World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Empty
PostSubject: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-LvjiQkU8

Jeder, wenden Sie sich bitte übersetzen diese für mich. Ich brauche es heute. für ein Schulprojekt morgen. Danke!
nur übersetzen, was Ernst Thälmann, so wenden Sie sich bitte. Danke!
Übersetzen sie Deutsch oder Englisch dank.

Anyone please translate this for me. i need it today. for a school project tomorrow. Thank you!
only translate what Ernst Thälmann says please. thank you!
Translate it to German or English thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:16 pm

what do this means: Die nationale Befreiung kann niemals durch krieg und Aufrüstung erwerben?
Back to top Go down
Troika
Experienced Pioneer
Troika

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Die nationale Befreiung kann niemals durch Krieg und Aufrüstung erreicht werden. = The national liberation can never be gained by war and arming.

Tyrlop this is scene of a movie, not the real talk in the german parlament ...
Here is the scenetranslation talks in the Reichstag in english language (english translation but not surely - without assurance)

Ernst Thälmann:
Our answer to the government; we Communists reject the defense-budget on the most decided one.
In our program-explanation about the national and social liberation of the German people, we explained, that our people are threatened by the catastrophe of a new war through the rearmament of the militarists.

Interruption of the Nazis:
That is treason. Germany awakens!!! ... Germany awakens!!!

Thälmann:
The national liberation can never be gained by war and arming, but it is narrowly interconnected with the social liberation, with the upset (coup d etat) of the capitalism.

civil parliamentarian steps forward:
We don't want any bolschewistic chaos.

Thälmann replied:
On 1/6 of the earth, the workers proved, they can live without capitalists. (sovjet union)
But the capitalists still never have proved, can live this it without workers.

Consent to KPD supporters:
this sat, bravo teddy. (Thälmann nickname)

from the civil rows:
Thälmann therefore wants to disarm Germany.

Thälmann:
You are mistaken.

We are for defense-ready people. If lies the skill of the people in the hands of the people, as in the Soviet union.

We lead an uncompromising fight against the own and international capitalism. Especially against the Versailer contract and the Young-Plan.

Interruption of Joseph Göbbels:

Therefore down with the Versailer contract and the Young-Plan.

Nazis in the choir ... Therefore down with the Versailer contract, Germany awakens!!!

Thälmann replied:
who the capitalism supports and you (against the Nazis) support it the most violently, that supports, also the enslavement of this Versailer contract and the Young-Plan.

... interruptions, shouting ....

Thälmann:
The american, english and french capitalists, who want to use the again-arising German imperialism as storm-buck against the Soviet union, however is mistaken.

This German imperialism will direct his arms also against these countries.

Thälmann gets a note:
However, the worker-class became again time for itself their huge strength conscious already for a long time.

The proof of the fight-determination of the workers is here. 300.000 miners laid down their work and 160.00 striking english workers stand by them.

Jubilation...

Outrage:
tremendously this contravenes against the government's decisions.

Further word-news:
The conciliation-committee didn't meet afterall.

Interruption of the SPD:
The union has not yet taken any position to it.
This contravenes against right and law.

Thälmann:
Only a law, the interest of the workers german people, is applicable to us.

Reichstag-president:
Delegated Thälmann, I call back you to the order.

Further interruption:
The need-ordinances were signed also by the Mr. Federal-president.

Thälmann:
We are also against it, that stands a general fieldmarschall of Hindenburg, who is tools of the capital and the squire, at the top of the republic.

Reichstag-president:
call Thälmann to the order.

Thälmann:
A Hindeburg, that boasts, not to still have read any book besides the Bible and the Drill-reglementation.

A Hindenburg, who shaped the word: "The war, like a bath-cure, does me."

... Leave the parliament besides itself and representatives the parliament.

---------- END OF THE SCENE -------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:57 pm

thanks!! i allready translated the rest exept the last one. you were to late lol. but now you could write some subtiles!

"mir bekommt der krieg wie eine badekur"!

that one i needed thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 am

Tyrlop wrote:
thanks!! i allready translated the rest exept the last one. you were to late lol. but now you could write some subtiles!

"mir bekommt der krieg wie eine badekur"!

that one i needed thanks again!
What tyrlop means is:

Thank you friend, for taking the time to do this, it was a big help!

now would you please do another translation for me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Troika
Experienced Pioneer
Troika

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Nice work ...
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:41 pm

your welcome to make a video with english subtiles! just download the regular one (on top of this topic) and then start working its really easy when you got the text!
Back to top Go down
Troika
Experienced Pioneer
Troika

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:41 am

I think you´re the better man to do this, due to experiences you´ve with the danish one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!   Übersetzen Thälmann bitte! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Übersetzen Thälmann bitte!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Official Languages of the World Republic :: Deutsch-
Jump to: