic at mental, emotional and physical levels.

calinis wrote:


It harms me and many others.

How does information harm you? Are you such a weak minded individual? If so, then go. No one is forcing you to come and put your two neurons to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Quote :
Another thing that has nothing to do with the discussion and that in no way adresses the point.

It's actually too stupid to be funny.

The main purpose of a shovel is to dig; the main purpose of sex is reproduction. There are other uses to any activity or object, but it doesn't mean it is right.

Quote :
So, according to your logiv morality is anything that causes a benefit to another individual wether physically or mentally. Good.

Morality is based on decency. It is not something that simply gives someone a benefit. Having a woman suck your dick may give you a benefit, but not the woman. That is immoral.

Quote :
Sex, when practiced by consent provides with pleasure, sensation of realization and knowledge, serves to relieve stress and can serve to tighten the bonds of the parties involved. It is good at physical, emotional and mental levels. Sex is benefic.

Again, you manipulated the meaning of morality. Also, sex is disgusting.

Quote :
Depiction of sex provides with knowledge and can provide as well with pleasure which can derive in performing non coerced sexual activity. Therefore depiction of sex is benefic at mental, emotional and physical levels.

Immorality shouldn't exist, however if you are a disgusting piece of shit, it should exist only in the bedroom where people cannot see you. If you enjoy immorality, a more thrilling activity (rather than getting your excitement through pictures on a site) is to go around and do all sorts of sexual activties with actual people INSTEAD.

Quote :
How does information harm you? Are you such a weak minded individual? If so, then go. No one is forcing you to come and put your two neurons to work.

Looking at that kind of stuff makes me want to throw up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm

calinis wrote:


The main purpose of a shovel is to dig; the main purpose of sex is reproduction. There are other uses to any activity or object, but it doesn't mean it is right.

You're confusing an activity with a tool for an instance. The first one has as an implication sexual stimulus unavoidably (unless in very particular cases) the same way as reproduction which in some particular cases can't ocurr without affecting the other implications. The second, the shovel is a tool which doesn't have an implication. While its objective is primarily as a tool to dig the context can add the weapon function.

calinis wrote:
]

Morality is based on decency. It is not something that simply gives someone a benefit.

Then you are stating that your definition of immorality is wrong. Define decency.

calinis wrote:

Having a woman suck your dick may give you a benefit, but not the woman.

If she likes doing so, then she receives a benefit.

calinis wrote:

That is immoral.

Not in that case.

calinis wrote:


Again, you manipulated the meaning of morality.

It was according to your definition so that you could understand. Anyway, objectively, it brings does benefits.

calinis wrote:

Also, sex is disgusting.

For an ignorant and light minded individual like you, yes. But you have no say anyway. You're just sometimes fun to argue with.


calinis wrote:


Immorality shouldn't exist, however if you are a disgusting piece of shit, it should exist only in the bedroom where people cannot see you. If you enjoy immorality, a more thrilling activity (rather than getting your excitement through pictures on a site) is to go around and do all sorts of sexual activties with actual people INSTEAD.

And my statement doesn't dispel that people actually should practice sex in real life. By the way, sex is not immoral.

calinis wrote:


Looking at that kind of stuff makes me want to throw up.

Then don't look at it. And avoid yourself that disgust by not having sex yourself while you make a great favour to humanity not reproducing yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Quote :
You're confusing an activity with a tool for an instance. The first one has as an implication sexual stimulus unavoidably (unless in very particular cases) the same way as reproduction which in some particular cases can't ocurr without affecting the other implications. The second, the shovel is a tool which doesn't have an implication. While its objective is primarily as a tool to dig the context can add the weapon function.

If you enjoy raping women (which I'm assuming you do), the benefit the woman gets out of it would not be the same as two individauls doing it to achive satisfaction.

Quote :
Then you are stating that your definition of immorality is wrong. Define decency.

Not revealing too much of your body, and adhering to an ideal as causing the maximum amount of social benefit. Of course destroying sexual images because they cause too much harm. So basically treating others with respect, respecting your body (as not to use for wrong purposes). Mostly it's just respect.

Quote :
If she likes doing so, then she receives a benefit.

Not really, it's just absuing her and perhaps manipulating her into thinking she likes doing it.

Quote :
And my statement doesn't dispel that people actually should practice sex in real life. By the way, sex is not immoral.

Then what's the purpose of sexual images?


Quote :
Then don't look at it. And avoid yourself that disgust by not having sex yourself while you make a great favour to humanity not reproducing yourself.

I cant really when everytime RS comments, I have to look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 pm

calinis wrote:


If you enjoy raping women (which I'm assuming you do), the benefit the woman gets out of it would not be the same as two individauls doing it to achive satisfaction.

Assumption you do for being so stupid. I'm merely speaking of the case in which the woman does it voluntarily.

quote wrote:


Not revealing too much of your body, and adhering to an ideal as causing the maximum amount of social benefit.

Sex doesn't oppose social benefit.

quote wrote:

Of course destroying sexual images because they cause too much harm.

Which is false.

quote wrote:

So basically treating others with respect, respecting your body (as not to use for wrong purposes). Mostly it's just respect.

So you're immoral because you're disrespecting others' rights to knowledge, pleasure and self-determination.

And "wrong" is subjective.

calinis wrote:


Not really, it's just absuing her and perhaps manipulating her into thinking she likes doing it.

Now who's the chauvinist here? You're implying that women do not possess the posibility to decide what they like or not, that they don't have the posibility to make themselves a judgement.

You can't abuse someone into doing something that person likes to perform.

calinis wrote:

Then what's the purpose of sexual images?
Depict sex.


calinis wrote:


I cant really when everytime RS comments, I have to look at it.

Then don't come here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Since i've been gone Spamistan turned into Zealot vs Calinis war-zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:04 am

Quote :
Assumption you do for being so stupid. I'm merely speaking of the case in which the woman does it voluntarily.

But the same activity can used in multiple ways and it isn't always good.

Quote :
Sex doesn't oppose social benefit.

People being openly sexual does.


Quote :
So you're immoral because you're disrespecting others' rights to knowledge, pleasure and self-determination.

And "wrong" is subjective.

When the social cost is too high, they are the ones disrespecting society.

Quote :
Now who's the chauvinist here? You're implying that women do not possess the posibility to decide what they like or not, that they don't have the posibility to make themselves a judgement.

You can't abuse someone into doing something that person likes to perform.

I'm saying it's likely they could be manipulated into thinking that they like something they dont because of the intense pleassure, and, in order to avoid it, they cling more to it because the man screwed her up. Since she would never had liked to do it, it is abuse.


Quote :
Depict sex.

Why cant they just be immoral at home....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:16 am

calinis wrote:


But the same activity can used in multiple ways and it isn't always good.

That's why the reference is to a particular case: in which both parties agree and benefit.

calinis wrote:


People being openly sexual does.

Neither unless you have a very weak criteria in which case you need to strenghen it.


calinis wrote:


When the social cost is too high, they are the ones disrespecting society.

Something that doesn't apply to this case.

calinis wrote:

I'm saying it's likely they could be manipulated into thinking that they like something they dont because of the intense pleassure, and, in order to avoid it, they cling more to it because the man screwed her up. Since she would never had liked to do it, it is abuse.

Further proving my point that you're a chauvinist that understimates women awfully.


calinis wrote:


Why cant they just be immoral at home....?

Oh, it's not immoral don't worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 am

I said none also, cause I never had sex.

I are 100% asexual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am

Quote :
That's why the reference is to a particular case: in which both parties agree and benefit.

It causes harm more times than it causes benefit.

Quote :
Something that doesn't apply to this case.

Too many people having sex destroys society's morality.

Quote :
Further proving my point that you're a chauvinist that understimates women awfully.

It has nothing to do with her gender.


Quote :
Oh, it's not immoral don't worry.

10 year olds having sex is immoral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:28 am

calinis wrote:


It causes harm more times than it causes benefit.

Not to the parties involved meaning it doesn't cause harm.

calinis wrote:


Too many people having sex destroys society's morality.

Not really. It's moral to have sex.

calinis wrote:


It has nothing to do with her gender.

It does because you immeditely assume she can't make her own judgement on the decision.


calinis wrote:


10 year olds having sex is immoral.

Not if they do it voluntarily and with knowledge of the implications.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 am

Quote :
Not to the parties involved meaning it doesn't cause harm.

It caused harm, externally, to others.

Quote :
Not really. It's moral to have sex.

It's immoral if you are not married. It is the next step in a relationship, if they both want children, assuming they are married.

Quote :
It does because you immeditely assume she can't make her own judgement on the decision.

I dont. I said that she might be manipulated because the man her sense of self-worth, making her think things she normally wouldn't.

Quote :
Not if they do it voluntarily and with knowledge of the implications.

Not at all. It's not play time. Those two stupid children should be arrested for the harm they cause to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 am

calinis wrote:


It caused harm, externally, to others.

They way you structured your phrase implies it caused external damage to others something that is utmost ridiculous.

And no it causes harm to nobody since no party involved is harmed.

calinis wrote:


It's immoral if you are not married. It is the next step in a relationship, if they both want children, assuming they are married.

Not really because it doesn't harm anyone.

calinis wrote:

I dont. I said that she might be manipulated because the man her sense of self-worth, making her think things she normally wouldn't.

Further proving my point that you're chauvinist since you claim women can't keep their identities nor can voluntarily like to perform a certain activity.

You disgust me.

calinis wrote:


Not at all. It's not play time. Those two stupid children should be arrested for the harm they cause to others.

But there's no implication for 3rd parties, why should they pay for that?

You're an mentally handicapped individual!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 am

Quote :
They way you structured your phrase implies it caused external damage to others something that is utmost ridiculous.

And no it causes harm to nobody since no party involved is harmed.

But I'm harmed.

Quote :
Not really because it doesn't harm anyone.

How does it not?

Quote :
Further proving my point that you're chauvinist since you claim women can't keep their identities nor can voluntarily like to perform a certain activity.

You disgust me.

No I said that they were manipulated, or they were physically forced. neither claim that women are inferior.

Quote :
But there's no implication for 3rd parties, why should they pay for that?

You're an mentally handicapped individual!

because they destroyed the decency that the society previously had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:56 am

calinis wrote:


But I'm harmed.

No one is forcing you to even indirectly involve, just leave and presto you stop getting harmed.

calinis wrote:


How does it not?

All parties involved are consenting.

calinis wrote:


No I said that they were manipulated, or they were physically forced. neither claim that women are inferior.

You said that women couldn't decide wether they like it or not.

calinis wrote:


because they destroyed the decency that the society previously had.

You know that's not true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 am

Quote :
No one is forcing you to even indirectly involve, just leave and presto you stop getting harmed.

It disgusts me thinking of it.

Quote :
All parties involved are consenting.

That doesnt mean it doesnt harm anyone.

Quote :
You said that women couldn't decide wether they like it or not.

Sometimes she can be forced into thinking that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:03 am

calinis wrote:

It disgusts me thinking of it.

No one forces you to think about it. You're harming yourself.

calinis wrote:

That doesnt mean it doesnt harm anyone.

It just affects those who are involved. If all involved are consenting then there is no harm for anyone.

calinis wrote:

Sometimes she can be forced into thinking that way.

Proving once more my point that you're chauvinist by claiming they're weak minded individuals. Don't insist it's alreday clear that you're a sick chauvinist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:07 am

Quote :
No one forces you to think about it. You're harming yourself.

If nobody did any of that shit, then I wouldn't have to think about it.

Quote :
It just affects those who are involved. If all involved are consenting then there is no harm for anyone.

Like i said before, it causes a general feeling of indecency and frequent abortions.

Quote :
Proving once more my point that you're chauvinist by claiming they're weak minded individuals. Don't insist it's alreday clear that you're a sick chauvinist.

I didn't say they are weak-minded individuals. Also this is quite ironic coming from you, afterall you say that women should "please" their man. If that's not chauvinist, I dont know what is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 am

calinis wrote:

If nobody did any of that shit, then I wouldn't have to think about it.

You don't have to, you want to.

calinis wrote:


Like i said before, it causes a general feeling of indecency
Not really.

calinis wrote:

and frequent abortions.
Not necesarily.

calinis wrote:


I didn't say they are weak-minded individuals.

You said that for you implied they couldn't decide wether they liked performing something or not.

calinis wrote:

Also this is quite ironic coming from you, afterall you say that women should "please" their man. If that's not chauvinist, I dont know what is.

I said women can choose to please their man in that way and many actually enjoy doing so. Nothing chauvinist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:36 am

Quote :
You don't have to, you want to.

Its rather difficult not to.

Quote :
Not necesarily.

How so? Any protection is not 100% safe. Pregancy is always a possibility. The girl would likely have an abortion because she's a little girl and cant deal with having a baby, despite the fact she should not have been having sex in the first place.

Quote :
You said that for you implied they couldn't decide wether they liked performing something or not.

I said the man would have forced her to change her mind, so as to think she likes doing it.


Quote :
I said women can choose to please their man in that way and many actually enjoy doing so. Nothing chauvinist.

Why would she need to please her man...? Why is the man superior and the woman a slave? If she "wants" to "please" her man, it is probably because she is forced to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:54 am

calinis wrote:
Quote :
You don't have to, you want to.

Its rather difficult not to.

Quote :
Not necesarily.

How so? Any protection is not 100% safe. Pregancy is always a possibility. The girl would likely have an abortion because she's a little girl and cant deal with having a baby, despite the fact she should not have been having sex in the first place.

Quote :
You said that for you implied they couldn't decide wether they liked performing something or not.

I said the man would have forced her to change her mind, so as to think she likes doing it.


Quote :
I said women can choose to please their man in that way and many actually enjoy doing so. Nothing chauvinist.

Why would she need to please her man...? Why is the man superior and the woman a slave? If she "wants" to "please" her man, it is probably because she is forced to.
is it superior of a woman for a man to please her?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:59 am

Quote :
is it superior of a woman for a man to please her?

I dont understand why anyone, regardless of gender, has to please another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 am

do you masterbate?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:07 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How many times a day do you have sex...?   Today at 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
How many times a day do you have sex...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Capstan - The Raft Times Three - Like Father Like Sons
» Finacial Times called us PIGS
» Jamelia and her footballer husband, Darren Byfield in happier times
» Winging it/the Steeple Times
» An apology from the Sunday Times....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: