World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Climbing down to Democratic Socalism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 am

i cant easily explain why, but I am now a Social Democrat. sorry old comrades, i hope you don't hate me for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:11 am

sweet but this forum is pretty dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 670
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:32 am

...interesting.

I suppose now it will be clearer who are the more accepting among you.


...so ...how is it climbing down?


Last edited by MightyObserver on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
i cant easily explain why, but I am now a Social Democrat. sorry old comrades, i hope you don't hate me for this.
Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 pm

MightyObserver wrote:
...interesting.

I suppose now it will be clearer who are the more accepting among you.


...so ...how is it climbing down?
it can be climbing down or climbing up, ether way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Stos wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
i cant easily explain why, but I am now a Social Democrat. sorry old comrades, i hope you don't hate me for this.
Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Stos wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Stos wrote:
Stos wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
i cant easily explain why, but I am now a Social Democrat. sorry old comrades, i hope you don't hate me for this.
Why?

kill the duble postearr
Why?

don't double post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Comrade Pollett wrote:
i cant easily explain why, but I am now a Social Democrat. sorry old comrades, i hope you don't hate me for this.

Just like that?... What happened?

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 pm

He seems to be explaining in his political profile that socialism is to good to be true and a bit of "if you can't fight them, join them. But I still like you guys!".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
He seems to be explaining in his political profile that socialism is to good to be true and a bit of "if you can't fight them, join them. But I still like you guys!".
Social democracy is too impossible to be true. I mean, the welfare state is possible, if unsustainable, but democracy under capitalism? Not possible. Of course, there's also the fact that your free healthcare comes from the blood of workers in the apparently 'Third world'.

So, you're a slave. You're offered two choices of owners. One would work you hard and give you little food or rest. The other would work you less hard, and give you more food and rest. Well, guess what, you're still a slave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:08 am

Then I am happy with a slaves life
right now to tell you the truth the only thing id do to change Canada is make Jack Layton or prime minister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:10 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
Then I am happy with a slaves life
right now to tell you the truth the only thing id do to change Canada is make Jack Layton or prime minister.

Yeah vote for a mentally handicapped individual who promotes attacking oil companies and banks (the only thing that makes us protected from the crysis atm) and has a candidate that promotes the Charia (islamic tribunal)

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:45 am

Comrade Pollett wrote:
Then I am happy with a slaves life
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:01 pm

Comrade Pollett wrote:
Then I am happy with a slaves life
right now to tell you the truth the only thing id do to change Canada is make Jack Layton or prime minister.

Defeatism at its best, I'd say.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Stos wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
He seems to be explaining in his political profile that socialism is to good to be true and a bit of "if you can't fight them, join them. But I still like you guys!".
Social democracy is too impossible to be true. I mean, the welfare state is possible, if unsustainable, but democracy under capitalism? Not possible. Of course, there's also the fact that your free healthcare comes from the blood of workers in the apparently 'Third world'.

So, you're a slave. You're offered two choices of owners. One would work you hard and give you little food or rest. The other would work you less hard, and give you more food and rest. Well, guess what, you're still a slave.

lol, ever heard of Scandinavia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:50 pm

mattabesta wrote:


lol, ever heard of Scandinavia?

I heard Nokia, IKEA, Saab, Absolut, Bofors, Ericsson and Volvo are Scandinavian brands.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
Then I am happy with a slaves life
right now to tell you the truth the only thing id do to change Canada is make Jack Layton or prime minister.

Defeatism at its best, I'd say.
Id fight to become a "slave" again if that was the case, I don't want "freedom"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 29
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Comrade Pollett wrote:
Then I am happy with a slaves life
right now to tell you the truth the only thing id do to change Canada is make Jack Layton or prime minister.

I might agree to support social democrats to bring a country closer to socialism, however, why do you have to become a social democrat yourself, once you have already achieved a socialist or communist mind?

You have been a communist, so why do you go back in progress?
I mean I understand social democrats becomming socialists or communist, but the other way round? It seems a little bit uncomprehendable.

Could you please explain this radical move?

_________________
World Republic will prevail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Comrade Pollett wrote:
Then I am happy with a slaves life
right now to tell you the truth the only thing id do to change Canada is make Jack Layton or prime minister.

I might agree to support social democrats to bring a country closer to socialism
How the hell does welfare capitalism bring a country closer to socialism? Like all capitalism, it is in the interests of capitalists. I've already gone into detail on that twice today, so I'll just for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:38 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Stos wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
He seems to be explaining in his political profile that socialism is to good to be true and a bit of "if you can't fight them, join them. But I still like you guys!".
Social democracy is too impossible to be true. I mean, the welfare state is possible, if unsustainable, but democracy under capitalism? Not possible. Of course, there's also the fact that your free healthcare comes from the blood of workers in the apparently 'Third world'.

So, you're a slave. You're offered two choices of owners. One would work you hard and give you little food or rest. The other would work you less hard, and give you more food and rest. Well, guess what, you're still a slave.

lol, ever heard of Scandinavia?
i agree here. stuff is not black and white in scandinavia seriously think about it and dont answer this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:35 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:


lol, ever heard of Scandinavia?

I heard Nokia, IKEA, Saab, Absolut, Bofors, Ericsson and Volvo are Scandinavian brands.
and?
they rock?
also none heard of StatoilHydro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:44 am

Scandinavia is awesome, as is Democratic Socialism.

Stop complaining, he can believe what he wants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:58 am

Tyrlop wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Stos wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
He seems to be explaining in his political profile that socialism is to good to be true and a bit of "if you can't fight them, join them. But I still like you guys!".
Social democracy is too impossible to be true. I mean, the welfare state is possible, if unsustainable, but democracy under capitalism? Not possible. Of course, there's also the fact that your free healthcare comes from the blood of workers in the apparently 'Third world'.

So, you're a slave. You're offered two choices of owners. One would work you hard and give you little food or rest. The other would work you less hard, and give you more food and rest. Well, guess what, you're still a slave.

lol, ever heard of Scandinavia?
i agree here. stuff is not black and white in scandinavia seriously think about it and dont answer this post.
Metal is black in Scandinavia.

Quote :
Democratic Socialism.
It's not an awesome term, it's fairly redundant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Stos wrote:

It's not an awesome term, it's fairly redundant.
How so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 am

mattabesta wrote:

and?
they rock?
also none heard of StatoilHydro?

If those brands are Scandinavian, and they are, it means Scandinavians are also slaves.

Liche wrote:
Stos wrote:


It's not an awesome term, it's fairly redundant.


How so?

Socialism is intrinsically democratic. Arguably there is not something as "non democratic socialism".

Else, the way in which the term is employed is also wrong.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Climbing down to Democratic Socalism   Today at 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Climbing down to Democratic Socalism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The democratic facade
» Mother held over neglect: boys tumble dryer death
» Poland's democratic progress is under threat
» Why, in democratic European countries, are unelected governments being put into power?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: