World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 FAIL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: FAIL   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:49 pm

this forum is about to fail and becoume a inactive and empty place, most of the active members joined together and ceased to post, you have seen how the last days were, if here in this forum nothing will change with you kenzu then its over!

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2008-07-16
Age : 26
Location : France/Quebec

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:07 am

If my motion pass, the forum will be saved in-extremis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:42 am

this forum will only die if you believe it will die. and and and and no i dont hope that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:53 am

Kenzu you fighting a fight that you can't win, becouse you cant fight all your members, like i said if you dont want a fail of this forum...

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:22 am

Tyrlop wrote:
this forum will only die if you believe it will die. and and and and no i dont hope that.

This forum is slowly being tortured to death.
Unless the stranglehold is lifted it will suffocate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:22 pm

oligarch wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
this forum will only die if you believe it will die. and and and and no i dont hope that.

This forum is slowly being tortured to death.
Unless the stranglehold is lifted it will suffocate.

if you believe it is not dieing then it wont die, if everyone belive its not dieing then it would never die, its like the stockmarkets. so safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
this forum will only die if you believe it will die. and and and and no i dont hope that.

This forum is slowly being tortured to death.
Unless the stranglehold is lifted it will suffocate.

if you believe it is not dieing then it wont die, if everyone belive its not dieing then it would never die, its like the stockmarkets. so safe.

THE FORUMS ARE ALIVE
THE FORUMS ARE DEAD

IT IS SCHROEDINGER'S FORUM

But seriously, Tyrlop, that's just people like you who see Kenzu's blatant autocracy of late as perfectly reasonable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 pm

Zeronos wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
this forum will only die if you believe it will die. and and and and no i dont hope that.

This forum is slowly being tortured to death.
Unless the stranglehold is lifted it will suffocate.

if you believe it is not dieing then it wont die, if everyone belive its not dieing then it would never die, its like the stockmarkets. so safe.

THE FORUMS ARE ALIVE
THE FORUMS ARE DEAD

IT IS SCHROEDINGER'S FORUM

But seriously, Tyrlop, that's just people like you who see Kenzu's blatant autocracy of late as perfectly reasonable...
umgh...that is called forum management.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Liche wrote:

umgh...that is called forum management.

So autocracy within a supposedly democratic forum is simply forum management?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Zeronos wrote:

But seriously, Tyrlop, that's just people like you who see Kenzu's blatant autocracy of late as perfectly reasonable...
shit what do that means?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 30
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:03 pm

OK, I see that you cannot accept how I deal with things.

Goodbye!

_________________
World Republic will prevail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm

who what when?
who are you talking to kenzu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:01 pm

go away. LIAR i cant recall that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:33 pm

your forgetting me
the one who posts almost everday
is easily bribed
and is (so far on kezs side)
but if he starts to lose badly im switching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:44 am

enviro wrote:

the one who posts almost everday
lots of people post everyday, and you post "almost" everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:09 am

well i used to post everyday
but being a freshi isnt that easy
plus i have the fourth hiest post total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
nillerz
Arrested
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Western NY

PostSubject: Re: FAIL   Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:22 am

NO! IT'S ONLY SCHRODINGERS FORUM IF WE DONT CHECK!
but if we dont check then it's dead...

Holy shit contact Niels Bohre.</offtopic>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nillerz.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FAIL   

Back to top Go down
 
FAIL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Scotland Yard statements on Madeleine McCann fail to erase the question marks by Nigel Moore
» Written by Nigel Moore, Scotland Yard statements on Madeleine McCann fail to erase the question marks
» Oh, dear G*d... words fail me!
» pOOR PUPILS "BEING SET UP TO FAIL", TOP uNIVERSITY WARNS
» Is the NHS really safe in Tory hands?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: