World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Who thinks i'd be a good cop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Would I be a good cop?
Yes
31%
 31% [ 5 ]
Maybe
25%
 25% [ 4 ]
No
44%
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:31 am

Black_Cross wrote:
I never did this (At least, not in this thread anyway Wink ). I said calinis met the profile for a great cop (the perfect cop, really). Of course, in nice places like where you probably live, the cops do not resort to violence, cos there is no reason.
Well, this I cannot really debate as it is moresoever a opinon on "the perfect cop." In your view, it's a aggressive force that can withhold power and in mine its someone who can be of assistance to another human in need while defending a set of laws.

Oh, and trust me, i've seen violence all the time, and usually those cops are reported by the person being abused, and are later harshly punished or left jobless. Some sadly get threw, but oh well, the system is not perfect and i can agree on that.


Black_Cross wrote:
You live in a nice neighborhood, no doubt.
Chicago really isn't the nicest neighborhood, expecially where i live.

I think CoolKidx and Liche know the story well, and would be able to back me up on this as they are two good pals of mine on the internet!


Last edited by Rename on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 am

Oh Ya Rename dosnt really live in that nice neighberhood.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Oh Ya Rename dosnt really live in that nice neighberhood.

Thanks for the back-up!

<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Apparently only myself and one other (since the third person who voted 'yes' was probably calinis) thought this through thoroughly.

Fuck ya you'd be a good cop calinis! You'd make a great cop. Moral, reactionary, full of anger, patronizing, arrogant, with a will to extreme violence; seems to me you fit the profile. You're commanding officers will be glad to have you.
The other person was me, I did for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:21 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Of COURSE you hear about the bad cops. THEY make the news, so that's all you hear about. And Zeal, seriously, your view on EVERYTHING American/capitalist/whatever is EXTREMELY narrow. "THey're just tools of the capitalist, blah, blah, blah, whine whine whine." They're people trying to make a living IN a capitalist world, and keep other human beings safe. So stopping murders supports capitalism? Well, in that case, communism is against stopping them, and is then, according to me, pure evil. Acording to your assosiation with cops and evil.

Them laughing at you? Guess what, they're human. THey're going to do that/ You're GOING to have corrupt cops, EVEN in communism. WE hear stories about MEXICAN cops all the time. Why? Because the bad ones make the news. Stopping women and raping and killing them? I'm sorry, this is news to you? What rock are you l;iving under? And no, they try not to allow it, however because the law is the law, and rules are rules, their options when investigating these peopl is rather limited, and since they work IN the system, they can hide things, thus getting away with it.

So yeah, that sucks that they laughed at you. So complain about it! SUE! I know you don't like the capitalist system, but since you DO have to live in it, take advantage.

THey're not "tools", and I'm sure many would be quite insulted. THey ARREST tycoons and such, WHEN THE CAN GET EVIDENCE. They're not going to just arbitrarily arrest people without a reason. Brutality? Well, they're human. Humans are bastards. If this is news, then you must have lived the SINGLE most protected life in existance. You should have repirted them, or come up to them and spoken to them about it.

And hey, you were hit. Okay. Now, were YOU the one breaking the law? THere's a thing such as right of way. If he was going to give you a ticket, sucks yeah, but if YOU were breaking the law, then boo hoo for you.
* BY COUNTRY I MEAN GOVERNMENT*
Stop defending your inferior country. Yes, its inferior. You heard me. But your not the only country.Zealot is not biased, you saw how he said the russian cops were acting...er...badly. It is not the country at fault here, but the government, the political stance. Capitilism is definetely a horrible thing. Genius quote from Zealot:Crimes have an origin and in order to erradicate them it's the origin that has to be attacked, the causes, the reasons that lead people to commit those crimes. That's radicalism and it's a core characteristic of communism.
The first that should come to mind for a bystander watching a guy get hit should be " OMG, I have to call the cops!" Not " OMG, I have to call the cops and give this guy a ticket! This poor foreigner got hit by a car, might have died, but that is nothing to think about. MONEY! FINE HIM!FINE HIM!" So Zealot is saying the truth. Your capitilist filter sees it as the thing it isn't. I am glad to turn your point around. Just ask me, I will help. We will help .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Of COURSE you hear about the bad cops. THEY make the news, so that's all you hear about. And Zeal, seriously, your view on EVERYTHING American/capitalist/whatever is EXTREMELY narrow. "THey're just tools of the capitalist, blah, blah, blah, whine whine whine." They're people trying to make a living IN a capitalist world, and keep other human beings safe. So stopping murders supports capitalism? Well, in that case, communism is against stopping them, and is then, according to me, pure evil. Acording to your assosiation with cops and evil.

Them laughing at you? Guess what, they're human. THey're going to do that/ You're GOING to have corrupt cops, EVEN in communism. WE hear stories about MEXICAN cops all the time. Why? Because the bad ones make the news. Stopping women and raping and killing them? I'm sorry, this is news to you? What rock are you l;iving under? And no, they try not to allow it, however because the law is the law, and rules are rules, their options when investigating these peopl is rather limited, and since they work IN the system, they can hide things, thus getting away with it.

So yeah, that sucks that they laughed at you. So complain about it! SUE! I know you don't like the capitalist system, but since you DO have to live in it, take advantage.

THey're not "tools", and I'm sure many would be quite insulted. THey ARREST tycoons and such, WHEN THE CAN GET EVIDENCE. They're not going to just arbitrarily arrest people without a reason. Brutality? Well, they're human. Humans are bastards. If this is news, then you must have lived the SINGLE most protected life in existance. You should have repirted them, or come up to them and spoken to them about it.

And hey, you were hit. Okay. Now, were YOU the one breaking the law? THere's a thing such as right of way. If he was going to give you a ticket, sucks yeah, but if YOU were breaking the law, then boo hoo for you.
* BY COUNTRY I MEAN GOVERNMENT*
Stop defending your inferior country. Yes, its inferior. You heard me. But your not the only country.Zealot is not biased, you saw how he said the russian cops were acting...er...badly. It is not the country at fault here, but the government, the political stance. Capitilism is definetely a horrible thing. Genius quote from Zealot:Crimes have an origin and in order to erradicate them it's the origin that has to be attacked, the causes, the reasons that lead people to commit those crimes. That's radicalism and it's a core characteristic of communism.
The first that should come to mind for a bystander watching a guy get hit should be " OMG, I have to call the cops!" Not " OMG, I have to call the cops and give this guy a ticket! This poor foreigner got hit by a car, might have died, but that is nothing to think about. MONEY! FINE HIM!FINE HIM!" So Zealot is saying the truth. Your capitilist filter sees it as the thing it isn't. I am glad to turn your point around. Just ask me, I will help. We will help .

First, there are different consequenses for different crimes. Would you have reffered that he go to jail? And second, I'm Canadian.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:28 am

calinis wrote:
Yeah, I guess it's OK to throw rocks at cop cars and shit, ya know because you hate the institution, rather than the individual people, thus you have to take it out on the people.

If the cops are that protective of their cars, that's sad, and i'm not sorry at all. But i don't think they are. And as far as urine balloons go... it's just hard for me to care.

Quote :
BC's protests didn't do anything to help the movement, nor did it even do anything at all.

I've told you before that i don't do it because it's revolutionary, i do it cos it gives me a case of the chuckles. And i suppose the small adrenaline rush from the short pursuit afterwards is nice.

Quote :
I dont really like school. Maybe I should take BC's advice and throw rocks at teachers.

I've never physically injured a cop.

Quote :
Afterall, they're teachers in a capitalist framework and have to teach capitalist math and capitalist writing and OMG they are brainwashing us that 2+2 does NOT equal 5!!! Stupid teachers upholding the capitalist system by oppressing us all! They should quit their jobs if they really support communism, thus it's OK to throw rocks at them and beat them up, you know, like BC said.

Such a sad little troll. I've never condoned the authoritative use of violence, as you're implying (really, saying) i am. I've never asserted that math and english teachers are perpetuating capitalism (It's the history and social studies teachers. But they may just be ignorant [intentionally or not] as well.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:42 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Liche wrote:
Except for the fact this isn't a 60's peace rally, or a video game.

Police brutality and state terrorism still runs rampant, liche. Just cos the cops in your nice neighborhood don't have to use violence to keep the well-off people docile
omg you ignorant dumb fuck, where I live is one of the leading areas for MS13 activity. Until several years ago the leader lived here.

and what about you? a bunch of pot heads and white supremasists? thats my guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:07 am

First, there are different consequenses for different crimes. Would you have reffered that he go to jail? And second, I'm Canadian.[/quote] Could you explain to me in detail what you have implied by your first point. And second, I am canadian as well, and last time I checked, I lived in a CAPITILIST SOCIETY. I may be wrong, after all, its not like I live there, right? And when I said call the cops, I was implying 911, as here,in canada, you should surely know, all the emergency services are reached by 911.

Oh, and here's something you should know. My mom was biking from work at 11:30 pm, and when she was crossing a road, DURING THE LEGAL INTERVAL( Just so you should know), and got hit by a speeding car that a blew a red light. In this car was an old lady, probobly drunk. I suspect Donna from Canada's worst driver because she fits the bill. Anyways, she hit my mom sometime past 11:00, and my mom shattered her arm. My mom had to WALK to the hospital, which was atleast a 45 minute drive from there. No police, no ambulance. That's Canada for you. DON"T COME HERE! I wish I didn't.

Proof: this hour has 22 minutes Racial profiling. (Youtube)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 am

What's MS13?

And the first point was in reference to when you said that all the cops want to do is fine someone. If the punishment were worse for the LAW that was broken, he could have gone to jail. But it wasn't. It was a fine. For the law he broke. Don't blame the cops for upholding the system they think is just and have sworn to protect. If he broke the law, there are consequences. When I said that, I meant he COULD have gone to jail. It sounded like you were complaining THAT he got finned. Okay, so let's toss him away next time.

And when i said I'm Canadian, I thought you were referring to America.

As for your mom, yeah that sucks, but did she call the police? They can't be everywhere all the time to see this stuff. It sucks no one stopped, but it's some random woman walking around at 11 pm. Most aren't going to pick her up.

And your link to youtube isn't there. And it's a comedy show. An old one. I'll say that until your link works and I can see the vid.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:12 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
What's MS13?

And the first point was in reference to when you said that all the cops want to do is fine someone. If the punishment were worse for the LAW that was broken, he could have gone to jail. But it wasn't. It was a fine. For the law he broke. Don't blame the cops for upholding the system they think is just and have sworn to protect. If he broke the law, there are consequences. When I said that, I meant he COULD have gone to jail. It sounded like you were complaining THAT he got finned. Okay, so let's toss him away next time.

And when i said I'm Canadian, I thought you were referring to America.

As for your mom, yeah that sucks, but did she call the police? They can't be everywhere all the time to see this stuff. It sucks no one stopped, but it's some random woman walking around at 11 pm. Most aren't going to pick her up.

And your link to youtube isn't there. And it's a comedy show. An old one. I'll say that until your link works and I can see the vid.
The first that comes to mind after seeing someone getting hit by a car should not be humour. He got hit by the car, lets laugh and make jokes about fining him! Call the ambualnce later. And they took away the video. IT WAS HILARIOUS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:02 pm

calinis wrote:
I hate this crap justice system. People basically get away with smoking pot. See if anyone smokes even a little bit, i'd beat the shit out them.

that's what i'm going to do. i'm going to be a police officer and make the place safer.

so do you think i'd be a good cop, or do you sympathize with murder loving, lack of morals, terrorist sympathizing scum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZOMO

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who thinks i'd be a good cop?   Today at 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
Who thinks i'd be a good cop?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» CELEBRATING WITH WINE IN JAMAICA WHEN TO DRINK THE GOOD STUFF
» look good and feel your best in 2011
» Good Morning, Happiness!
» Confusion is good? Gerryspeak..
» Gary Glitter - it's good to be back?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: