World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Hutin the best admin in the world?

Go down 
+9
Tyrlop
Zeronos
calinis
CoolKidX
Jesus
Zealot_Kommunizma
Liche
Hutin Suprimée
Kenzu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is Hutin the brightest, most awesome man in this world?
I disagree
Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Hutin is the most handsome person in the world!
Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hutin is an immortal ascended being!
Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 pm

NOOOOOOOOO
LESS CARS ANDM ORE TREES
AHHHH
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:00 am

Tyrlop wrote:
Black_Cross wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
lol is this a milkbottle?

Does it matter? You can make molotov cocktails outta any kind of drink container really. 1/3 oil, 2/3 gasoline, 3/3 awesome.
but its so Quieits. BTW have you ever used one. or made one? have you ever thrown a stone at a policeman? or a bomb? are you a terrorists?

I've thrown rocks and urine balloons at cop cars and cops, respectively, but never a cocktail. Though given the opportunity...
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 am

I've thrown rocks at cop cars, once the windshield broke Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:55 am

shame on you, if got were here he would be mad and ANGRYS!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:43 am

Typical, oh so typical discussion....
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:43 pm

Quote :
I've thrown rocks and urine balloons at cop cars and cops, respectively, but never a cocktail. Though given the opportunity...

You know, child, I reckon I convinced them now! Now we're going to be anarchist! Your protests really helped the movement!!!!!

Quote :
I've thrown rocks at cop cars, once the windshield broke

And you too!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were more mature but hey welcome to the next generation! I never knew doing such juvinelle activities could really make us better off!!
Back to top Go down
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member
Sill

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:41 am

calinis wrote:
Quote :

You know, child, I reckon I convinced them now! Now we're going to be anarchist! Your protests really helped the movement!!!!!

Quote :
I've thrown rocks at cop cars, once the windshield broke

And you too!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were more mature but hey welcome to the next generation! I never knew doing such juvinelle activities could really make us better off!!

Of course. They showed their dominance and that they have no leader by breaking police car windows while pissing off cops, who, in most anarchists eyes are usually just higher-ranking capitalist pawns anyway. Makes perfect sense Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:45 am

actually I did that when I was 8. Now I just sit around and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member
Sill

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:47 am

Liche wrote:
actually I did that when I was 8. Now I just sit around and do nothing.

well, let's go do it again I,ll help out this time.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:52 am

Yea. this time I (we) won't get caught. No No

lol it would be more fun with urine balloons though.
Back to top Go down
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member
Sill

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:00 am

Urine ballons?
Oh god.
Im afraid to ask.
...but i must
Would these hit the car...or the police?
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 am

same here
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 am

calinis wrote:

Nice english; your elementary school teachers would be proud.

Quote :

Who said anything about helping the movement or helping humanity with this stuff? Your making quite an inference about liche and me here.

I don't do these things cos it's revolutionary, i do these things cos it's funny and i get my kicks offa seeing pigs covered in piss.

Quote :
Of course. They showed their dominance and that they have no leader by breaking police car windows while pissing off cops, who, in most anarchists eyes are usually just higher-ranking capitalist pawns anyway. Makes perfect sense

These acts aren't political, despite calinis' poor attempt to make it seem as such. They're purely comical.

Quote :
Urine ballons?
Oh god.
Im afraid to ask.
...but i must
Would these hit the car...or the police?

The cops, of course. Why would i waste urine on a cop car? I can only produce so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Hutin the best admin in the world?   Is Hutin the best admin in the world? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Hutin the best admin in the world?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3