World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Fidel Castro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:38 am

Comrade Fidel has officially resigned as President of Cuba.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Link
Its not like he was going to run again anyway.


Last edited by on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 24
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:39 am

i have a feeling that this resignation means that comrade castro is close to death Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 25
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:17 pm

i think its the best thing for Cuba since the Revolution, altho Fidel dying is a bad thing no doubt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's a day of celabration for democracy and peac around the world.
cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
Hurray
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:06 pm

mattabesta wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's a day of celabration for democracy and peac around the world.
cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
Hurray
ahugh
a new commie well take his place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:30 pm

BolshevikClock wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's a day of celabration for democracy and peac around the world.
cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
Hurray
ahugh
a new commie well take his place.
ye but his brother is more open but he might be bad who knows?
I mean evrybody thouht it would be good to get stalin after the reign of lenin, evrybody thoght he was just a guy behing a desk.
wow they were wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:42 pm

mattabesta wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's a day of celabration for democracy and peac around the world.
cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
Hurray
ahugh
a new commie well take his place.
ye but his brother is more open but he might be bad who knows?
I mean evrybody thouht it would be good to get stalin after the reign of lenin, evrybody thoght he was just a guy behing a desk.
wow they were wrong.
his bro is a alcoholic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:51 pm

BolshevikClock wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's a day of celabration for democracy and peac around the world.
cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
Hurray
ahugh
a new commie well take his place.
ye but his brother is more open but he might be bad who knows?
I mean evrybody thouht it would be good to get stalin after the reign of lenin, evrybody thoght he was just a guy behing a desk.
wow they were wrong.
his bro is a alcoholic
lol
i feal sorry for the cubans
yet lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:11 am

Raoul will redefine the words "oppression" and "police-state", having him in office is not a good idea.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:33 am

kahnsguard wrote:
Raoul will redefine the words "oppression" and "police-state", having him in office is not a good idea.
then the us will invade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:46 am

mattabesta wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:
Raoul will redefine the words "oppression" and "police-state", having him in office is not a good idea.
then the us will invade.

Then someone might invade the U.S.? Twisted Evil

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:49 am

kahnsguard wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:
Raoul will redefine the words "oppression" and "police-state", having him in office is not a good idea.
then the us will invade.

Then someone might invade the U.S.? Twisted Evil
+lollololololololololol like who??????????????????????'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 25
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:20 am

mattabesta wrote:

cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
mattabesta wrote:
then the us will invade.

your kidding me right ? first of all the Cubans have one of the best life standards in hole of Latina America, there is no street children (like in the US) and if America would they could make the cigars legal, they are only illegal in the US because of the Trade Embargo that America put on Cuba in 60'ies. and Mattabesta if you had done your studies you would know that America did try to invade Cuba, look up the Bay Of Pigs Invasion,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:23 am

mattabesta wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:
Raoul will redefine the words "oppression" and "police-state", having him in office is not a good idea.
then the us will invade.

Then someone might invade the U.S.? Twisted Evil
+lollololololololololol like who??????????????????????'

Hugo Chavez maybe.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:25 am

Ryom wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
mattabesta wrote:
then the us will invade.

your kidding me right ? first of all the Cubans have one of the best life standards in hole of Latina America, there is no street children (like in the US) and if America would they could make the cigars legal, they are only illegal in the US because of the Trade Embargo that America put on Cuba in 60'ies. and Mattabesta if you had done your studies you would know that America did try to invade Cuba, look up the Bay Of Pigs Invasion,

Mattabesta....



Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

_________________
Not one step back


Last edited by kahnsguard on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 923
Join date : 2007-10-14
Age : 24
Location : Newfoundland and labrador

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:35 am

"This should be a period of democratic transition for the people of Cuba"
US President George W Bush

oh shit, here we go again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:38 am

BolshevikClock wrote:
"This should be a period of democratic transition for the people of Cuba"
US President George W Bush

oh shit, here we go again

Seconded.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:17 am

kahnsguard wrote:
BolshevikClock wrote:
"This should be a period of democratic transition for the people of Cuba"
US President George W Bush

oh shit, here we go again

Seconded.

Third'd!!!

I know all about Castro's repressions of speech and all that, but...I think he's not as bad as the US says he is. Sure, it's undenible that he did many bad things but he did good things as well.

He even offered the US massive medical aid help when Hurricane Katrina hit. And guess what happened...

And yes, Cubans DO have one of the best standard of living in Latina America. But others...like Brazil, Chile, etc. Those countries are "capitalist" but just LOOK at their SOL.

Complete crap. Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Ryom wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

cubans life standards will increas the us will somoke no longer illegal cuban cigars becuse they will be leagal.
mattabesta wrote:
then the us will invade.

your kidding me right ? first of all the Cubans have one of the best life standards in hole of Latina America, there is no street children (like in the US) and if America would they could make the cigars legal, they are only illegal in the US because of the Trade Embargo that America put on Cuba in 60'ies. and Mattabesta if you had done your studies you would know that America did try to invade Cuba, look up the Bay Of Pigs Invasion,
i know but trade with the us will bring more trade to cuba and also turists
it will increas cuban gpd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 25
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:29 am

mattabesta wrote:

i know but trade with the us will bring more trade to Cuba and also tourists
it will increase Cuban GDP.
if the US want more trade they can have it, Cuba has a good trade, some big companies are placed in Cuba, like Bacardi. And Cuba is a great tourist place, i know it was very popular in the 80ies here in Denmark, Cuba actually got 2 different kind of money, 1 one for the common Cuban and 2 for all the tourists, called the Convertible Peso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:49 am

oligarch wrote:
Comrade Fidel has officially resigned as President of Cuba.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Link
Its not like he was going to run again anyway.

News like this should be posted under "Government owned TV station" farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 am

It seems to be a very big and important story, that's why there's like three topics about it.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Ryom wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

i know but trade with the us will bring more trade to Cuba and also tourists
it will increase Cuban GDP.
if the US want more trade they can have it, Cuba has a good trade, some big companies are placed in Cuba, like Bacardi. And Cuba is a great tourist place, i know it was very popular in the 80ies here in Denmark, Cuba actually got 2 different kind of money, 1 one for the common Cuban and 2 for all the tourists, called the Convertible Peso.
cool.
but i just found out that the us will not relife the ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 25
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:18 pm

mattabesta wrote:
cool.
but i just found out that the us will not relife the ban.

Hey if America dont want good Cigars and great Rom, its their loss Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:05 am

Ryom wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cool.
but i just found out that the us will not relife the ban.

Hey if America dont want good Cigars and great Rom, its their loss Razz
totally lol!
their just dumb jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fidel Castro   

Back to top Go down
 
Fidel Castro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "Just like Barack Obama, Nicolae Ceausescu, Saddam Hussein, and Fidel Castro also released criminal prisoners."
» Fidel Castro appeared in public for the first time in three months (PHOTO)
» Cristian Castro
» Section 8 housing is on the move

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: