World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A conflict between Japanese and our uni's students

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: A conflict between Japanese and our uni's students   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 am

I heard from Sara that they have been expelled a few days after it happened. I just don't think that it's fair that they got away with it. I doubt they will be prosecuted when they come back. Most likely they will never be sent to study in other countries, but I dont think they will face fines or conviction, even though they should pay back to the society with communal work or something related to that matter.

In Austria if you report something like that to police, even if the injury isn't serious, which means hospital is not necessary, the court would give you a fine or send you out to clean streets as forced labour. I know a rich guy, who was trialed but instead of receiving a fine that he could easily pay back, he was forced to work for 100 hours (no pay for convicted workers of course).

The Hooligans should be happy that they didn't become victims of revenge. If the injured Chinese was a friend of mine, you can be sure that her honor would be restored. Force can be so persuasive. It can persuade others never to do something again. Never underestimate the power of fear!

Jesus
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: A conflict between Japanese and our uni's students   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:11 am

That sounds like one of my hockey games =D. Once 5 guys we're expelled one was permanly banned from Hockey Canada and 4 Policemans came.

Kenzu wrote:

The Hooligans should be happy that they didn't become victims of revenge. If the injured Chinese was a friend of mine, you can be sure that her honor would be restored. Force can be so persuasive. It can persuade others never to do something again. Never underestimate the power of fear!

LoL if that happened one of my teamates probably we would kick they're asses on a general brawl, a hockey classic Razz.

- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: A conflict between Japanese and our uni's students   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 am

Kenzu wrote:

Like I said...ass holes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A conflict between Japanese and our uni's students   Today at 7:24 am

Back to top Go down

A conflict between Japanese and our uni's students
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2