World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I met a girl...

Go down 
+5
revolution
mattabesta
Sill
Liche
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

So I met a girl... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I met a girl...   So I met a girl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:29 am

Æ

copy paste the **** letter.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

So I met a girl... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I met a girl...   So I met a girl... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:53 pm

shuot uap!!!!!!!!!!!! omg cant u see it. Denmark is ttly awesome, listen mate, we got all the cool stuff over here, while you got... you got icelandic HORSES omg could it be any worse? everybody knows that iceland got the lowest IQ in europa. lol iceland, what they got is ice, horses and mountains.. LOLOL people live in small wood huts, and its allways bad weather, who the hell wants to live there? lolol in denmark we got partys, AND GIRLS!!!!! in iceland u got mini horse LOLmao. in denmark we got all the coolest stuff, we got the smartes stateminister. we got the coolest cultur: loook little mermaidian! the best art, look arabs! we go the best architcture, we got the most intelligent people in europe and most of all we got all the cool stuff YES. and if you responde this mattabesta then ur an **** hahah, u wont responde becuasu ur afraid bieing and **** LUL. lol!
Back to top Go down

So I met a girl...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2