World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 World Peace.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:58 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kj4MYD2VnU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycWWta_0VnE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqa-7TpS5is&feature=related

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 am

If I don't kill you, is that human nature?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Um... sure?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Um... sure?

So killing other humans is human nature and not killing them too. Isn't that a paradox?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
nillerz
Arrested


Posts : 288
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 26
Location : Western NY

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 am

World Peace? More like, WORLD STARVATION DUE TO OVERPOPULATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nillerz.net
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Um... sure?

So killing other humans is human nature and not killing them too. Isn't that a paradox?
world peace is a paradox, every body knows that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Liche wrote:

world peace is a paradox, every body knows that.

How come is it a paradox?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:04 pm

nillerz wrote:
World Peace? More like, WORLD STARVATION DUE TO OVERPOPULATION
Overpopulation is a myth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 pm

One, it's not. Yes we have room for humans, but we also need room to grow food for them and to make shit for them.

And this was actually meant to be funny. Killjoys.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:

world peace is a paradox, every body knows that.

How come is it a paradox?
Because every one would be out of a job. For some way or another all humans are connected to the war industry, and humanity would need to find a new place, which would then cause a massive civil war, because wars are the main thing that separate Human Ideology's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Stos
New Party Member


Posts : 546
Join date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Liche wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:

world peace is a paradox, every body knows that.

How come is it a paradox?
Because every one would be out of a job. For some way or another all humans are connected to the war industry, and humanity would need to find a new place, which would then cause a massive civil war, because wars are the main thing that separate Human Ideology's.
You seem to be assuming that the current state of things is inevitable. There is no good reason for unemployment to exist. None. The war industry just takes up people's time, when they could be helping shorten work hours in other jobs.

Quote :
One, it's not. Yes we have room for humans, but we also need room to grow food for them and to make shit for them.
We can easily make more than enough food for people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Stos wrote:
Liche wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:

world peace is a paradox, every body knows that.

How come is it a paradox?
Because every one would be out of a job. For some way or another all humans are connected to the war industry, and humanity would need to find a new place, which would then cause a massive civil war, because wars are the main thing that separate Human Ideology's.
You seem to be assuming that the current state of things is inevitable. There is no good reason for unemployment to exist. None. The war industry just takes up people's time, when they could be helping shorten work hours in other jobs.

Quote :
One, it's not. Yes we have room for humans, but we also need room to grow food for them and to make shit for them.
We can easily make more than enough food for people.
Yes, but people would argue that its inevitable and revolt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Liche wrote:

Because every one would be out of a job. For some way or another all humans are connected to the war industry, and humanity would need to find a new place, which would then cause a massive civil war, because wars are the main thing that separate Human Ideology's.

I guess the US brainwashing machine has seriously taken its toll on you.

Stos already explained that war is just a massive waste of time, resources and of course people. As if it wasn't enough to slow down economic growth, it also destroys it. So how is war the motor of economy?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:

Because every one would be out of a job. For some way or another all humans are connected to the war industry, and humanity would need to find a new place, which would then cause a massive civil war, because wars are the main thing that separate Human Ideology's.

I guess the US brainwashing machine has seriously taken its toll on you.

Stos already explained that war is just a massive waste of time, resources and of course people. As if it wasn't enough to slow down economic growth, it also destroys it. So how is war the motor of economy?
I know...sorry I was just being a smart ass, but I failed Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
nillerz
Arrested


Posts : 288
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 26
Location : Western NY

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:41 am

Cities are overpopulated.

I don't care about whether or not we're capable of supporting larger numbers, I don't want us supporting larger numbers.

If there was no war, the people who die in wars usually will have kids. Those kids will have kids. Great, we're surrounded by a bunch of assholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nillerz.net
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 am

[quote="Stos"][quote="Liche"]
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

We can easily make more than enough food for people.

We can feed scarcely two thirds of the world, leaving about one third to struggle for food.

It's like those who think switching to purely organic foods will help people. With purely organic, non steroid enhanced, pesticide covered genetically enhanced foods we couldn't feed ONE third of the world's populace.

We do not have the room for ALL of us, and all the other life on this world.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:59 am

Herr obersturmbannfürher Suambi will make peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:05 am

Tyrlop wrote:
Herr obersturmbannfürher Suambi will make peace

We can only hope!

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:15 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
Herr obersturmbannfürher Suambi will make peace

We can only hope!
hail you

for the triumph of the will!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 am

Thou do know that Hitler never laugned a hate campiagn against blacks, only skinheads added the ideas of Hitler later on.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nillerz
Arrested


Posts : 288
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 26
Location : Western NY

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 am

Ah, Africa! Where Darwinesque natural selection is still part of everyday life!

This is why black people are better than you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nillerz.net
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 244
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 23
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 am

nillerz wrote:
Cities are overpopulated.

I don't care about whether or not we're capable of supporting larger numbers, I don't want us supporting larger numbers.

If there was no war, the people who die in wars usually will have kids. Those kids will have kids. Great, we're surrounded by a bunch of assholes.

So you admit your viewpoint on this is based on what YOU want, and your opinion of human nature. No actual facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:33 am

Hitler hated the blacks too. He hated everyone who wasn't an Aryan (descendant of Atlantis.) Although he tolerated, (for now) al whites. Unless they were Jewish, gay, or gypsy, of course. And crippled. BORN, not through war.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:28 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:



We can feed scarcely two thirds of the world, leaving about one third to struggle for food.

It's like those who think switching to purely organic foods will help people. With purely organic, non steroid enhanced, pesticide covered genetically enhanced foods we couldn't feed ONE third of the world's populace.

So you think we have reached the highest efficience possible in food production and distribution? If so, you're wrong.



Tyrong Kojy wrote:

We do not have the room for ALL of us, and all the other life on this world.

And this is said by a Canadian man... you'd be horrified if you went to Mexico or India.

Just as in the previous example, we haven't reached the maximum level of efficience in housing production, distribution and land management. Actually, it is thanks to this ridiculously arbitrary and disorganized system that we seemingly have few space left. There is a colosal space for improvement in urbanisation.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:23 am

The people can live, oh yes. But overpopulatin has more to do than just space for the people. ONCE AGAIN, FEEDING. CLOTHING. POWER. And all that other shit.

No, we haven't reached the MAXIMUM in food production. SURE we could cut down another forest or two to make farmland. (Incidentally, I fully support genetically engenerred food) Dude, seriously, so many people are starving because they can't afford food, or because there's not enough to go around. YES, in Canada there's enough. Those that can't afford it, well, that's a different issue entirely. However there are places where there are too many people and not enough food. Yes, there is. While food from more developed countries IS sent over, it's certainly not enough. Now, if someone, namely the morons who are bringing the food, got up and taught these people about aqueducts and how to frikin farm, maybe then there wouldn't be as much of an issue. They have soil and water. No water there? Thus the aqueduct. They just don't know how, usually. USUALLY.

However with our resource production, consumtion, and need, yes, the planet DOES kind of have too many people on it. Now, before you say it. and I know you will, NO, I do NOT support any kind of extermination, or segregation, (Beyond church and state, he, he, he.) or anything like that. Increase technology so that we can end up feeding those we can't, and simply try to maintain numbers instead of these 18 kid homes we're constantly getting.

And what, praytell, do you think should change in housing to make more room? hm? How it it inefficent? According to you.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World Peace.   Today at 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
World Peace.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» World War 1: Researching Canadian Soldiers and Units of the CEF
» Glastonbury to trial Qatar World Cup weather machine (? ALERT ?01/04???)
» Show Your Thanks to World War II Veterans
» BDP world support and information.
» Goodbye, Cruel World

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: