World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning

Go down 
+5
Black_Cross
calinis
Stos
Liche
enviro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Empty
PostSubject: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 am

i do not know hwy i exist.
the scientific answer is to breed, but then why would i need emotions
ofcourse people say happines, power, money,etc, but theese specific goals were not in place when we evolved
does anyone want to discuss why we exist(and i dont want anyone spammin this with repitetion or insluts based on religeuos views)
also were we made to question how we became, i mean i did not want to come into this earth, it was other peoples will(parents)
so when i came not knowing ym purpose, was i suossed to question it
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 am

but you DO exist no?

and your purpose of existing is to find out why YOU exist, and help others on their quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:52 am

but it is so stupid
as i dont belice i even sxist
i have come to a point in questioning where i wonder why i am questioning
I MEAN
i dont even know whats real anymore
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 am

Humanity only exists to create plastic.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:17 pm

that was a good one
you might as well say that you didnt read my post on how i dont want bs remerks?
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 pm

enviro wrote:
that was a good one
you might as well say that you didnt read my post on how i dont want bs remerks?
It's a George Carlin reference. Carlin > You.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 pm

You exist man. I use to think like you, thinking nothing existed. But just find a philosophy and tell your self its true. Right now you seem to be a nihilist but thats cool.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:35 pm

There's no point to our existance. I used to think there was, but then everything is so routined and structured.....and from here, 100 years in the future nobody will remember you, nobody has any value above that of a piece of cock, that I sure suck..
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:11 am

i ebt ensiten didnt think like that
i just cant decide why im alive
AND DUDE DARLIN DOES NOT BELONG HERE
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 pm

enviro wrote:
i do not know hwy i exist.

I don't know why you question it. Does your life have any less or more significance if its purpose is predetermined?

Quote :
the scientific answer is to breed,

Really? That's stupid. If this is true, then who gave science the right to determine the purpose of human life?

Quote :
but then why would i need emotions

You don't.

Quote :
ofcourse people say happines, power, money,etc, but theese specific goals were not in place when we evolved

Then they're stupid as well.

Quote :
does anyone want to discuss why we exist

Is there any reason? Will you come to any conclusion that isn't self-deceiving?

Quote :
also were we made to question how we became, i mean i did not want to come into this earth, it was other peoples will(parents)

If your parents created you for that reason, they're cruel. If God created you for that reason, then... he's bored.

Quote :
so when i came not knowing ym purpose, was i suossed to question it

Okay, let's assume that's what you're supposed to do; is there any reason to do it?

Last edited by Black_Cross on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 am

yes
i wnat to know
if i figure out hwy iexist, my whole outlook on life itself will change
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:20 pm

There's no "reason". The universe could get along without us. But it has us. And weare in the unique position among all thecreatures on this planet to be able to question our existance. So... again, no "reason". Not in the truest sence.

Emotion, greed, etc. These are things that hepled the group that we lived with through time and thus evolution. Greed helped the individual, but pure greed made one an oucast in the group, thus less likely to survive. A combination of greed and generosity helped not only the individual, but the griup, thus survival. Emotion was likewise. Helping a downtrodden or wounded member of the group not only kept a member alive, thus giving that one a chance to help the grioup themselves later on, but perhaops even put that member in deb to te other member. Both emotion and greed are fulfilled there. And yes, it's rather comon in nature being indebted. Vampire bats know which members they can go to fo some regurgitated blood when they need it, and even remember which members take but don't give back. And that's just one example.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:48 pm

thats what i said smart ass
emotions are a survival value
you run faster if your svcared the shit to death
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:02 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
you exist to reserve your genes

its all bout pressrve genes

Says who?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:03 am

the whole scientific community
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 am

enviro wrote:

And why do they get to define the meaning of life?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:47 am

Black_Cross wrote:
enviro wrote:

And why do they get to define the meaning of life?
Yea Enviro, don't you trust a World Republic renounced Philosopher, such as my self?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:14 am

no
i trust cold hard evidence
and unless you have proof of what your explaining i dont buy it
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:17 am

enviro wrote:
no
i trust cold hard evidence
and unless you have proof of what your explaining i dont buy it

The proof is that you got a fucking mind that lets you do something else than just fucking someone of the opposite sex and dying.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:20 am

but that is our instinct, and what do humans like
nig boobs=looks like they can feed many children
hottnes is us choosing mates by looks
we are driven to reproduce, or else sex wouldnt be ALL THAT
no swearing please, its not like its gonna change my mind
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:26 am

Here we go. Look, sadly the ENTIRE self realization thing was a fluke of nature. NOTHING forced this (minus a giant black monolith. Bonus points to those who get this.) However, I'd like to point out this one fact. WE D EXISTS. AND WE ARE SELF AWARE. The universe may not care, like I said, but WE do. YES, our evolution with this was a fluke, YES, our existance is like any other kind of life's that the universe dowsn'e care about, to spread. HWOEVER we CAN think and do other things. WE have come up. But that doesn't change our origins. And for those, read my previous post.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:02 am

enviro wrote:
but it is so stupid
as i dont belice i even sxist
i have come to a point in questioning where i wonder why i am questioning
I MEAN
i dont even know whats real anymore
The famous pholisopher" I think therefore I am, but everything around me can be doubted".
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:08 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Here we go. Look, sadly the ENTIRE self realization thing was a fluke of nature. NOTHING forced this (minus a giant black monolith. Bonus points to those who get this.) However, I'd like to point out this one fact. WE D EXISTS. AND WE ARE SELF AWARE. The universe may not care, like I said, but WE do. YES, our evolution with this was a fluke, YES, our existance is like any other kind of life's that the universe dowsn'e care about, to spread. HWOEVER we CAN think and do other things. WE have come up. But that doesn't change our origins. And for those, read my previous post.
Scientists agree that our lives and everything, is too coincidental. They don't like coincidences. basing the luck of our survival simply as flkes is ot very scientifical too me. Scientists are already developing a new theory of teh universe beggening, where the universe had billions of chances to form,and so it had many chances. You see, this how some scientists work: create theories to keep relegion at bay, and every once and a while when the public finds out about the problems with teh theroies, creat new ones. I mean look: big bang theory, oscillitanting theory, steady state theory...
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:16 am

Because they're trying to find the truth, Alex? Because creationism has been proven invalid and satisfies no one with enough reason?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:24 am

my question is simple
and it has been answered

i exist to reproduce( nothing else is immportant or purposeful)

but my friend says i exist to question it

bull crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning   why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do i exist and was i existed to question a meaning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next