World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Suggestions and comments for the chart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Good or not?
1. yes
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
1. no
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
2. yes
27%
 27% [ 9 ]
2. no
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
3. yes
30%
 30% [ 10 ]
3. no
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33
 

AuthorMessage
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Every Member of the commune!

To this subforum's good working, I think we should all decide the rules to follow. This will be our own decision, but it's still important. Every post or tread that will be allowed to be deleted or modified by any of us.
To make it fair, I want you to give your opinion and vote for each rule I suggest. It needs at least 3 valable arguments to your vote to be considered. You can always change your mind if you have been convinced by others. If any of you has good ideas, don't be shy to sau it

First, this is my ideas:

1. Ask Kenzu to create an other subofrum called "Trash Can" for useless or indecent treads: Into this section, we'll vote together and see if we delete it, Cancel all of it, or keep it in trash can, locked. Anybody who thinks a subject should be put there can do it and then do a poll and shows 3 arguments to convice others. (The poll will have the same title than the subject)

2. Everytime we modify the post of an other, we should make an edit and show the reason why we modified it

"EDITED BY LILITH because -blah blah blah-" (including thigs that had been modified)

3. Would be nice if there was only respectfull members in this section, so I don't think we must insult each other and I think if somebody do, he should be exclued from our lil'paradise


You can agree or disagree with everything where....
But, when a majority will have win the poll, then, the people will all have to follow this or will be excluded. We cannot satisfy everybody

Let's vote and give argumentsand other ideas!

(I won't vote for now 'cause I made the tread )

_________________



Last edited by Lilith on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

I disagree with rule 1#, its not neccary to make a sub-forum really, it only will mkae this forum bigger and bigger(hasnt to be a bad thing at all), but we have spamistan for that, dont u think Wink

I agree with rule 2# You should edit only when neccary(idk for swearing really bad or saying reaaally bad stuff etc.) and you should put why and who it was edited. Great idea Smile

I agree with rule 3# Insult each other would be hardly neccary and if u do, do it light, and hell ya we should respect each other cheers

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Quote :
I disagree with rule 1#, its not neccary to make a sub-forum really, it only will mkae this forum bigger and bigger(hasnt to be a bad thing at all), but we have spamistan for that, dont u think

The problem is probably some of us are going to write useless or indecent treads. At least we should keep the idea of make a poll before deleting a tread Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 29
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 pm

I agree with all of them, so a triple yes from me!

It is great to see that you actually start making rules before something has happened. It is always best to make rules in advance, however it is not always possible, because one can't think about everything in advance.

_________________
World Republic will prevail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1376
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 pm

no
yes
yes

_________________


I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:23 pm

yes
yes
yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:22 am

Kenzu wrote:
It is great to see that you actually start making rules before something has happened. It is always best to make rules in advance, however it is not always possible, because one can't think about everything in advance.

Wink It's easier that way Smile

Oh, and an other thing:

I won't take votes that haven't been justified with good reasons.
If you agree, I suppose you support the argument I gave, but if you don't, I want you to tell me good reasons why you don't want those rules. You can't just vote no for the sake of it. I want to hear your opinions.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 am

I agree with all three for the reasons you listed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 670
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 am

I like all three ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:29 am

Very Happy Great!

I want to make you remember you all need to write valable arguments if you say no. If you don't, your vote won't be counted. Evil or Very Mad

Results for now:

y/n
1. 4/1
2. 8/0
3. 8/0


I will let 2 days again to let you the time to vote and/or justify your point of view. Razz After that, The subject will be closed.

Any of you have other ideas? Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member


Posts : 236
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 am

no-I think if a post is useless, its useless, no need for a vote to delete it or not, mods should know what threads have any real reason to be there or not, and i really dont like the idea of 'voting' on what to delete, again, that will just turn into population wars of who agrees with someone more like that redsoviet "communist paradise" thread that clearly shows thst some may just vote because they disagree on political standpoints
yes
yes


Last edited by Sill on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 am

Sill wrote:
no
yes
yes

Did you read what I wrote???

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member


Posts : 236
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 am

Lilith wrote:
Sill wrote:
no
yes
yes

Did you read what I wrote???

No. sorry, i didn't read every post down thus far, too much to read imo. but i fixed it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:02 am

Sill wrote:
No. sorry, i didn't read every post down thus far, too much to read imo. but i fixed it!

Thanks a lot! Smile Wink

Results for now:

y/n
1. 4/2
2. 8/0
3. 8/0

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 am

Okay then! I close the topic! All rules have been accepted!!!

But, some people have shown good arguments against the first one, so i'll do another poll to clarify the rule and give a chance to change results^.^

FINAL RESULTS

y/n
1.4/2
2.9/0
3.9/0


Then I'll write each rule clearly What a Face Let's enjoy our new and peacefull communism paradise!! Very Happy

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 am

Lilith, you got to take back turf.

Right now its in halves, me (ArchDuke Liche) and the Holy Empire of Smelly Nose (allmightyobserver)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Liche wrote:
Lilith, you got to take back turf.

Right now its in halves, me (ArchDuke Liche) and the Holy Empire of Smelly Nose (allmightyobserver)

omg anarchy X3

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and comments for the chart   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
Suggestions and comments for the chart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GM`s astro chart - very telling aspects
» Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments
» OPINIONS/COMMENTS on the 3 Jun 2014 NVC Report
» liverpool echo comments
» Canadian Battle dress size chart.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Regions :: Communist Paradise-
Jump to: